• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Reddog

Watson

A Jihad on gyms!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive been asked to leave u alone cause ur river of tears is stinking the place up......you got owned about 250-1, be man enough to accept it and move on.....

So shut the fuck up already!

anyone who asked you to leave me alone is a bigger cunt than you are, names jerk-off, lets have them or fuck off.......:coffee:

anyone who asked you to leave me alone is a bigger cunt than you are, names jerk-off, lets have them or fuck off.......:coffee:

pity for the old is no laughing matter......

besides, im bored making you look like dickhead all the time.....you aint azzas left nutt, that cunt could efight better than most....i often miss him....

besides you make a fool of urself on a daily basis....

*im out!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• take-a-bow-thumb13026234.jpg
    take-a-bow-thumb13026234.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 39
names jerk-off of fuck off.........:coffee:

pathetic, even by your lame ass standards........:coffee:

When i was 18/19 my circle of friends started hanging with this other circle of friends. There was this girl named lacey in the other group. I have never gotten along with someone this poorly. we had a genuine dislike for each other. And one particular drinking event turned into hotel sex. And probably the best sex I have ever had. 15 years later still a part of my spank bank...

Maybe you two should have a few drinks?

^the good one

:coffee:

i am the best and fuck the rest, Griif is a mere shit stain on a wall in the cross

Back