• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Favorite D-bol?

ted8541

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What is your favorite D-bol?

Axio, Sciroxx, AP, GP, British Dispensary.....and the million others I didn't name???

:ohyeah:

My favorite of all time is the raw powder I picked up a while back and capped up, But since then So far Z-Pharma Dbol has been treating me right!

I hear British Dispansery stop D-bol ( ANABOL) production..so only old stock is out and soon its will gone...
Then only copy fake will be out.. Most already now sale that.

hope its not true.but we will see in future!

BD anabol and GP for me. I've ran both now multiple times and they are awesome. If WP is right about the BD dbol, that really sucks.

Yes its will be sucks,since market lost good Dianabol Brand.. hope its not..but all look it is.

or they may lost papers and need to fixed it for next 4 years...i hope

Best Dbol I ever experienced was in the mid 1990s - the old Russian Dbol. 20mg per day was all I/we needed to get ridiculously enormous. It would take 60mg of most Dbol these days to mimic that Russian Dbol we had. Can't remember the name (b/c it was all in Russian print). Tiny little round white pills. I've taken the 10mg Blue hearts that are gtg also - I think these are the almost-obsolete BD Anabol?

I got good results from balkan pharm. And just keep ordering because its the shit!

i am going to do with gp dbol as being my fav as of right now.. stuff works well for me

GP does have some amazing dbol for sure

The old thai British Despensary pink 5mg pentagon shaped d-bols. I could easily get away with 30mg ED and see huge results. Equivalent to what I experience on 50-75mg nowadays

IML Gear Cream!
The old thai British Despensary pink 5mg pentagon shaped d-bols. I could easily get away with 30mg ED and see huge results. Equivalent to what I experience on 50-75mg nowadays

Thats true. I remember when I got my 1 batch. Had amazing results at low doses.
Ordered a 2nd batch. Tablets were more brittle and underdosed.

For last 2 years March Pharma Danabol DS is my favourite ATM. But now there are fakes around as well.

DANABOL.png

The Thai British Dispensary Anabols are my favorite and in second I would say the Asia Pharma brand. I really had good results with both. It took my a week to adjust to the AP brand. I had to start at a low dose and work up. Not sure why.

Best Dbol I ever experienced was in the mid 1990s - the old Russian Dbol. 20mg per day was all I/we needed to get ridiculously enormous. It would take 60mg of most Dbol these days to mimic that Russian Dbol we had. Can't remember the name (b/c it was all in Russian print). Tiny little round white pills. I've taken the 10mg Blue hearts that are gtg also - I think these are the almost-obsolete BD Anabol?

I believe you're talking about the ones by Akrihin. For some reason every single one i know who's used them swears by them.

Naposim from russia.
Tasty shit

These are pretty good too - they're Romanian i think.

I believe you're talking about the ones by Akrihin. For some reason every single one i know who's used them swears by them.

These are pretty good too - they're Romanian i think.

Yes, you're right Yaz, "Akrihin" was it! Are they still manufacturing legit Dbol? If so, I wonder if it's really as strong as it was 15 years ago or so.

Also, I will second the Naposim being Romanian. I know this b/c I've ran them within the past 12-18 months. Only 5mg tabs though; I don't think they are made in 10mg unfortunately.

Yes, you're right Yaz, "Akrihin" was it! Are they still manufacturing legit Dbol? If so, I wonder if it's really as strong as it was 15 years ago or so.

Also, I will second the Naposim being Romanian. I know this b/c I've ran them within the past 12-18 months. Only 5mg tabs though; I don't think they are made in 10mg unfortunately.
Yes, i think they are - for ex. Naps has all of them: GP, Akrihin, Terapia

I have heard hearsay that the russian Akrihin Dbol is even more liver toxic. Not sure if this is true but have heard it around. I have only heard good things about the results. Never got to use them hopefully one day soon. :winkfinger:

I always had good results with Thai pinkies.

