• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do you feel like this?

bigtex5569

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here lately I've been having some problems with one individual that seems to have a bad attitude and makes anyone he can, feel like a dumbass if they just ask a question!!! I was on this board many years ago, before I decided to go to law school! School took ALL of my time so I never had a chance to get on the boards read or post!!! If I was reading anything, it was law books!!!
Anyway, I usually don't and hardly ever did post on these sites!!! I just read and learn. But, when a beginner would ask a simple question and some know it all would ream him for asking... I'd step in and graciously answer the guys question!!! To me... That is what these boards are for... to learn and pass on knowledge!!! I was lucky enough to grow up with famous professional wrestlers and my Dad's best friend was an NFL football player!!! So, I had a leg up on anything that had to do with steroids, HGH, peps, and anything else that had to do with being huge and recovery!!!
I'm just sick and tired of the "know it all" Assholes that are on the boards these days!!! People were nice enough to teach me and by God, I'd like to help anyone out there that needs some help!!! If you feel the same way that I do... PM me (bigtex5569), and I would gladly answer ANY questions that you may have!!! I know I don't have a shitload of posts on the board, but I have a wealth of knowledge and I've been in a gym since I was 13 years old! I'm almost 43 now, so do the math... I know what I'm doin!!!

I'm 5ft. 11in. 252lbs with 9% BF!!! I can bench a Buick and I can kick some serious ass! My other passion is MMA!!! I've been a bouncer for 21 years and I do that job just for fun!!! Everyone that knows BigTex, knows that I am a nice guy with a great attitude!!! They also know that fuckin with me is a VERY BAD idea! So, if you beginners need some advice, PM me and I'll gladly help you guys out!!! You are ALL my Brothers in MY sport!!!

Peace and Love,

BigTex

Here lately I've been having some problems with one individual that seems to have a bad attitude and makes anyone he can, feel like a dumbass if they just ask a question!!! I was on this board many years ago, before I decided to go to law school! School took ALL of my time so I never had a chance to get on the boards read or post!!! If I was reading anything, it was law books!!!
Anyway, I usually don't and hardly ever did post on these sites!!! I just read and learn. But, when a beginner would ask a simple question and some know it all would ream him for asking... I'd step in and graciously answer the guys question!!! To me... That is what these boards are for... to learn and pass on knowledge!!! I was lucky enough to grow up with famous professional wrestlers and my Dad's best friend was an NFL football player!!! So, I had a leg up on anything that had to do with steroids, HGH, peps, and anything else that had to do with being huge and recovery!!!
I'm just sick and tired of the "know it all" Assholes that are on the boards these days!!! People were nice enough to teach me and by God, I'd like to help anyone out there that needs some help!!! If you feel the same way that I do... PM me (bigtex5569), and I would gladly answer ANY questions that you may have!!! I know I don't have a shitload of posts on the board, but I have a wealth of knowledge and I've been in a gym since I was 13 years old! I'm almost 43 now, so do the math... I know what I'm doin!!!

I'm 5ft. 11in. 252lbs with 9% BF!!! I can bench a Buick and I can kick some serious ass! My other passion is MMA!!! I've been a bouncer for 21 years and I do that job just for fun!!! Everyone that knows BigTex, knows that I am a nice guy with a great attitude!!! They also know that fuckin with me is a VERY BAD idea! So, if you beginners need some advice, PM me and I'll gladly help you guys out!!! You are ALL my Brothers in MY sport!!!

Peace and Love,

BigTex

Thanks man! Respectable dude right here

I try to be helpful as much as possible, only time I give people shit is when they obviously haven't even attempted to research anything on their own. Or if they don't know the first thing about diet/training and want to hop on gear thinking it'll turn them into the hulk even though they're eating 2000cals of junk and barely lift lol

I try to be helpful as much as possible, only time I give people shit is when they obviously haven't even attempted to research anything on their own. Or if they don't know the first thing about diet/training and want to hop on gear thinking it'll turn them into the hulk even though they're eating 2000cals of junk and barely lift lol

That's the point though! Some of these guys don't really know how to research this stuff... I try to help with that part, too!!! I just don't get offended when people ask!!! My Dad always told me that "the only Stupid question... Is the one you DIDN'T ask"!!!

That's just how I feel! I like to help people!!! It's my curse to bear, I guess...Lol!!!

Peace Brother!!!

I understand what you're saying, but if someone even read one thread on AAS they would come across the term pct. If they took 10 seconds to google it for themselves they'd get the gist. The vast majority of the time I'm helpful and try to point them in the right direction, give them links to read etc. It's only when you point them in the right direction and they won't take the time to read it do I get upset. I direct people to the "first cycle and pct" sticky all the time and tell them, read that and it'll cover just about everything for your first cycle. Then they say "ok, but is it fine if I just run deca? what's an AI? Do I need pct? Is tribulus ok for pct?" Stuff like that is what annoys me lol.

there are the rest of us that will help you as much as we can.

i havnt noticed much of that around here. granted it happens still and sometimes its needed but it seems most are willing to help even the dumbest off poeple like me for example =)

Agreed, this board is definitely more friendly and helpful than some... OLM comes to mind :p

I'm 5ft. 11in. 252lbs with 9% BF!!!

