• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

McCain calls Obama "typical black person."

He's got my vote.

Lol.

He did not say that BTW.

I don't understand the inverted position of the title of the thread compared to the actual story:thinking:

It is a commentary on the ridiculous double standard of American race relations. If McCain had said "typical black person" about anyone, he would be asked to step down as the nominee before the hour was out. Obama says the equivalent, and no one blinks.

This whole "typical black" thing or "typical white" thing is why I've mostly tuned out of the election. It's a farce.

7.5 to go until the November election.

Election fatigue.

Distraction.

Yawn.

It's the real issues that matter, IMO.

They should have never started campaigning so early. They did so because so much money was needed to be raised.

Obama is white soooo... I guess he's allowed to comment about white people... and that's not being racist.

Half white, and half black.

It's impossible to label him because of that. Infact I believe he identifies himself as caucasion.

i think it would be funny if there was some black on black crime on obama :lol:

It's impossible to label him because of that. Infact I believe he identifies himself as caucasion.

Bullshit. The more of Obama's personal life that gets out, the more he looks like he has the sense of entitlement that is so typical of black Americans.

Obama is white soooo... I guess he's allowed to comment about white people... and that's not being racist.

You are not that dumb. Stop pretending.

Might as well give McCain the presidency now. Obama is becoming the "black candidate" & plummeting in the polls the more he speaks, and Hillary doesn't have a prayer.

Seriously, only the Democrats could find a way to blow an election that was gift wrapped by the Republicans. It's very humorous.

Bullshit. The more of Obama's personal life that gets out, the more he looks like he has the sense of entitlement that is so typical of black Americans.

Ding Ding Ding!

If McCain had said "typical black person" about anyone, he would be asked to step down as the nominee before the hour was out. Obama says the equivalent, and no one blinks.

Exactly. This is going to backfire though. People are going to remember & resent this.

What would the scene be like if a white priest was saying "Down with the Black Man" & the whole congregation applauded? It's an absolute joke. Wright is a racist, and so are all the parishoners who not only applaud, but continue to go to him. Barack is no better.

Might as well give McCain the presidency now. Obama is becoming the "black candidate" & plummeting in the polls the more he speaks, and Hillary doesn't have a prayer.

Seriously, only the Democrats could find a way to blow an election that was gift wrapped by the Republicans. It's very humorous.

Like I said before:

Bush could eat a baby live on national TV and the Dems still might lose the next election.

You'd think that the Dems want to lose. :shrug:

Yep, you couldn't have said it any better. I am so sick of republicans, that I would rather have no president at all than have another republican in office, but some how the democrats managed to fuck it up.

I doubt I could find the post, but I predicted this nearly a year ago.

BTW=Booker T Washington....typical black man
My uncle Lenny looks a lot like Booker T. Washington......yes I am black by the one drop rule.....

People are gradually starting to see that Obama is the most full-of-shit candidate in our history.

Mr. "Uniter" who goes to a black separatist church. Mr. "I'll threaten to opt of out NAFTA (while my campaign staff tells the Canadian govt it's just 'campaign talk').

Mr. "Hey, I’m sorry I haven’t said more about Palestine right now, but we are in a tough primary race. I’m hoping when things calm down I can be more up front."

In summary, "I'm full of shit and spew garbage that I have no intention of backing up with actions."

I've said this before but not a single one of these three candidates is qualified to wash my freaking car, let alone hold the office of president.

Typical? I thought he was an educated man?

it was a joke and yes he was a very well educated man...I guess I just need to quit trying to joke...lol...I was bored.

actually he identifies more with the black party. In case people didnt know he is a black panther party member and was a strong member with them at one time. They are known for black power and are labeled as a hate group...calling for the release of all black prisoners...etc etc....which is pure ignorance. Yes he is half black and half white...his mom being from kansas and his dad being from kenya but to say who he identifies with is no question. I see no color in my opinion but having him in seems as if it would just stir up more shit. It wont happen until somebody colorblind gets into office.

actually he identifies more with the black party. In case people didnt know he is a black panther party member and was a strong member with them at one time. They are known for black power and are labeled as a hate group...calling for the release of all black prisoners...etc etc....which is pure ignorance. Yes he is half black and half white...his mom being from kansas and his dad being from kenya but to say who he identifies with is no question. I see no color in my opinion but having him in seems as if it would just stir up more shit. It wont happen until somebody colorblind gets into office.

Obama was a Black Panther? Do you have a link to a credible source to prove this?

Back