• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I am sick of people stealing my soap at the gym!

vortrit

Amateur Gynecologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I live in a small town, etc. And the point is most people here know that you should not take things that are not yours, but three times I forgot my liquid soap at the gym, and it was stolen.

So, I've got a suprise for the next ass who steals my soap. They are going to get a nice dose of pink food coloring.

I live in a small town, etc. And the point is most people here know that you should not take things that are not yours, but three times I forgot my liquid soap at the gym, and it was stolen.

So, I've got a suprise for the next ass who steals my soap. They are going to get a nice dose of pink food coloring.
How much does a bar of soap cost these days? To small of an amount to get bent over. Besides, the cleaning crew may consider left over soap an un-sanitary item and throw it away.

Last edited:
I'd use blue personally, 'cause whatever pussy is stealing soap is probably pink already :D

Seriously?

Quit leaving your soap at the gym, tard. It was probably the clean-up crew keeping things tidy.

Seriously?

Quit leaving your soap at the gym, tard. It was probably the clean-up crew keeping things tidy.

No it wasn't the cleanup crew you tard. Two other people have left bottles of soap there for over a week and they have not been touched. If it were not for that fact I would not even care.

It's your own fault

Why go through the trouble of trying to get revenge with soap?
How hard is it to just grab all yor stuff out of the shower when you are done and put it in your locker?

It's your own fault

Why go through the trouble of trying to get revenge with soap?
How hard is it to just grab all yor stuff out of the shower when you are done and put it in your locker?

I have a locker? No one told me...

IML Gear Cream!
Bag/locker/platic bag

what do you usually contain your personal shit in?

Bag/locker/platic bag

what do you usually contain your personal shit in?

A gym bag.

And the point is other people are leaving there soap there and it's not getting fucked with PERIOD.

shit happens
it's happened to me before too
what can ya do

I'd laugh it was already a man of color.

I'd laugh it was already a man of color.

Obviously you have not been to the town I live in. There are probably four people of color...

What color do you mean anyway? Someone who is already pink?

someone who s black.

How much does a bar of soap cost these days? To small of an amount to get bent over. Besides, the cleaning crew may consider left over soap an un-sanitary item and throw it away.

I don't know how thing work in Texas but in Missouri we don't like getting bent over. In fact we have a law called "right to carry" which mean if you want you can carry a 9mm under your seat. :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
I got my shit stolen FROm my locker in gym too. I hate that gym, someone cock suckers broke into me and my brother's lockers and stole and ripped everything. All our valuables were gone but the shirts and jackets were ripped apart and on the floor.

I was pissed off seeing this so i went directly to the customer service or w/e its called. They brought in the cop and checked and investigated...so I asked him if I could have the key and I'll check inside other people's lockers. Funny, we found everything in this 3 asian teenagers (those type of people who u wanna crush their head to a rock.) They area all "pimping" and all in the gym with their gay ass yellow spiky hair and their attitude but when I found out they stole my shit they were brought to the locker room. I gave one a really hard punch before the cop stopped me lol.

At the end; they were all arrested for carrying drugs [weeds & E], I got my stuff back and i got $100 for ripping my jacket and shirt.

When we checked their locker room, we found something from every other lockers too....

^ Just thought I'd share a personal experience :D.

someone who s black.

What are you trying to say? Black men are criminals? Ignorant statement coming from you about whoever stole his shit. Bad that it happened but your comments are off!

maybe you should read the thread
he said he was going to put pink food coloring in the soap, and i said, itd be funny if it was a man of color, because then obviously, he wouldnt turn pink

read the thread you dumb shit

What happened to Pianomahnn post? Oh yeah, I put him on my ignore list.

Ah yes, the ignore list. How petty and juvenile.

You're such a douchebag pussy.

edit: And it's even better when you make your ignore list public. Cry to these nuts, bitch.

I agree, and then you will have wasted perfectly good pink food coloring.

Back