Unfortunately Naps is down and not taking new orders

IML Gear Cream!
I have heard hearsay that the russian Akrihin Dbol is even more liver toxic. Not sure if this is true but have heard it around. I have only heard good things about the results. Never got to use them hopefully one day soon. :winkfinger:

That would figure, wouldn't it? lol, the one that worked best for me and many others was really the one that was killing us slowly!! lol. I'd be curious to know if the modern day Akrihin has the same potency compared to 13-17 years ago. I never had the actual Akrihin box itself but we always received the foil blister packs (I think 10 tabs per blister). The back of the packs had the Russian word for Methandrostenelone. Looked really cool in a sick sort of way. Also used to get the veterinary liquid Dbol out of Mexico, Reforvit-B, 25mg/ml. Most of us including myself, we less than impressed with the liquid Dbol however. Those were they same days we used to get the kick ass Syntex foil blister packs of Anadrol-50. Damn those things turned us into Silverback Gorillas nearly overnight! Holy fucking strength and size increase!! And we had the domestic HG Steris Lab Test Cyp and the Mexican "Testosterona 200" Test Enanthate...oh yeah and also the Testoviron ampules and the little round green Halotestin tabs and the Schering Primo amps and and and the...nevermind - I'm getting too giddy and excited haha. Ah yes, 'dem were the days...:daydream:

That would figure, wouldn't it? lol, the one that worked best for me and many others was really the one that was killing us slowly!! lol. I'd be curious to know if the modern day Akrihin has the same potency compared to 13-17 years ago. I never had the actual Akrihin box itself but we always received the foil blister packs (I think 10 tabs per blister). The back of the packs had the Russian word for Methandrostenelone. Looked really cool in a sick sort of way. Also used to get the veterinary liquid Dbol out of Mexico, Reforvit-B, 25mg/ml. Most of us including myself, we less than impressed with the liquid Dbol however. Those were they same days we used to get the kick ass Syntex foil blister packs of Anadrol-50. Damn those things turned us into Silverback Gorillas nearly overnight! Holy fucking strength and size increase!! And we had the domestic HG Steris Lab Test Cyp and the Mexican "Testosterona 200" Test Enanthate...oh yeah and also the Testoviron ampules and the little round green Halotestin tabs and the Schering Primo amps and and and the...nevermind - I'm getting too giddy and excited haha. Ah yes, 'dem were the days...:daydream:

That reads like a Penthouse Forum. Not to be gay bro, but you gave me wood....:boobs:

What is your favorite D-bol?

Axio, Sciroxx, AP, GP, British Dispensary.....and the million others I didn't name???

:ohyeah:

for the human grade Asia Pharma Methanbolic is numero uno, british dispansary its underdosed in big style now as a UG, GP is a respectable brand.

there is now almost 5 years that Akrihin stopped a production of Methandrostenolone even for export.

Pharmacist's 'home brand' 10mg caps FTW :ohyeah:

Unfortunately Naps is down and not taking new orders

No way!? I went to their site and its the same, they got their july offers n summer sale going, i was gonna order reeeal soon, how did u find this out?

Damn i feel dumb right after i posted that i looked back and there was the banner explaining it, im not trippin i thought they were down for good

No way!? I went to their site and its the same, they got their july offers n summer sale going, i was gonna order reeeal soon, how did u find this out?

I was at their site yesterday and when I clicked on the pic of some dbol it directed me to a paragraph that said they are reorganizing. It said they are not taking new orders but should be up and running some time soon, and more stocked than ever. It's also posted on their home page in the middle of the screen.

My favorite of all time is the raw powder I picked up a while back and capped up, But since then So far Z-Pharma Dbol has been treating me right!

I have to say that GP dbol has been my favorite, but I just got some of Z's and looking forward to trying it!

I've run Axio and GP. Both were good IMO. A lot of people bash the Axio orals, but I saw great results from them. I have tried other brands that weren't so good, but I'm not going to name names...

Back