• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Curt James' training journal

IML Gear Cream!
^^^ I Googled that today. No, I'm not. Will look into it ASAP. You obviously recommend it? Thanks for the good word.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

178.3 lbs.

6:30 a.m. 50g protein shake, 1 heaping tsp peanut butter, 1 heaping tsp Fiberlyze

8 a.m. black coffee

11:59 a.m. 50g protein shake

4:30 p.m. 50g protein shake

5:30 p.m. BCAA shake, Omega 3/6/9 capsules

6:30 p.m. 10oz NY strip steak, green beans, coffee with fake sugar, water

8:45 p.m. 1 heaping tsp Fiberlyze, 50g zero carb whey protein, 1 scoop VPX MHF-1 pre-workout, 1 heaping tsp glutamine, 2000iu vitamin D, multi-vitamin, 200mg ibuprofen

9 p.m. 184 lbs.

Life Fitness chest press (right arm only) 40 X 15, 45 X 12, 50 X 11, 55 X 6
Pec Deck (right arm only) 110 X 12, 12, 120 X 12, 125 X 12
Incline db press 40# X 10, 50 X 9, 55 X 7, 7
Cable one-arm chest press 70# X 9, 12, 80 X 12

(Super Set)
Knee raises 2 X 20
Side bends 45# plate 2 X 20

Treadmill 20 minutes 3.5 speed 2.0 incline

hmm...Wendy's....good burgers....but McD's has better fries.
I think I like the Whopper best...and no access to them...think Im gonna eat like a fat kid when I get home...even gonna make it to hooters for beer and wings...and of course...the ambiance...

favorite fast food? hmmm.....Chipotle...yeah.

I think I like the Whopper best...and no access to them...think Im gonna eat like a fat kid when I get home...even gonna make it to hooters for beer and wings...and of course...the ambiance...

burner is going to do his own version of "Supersize Me"

Chipotle is great. :thumb:

Is that Latin for boobs? :ohyeah:

And have you had Wendy's new fries? Man, I love those things!

Hurry home, brother. BK is waiting for YOU! :thumb:

Is that what you're calling them these days? :laugh:

heh :D

Was just thinking of how much I dislike that place. At least the one near my home. God bless pregnant women, but I didn't expect to see two working at Hooters. :geewhiz:

Plus I hate those flesh colored nylons that are apparently part of the Hooters dress code. :mad:

burner is going to do his own version of "Supersize Me"

Chipotle is great. :thumb:

:clapping: I'll be watching!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

177.7 lbs.

6:30 a.m. 50g protein shake, 1 heaping tsp peanut butter, 1 heaping tsp Fiberlyze, 10mg cetirizine hydrochloride (24 hour allergy tablet)*

*In the evening I've been taking one 25mg capsule of diphenhydramine hcl (4-6 hour allergy med) as a bonus antihistamine.

8 a.m. black coffee

10 a.m. 50g protein shake, Omega 3/6/9

11 a.m. BCAA shake

1:30 p.m. 50g protein shake

4 p.m. 2 large Arby's roast beefs (no bun), Diet Pepsi

6 p.m. Coffee with Splenda, Better'n Eggs 40g protein

8:45 p.m. 1 heaping tsp peanut butter, 1 heaping tsp Fiberlyze, 50g zero carb whey protein, 1 scoop VPX MHF-1 pre-workout, 1 heaping tsp glutamine, 2000iu vitamin D, multi-vitamin, 200mg ibuprofen

Treadmill 20 minutes 3.5 speed 2.0 incline

Assisted palm-facing-in pull up (one arm) -120 X 10, 10, -130 X 10, 10

Was "touching" the bar with my left arm. This workout I kept my "ailing" arm off the hand grip and worked the right arm with zero assistance.

DB row (one arm) 45# X 12, 50 X 10, 60 X 10, 70 X 10, 80 X 8, 85 X 8, 90 X 6,
Seated row (one arm) 50# X 10, 60 X 10, 70 X 8, 8

nice pulling strength curt

you sir...got jokes...do that have that here....nyet! no, sir!
I get, greasy, crappy American chow hall food!
I had a cold can of coke and sipped at it like it was an elixr of the gawds themselves.

So, will taste a little of this and a little of that while home.

Ambiance....boobs...same-same. been w/out that too.
Kinda funny; Was a a site visit for an infantry BN a couple weeks back. Told them they may be getting another field tech in their area instead of me. Told them they may be getting a female. (pretty much all male base)
My POC (point of contact) asked:
Is she good looking?
My response:
she WILL be....
:)
good stuff:
9 days and a wake up and start my journey....home...yeah...

so how's the gimpy arm doing? Big plans for the weekend?

IML Gear Cream!
Saturday, May 14, 2011

177.3 lbs.