Reaction_ItalianSpiderman.gif

haha i fell like your insulting me with this but i must say i am dieng right now everyone in the office just started staring at me lmao!:roflmao:

lol not insulting you at all, that's a big motherfucker :p

I understand what you're saying, but if someone even read one thread on AAS they would come across the term pct. If they took 10 seconds to google it for themselves they'd get the gist. The vast majority of the time I'm helpful and try to point them in the right direction, give them links to read etc. It's only when you point them in the right direction and they won't take the time to read it do I get upset. I direct people to the "first cycle and pct" sticky all the time and tell them, read that and it'll cover just about everything for your first cycle. Then they say "ok, but is it fine if I just run deca? what's an AI? Do I need pct? Is tribulus ok for pct?" Stuff like that is what annoys me lol.
i agree with you,and i will say DIGITALASH has helped many people and very friendly and knows his aas.and olm has alot of aholes including mods.

This site is unlike most out there. There are a lot of guys here that are willing to help others. I never see anyone being bashed for a question they asked or I will I will put an end to it as will the other mods here. If anyone has a question no matter what it is you can PM me for advice or one of the other mods. That is why we put som much time in here for free. We love this lifestyle and dedicate a lot of time here to helping others. I am glad to see members here taking the time to try to help others as well that is what makes this board better than the others out there.

yea i lurk most all the bb forums but sign up for only a few..
this one has less trash than a lot of others.
bb forums in general are gonna have more test floating around so more alpha d-baggery is inevitable :laugh:
most frequent and best advice i got when i first registered is have thick skin.
the majority don't mean harm.. just their nature

IML Gear Cream!
I really appreciate everyone's input and now I know who the good guys here are!

Peace Brothers and LIFT HEAVY!!!

I really appreciate everyone's input and now I know who the good guys here are!

Peace Brothers and LIFT HEAVY!!!

Hey man, good words overall.

BTW - I, too, can bench a buick or a pontiac; IF the engine is removed. :winkfinger:

Your stats are admirable. Mine are 5'8", 210lbs, 9%. I was up to 225 @ 6 months ago before I began cut/body recomp. Feel/look much better now though overall. Flirting with 400lb bench press but I have a feeling vehicles are not in my future, lol.

its like rank in the military to some people, you have to serve your time before you "earn" the right to give advice...anything before that and they'll tear you apart with hurtful typed words that create suicidal thoughts and a bruised heart...:nail:

its like rank in the military to some people, you have to serve your time before you "earn" the right to give advice...anything before that and they'll tear you apart with hurtful typed words that create suicidal thoughts and a bruised heart...:nail:

I've been on this site and ProfessionalMuscle for years but I decided to go to school again!!! So I've been gone 5 or 6 years, but I know where you are coming from and I have nothing but respect for anyone that breathes the same air that I do... Some guys that have never even got on the computer before and just need a push in the right direction!!! I'd rather someone do 500mgs of test a week and workout than do coke or meth and I would feel so guilty if I discouraged someone from this lifestyle!!! We get our rush in a different way, and if you do it right, it lasts ALL day!!! So, if you understand where I'm coming from... You might understand why I do what I do!!!?

Much Respect!!!

BigTex

I am glad you posted this, and I really respect and admire your lifelong dedication. You are a beast.

It's weird, I noticed the same thing. I used to be a forum guy a while ago, until about age 26. The forums were much friendlier then. I don't post much anymore because of my lifestyle and other obligations, but have returned a little since the need for HRT. I also got back on when researching PH's, which I used a little to keep the steroid feeling going. I stopped juicing about 7 years ago, so I basically stopped the forums.

I have noticed this place is friendly, and no one really flames. But I can't believe the amount of pricks out there that just want to prove their manhood and rip on people. The worst part is half of those guys are in their early 20's and haven't even used the stuff they profess about!!! The just read the internet and then bust balls!!!

Thanks for the post and shedding some light on the subject.

My favorite responses "do your research bro, and come back in a few years"

"This question has been asked before, do a search" - What question hasn't been asked before???

"your not ready to use AAS, your only 22. You haven't reached your genetic potential"- yet this guy is 23 and is an expert and has been doing cycles since he was 17. Not saying using steroids at a young age is good idea though.

This board is the most helpful place I've seen. I've met so many stand up guys on here it's not even funny. It takes work on the front end to get respect. If you ask a question and show that you put thought into it and still cannot figure it out, I can't think of one person who wouldn't help you. But when someone is lazy and they just want the answers, it's really hurting them by just giving them the answers. They will never learn WHY that is the right answer.

With that being said:
I stand by my statement. If you can't dose peptides then you shouldn't be taking them. It might be harsh but it's true. No one wants to see anyone get hurt out here.

This board is the most helpful place I've seen. I've met so many stand up guys on here it's not even funny. It takes work on the front end to get respect. If you ask a question and show that you put thought into it and still cannot figure it out, I can't think of one person who wouldn't help you. But when someone is lazy and they just want the answers, it's really hurting them by just giving them the answers. They will never learn WHY that is the right answer.

With that being said:
I stand by my statement. If you can't dose peptides then you shouldn't be taking them. It might be harsh but it's true. No one wants to see anyone get hurt out here.

Whats a peptide ? also Big Tex is gay and has a footlong dong... hence the name. :daydream:
That is all !

I've been on this site and ProfessionalMuscle for years but I decided to go to school again!!! So I've been gone 5 or 6 years, but I know where you are coming from and I have nothing but respect for anyone that breathes the same air that I do... Some guys that have never even got on the computer before and just need a push in the right direction!!! I'd rather someone do 500mgs of test a week and workout than do coke or meth and I would feel so guilty if I discouraged someone from this lifestyle!!! We get our rush in a different way, and if you do it right, it lasts ALL day!!! So, if you understand where I'm coming from... You might understand why I do what I do!!!?

Much Respect!!!

BigTex

Tex, where you go to law school? going through it right now. Any advice?

Back