12:30 p.m. 50g protein shake, 1 heaping tsp peanut butter, 1 heaping tsp Fiberlyze, 10mg cetirizine hydrochloride (24 hour allergy tablet)

2:30 p.m. 60g protein salmon with EVOO, Steaz zero-cal orange drink

4:30 p.m. 50g protein shake with 5g glutamine, 1 heaping tsp peanut butter

6:40 p.m. 1MR pre-workout mix

7 p.m. 3 Whopper patties, black coffee

Leg Press (Body Masters machine) 90 X 20, 180 X 20, 270 X 15, 360 X 12, 450 X 10, 540 X 6, 590 X 3
Squats Oly bar X 15, 135 X 8, 155 X 6

(Superset)
Knee raises 20, 20, 20
Crunches 20, 20, 20

11 p.m. .62 lbs. (pre-cooked weight) boneless skinless chicken breast

1:25 a.m. 1 heaping tsp peanut butter, 2 "Triple Flex" caplets (Glucosamine 1500mg, Chondroitin 800mg, MSM 150mg)

nice pulling strength curt

Thanks, but I believe I'll need some video documentation on those db rows. I'm thinking I have some sketchy form on the 90's.

you sir...got jokes...do that have that here....nyet! no, sir!
I get, greasy, crappy American chow hall food!
I had a cold can of coke and sipped at it like it was an elixr of the gawds themselves.

So, will taste a little of this and a little of that while home.

Ambiance....boobs...same-same. been w/out that too.
Kinda funny; Was a a site visit for an infantry BN a couple weeks back. Told them they may be getting another field tech in their area instead of me. Told them they may be getting a female. (pretty much all male base)
My POC (point of contact) asked:
Is she good looking?
My response:
she WILL be....

good stuff:
9 days and a wake up and start my journey....home...yeah...

lol @ "she WILL be...." :D

And that's not "good" stuff. That's EXCELLENT stuff! Wishing you a safe trip home. Nine days will be here before you know it! :thumbs:

so how's the gimpy arm doing? Big plans for the weekend?

haHA :p The gimpy arm is gimpy. grrr

Picked up some "Triple Flex" which is a mix of glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM. Two caplets a day but the bottle says "Take 4-6 weeks to see results." :( Son of a...

My niece is having her birthday party tomorrow, but I'll be at work. Hoping to get another text from her to say it's okay to come over later. My part-time job goes until 5 p.m. Her party is at 1 p.m., so I might be in the doghouse for missing it.

BAD UNCLE! BAD!

how you getting on with the body transformation comp, is it going to plan?

Well, yes and no. The body seems to be leaning up fairly well. Approaching my goal weight of 175 lbs., but my left elbow is suffering from some gimpitis or tendonitis or something Not Good™. :mad:

And though I'll hit the 175 mark soon, no doubt, there's still a good amount of gut to be gone. That area around the navel is just not right. :shooter:

just try to keep your back straight, arch the lower(inward) and you should be ok

Hey Curt,
Did 7 "Potters Walks" today.

Someday you can come over and do "The Burr Pots" Puts the stones to shame.

Ya, you can get Potted instead of Stoned!

just try to keep your back straight, arch the lower(inward) and you should be ok

:thumbs:

Hey Curt,
Did 7 "Potters Walks" today.

Someday you can come over and do "The Burr Pots" Puts the stones to shame.

Ya, you can get Potted instead of Stoned!

That would be awesome, Burr!

And LOL @ "Potted instead of Stoned!"

And though I'll hit the 175 mark soon, no doubt, there's still a good amount of gut to be gone. That area around the navel is just not right. :shooter:

You and I both have the same weight goal. My goal initially was to hit 175 lbs but I don't think that will be enough to where I want to be (show abs). So 170 lbs, it'll be.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

176.7 lbs.

10:30 a.m. 1 heaping tsp peanut butter, 50g protein shake, 5g glutamine, 2000iu vitamin D, multi vitamin, IronMagLabs Green Tea capsule, 2 caplets Triple Flex, 200mg ibuprofen

11:30 a.m. coffee with Splenda

1 p.m. 50g protein drink

4 p.m. 50g protein drink

6 p.m. 4 slices pizza, 2 pieces birthday cake, 2 glasses orange Gatorade, 1 banana split, 1 glass water

Nice man you are dropping weight pretty good now eh? Seeing those abs yet?

You and I both have the same weight goal. My goal initially was to hit 175 lbs but I don't think that will be enough to where I want to be (show abs). So 170 lbs, it'll be.

I might need 165 lbs. :mad:

And more intense cardio/ab work.

Nice man you are dropping weight pretty good now eh? Seeing those abs yet?

Thanks. And not how I'd like to. At all. lol

This is from my other journal, fwiw.

February 19 was 199 lbs., March 31 was 184.1 (about six weeks), and this a.m., May 15, was 176.7 lbs. This Thursday will mark another seven weeks beyond March 31.

Feb 19 to Mar 31 - loss of 14.9 lbs. (Just about six weeks.)
Mar 31 to May 15 - loss of 7.4 lbs. (Just about six weeks.)
Total lost - 22.3 lbs.

That's 22.3 lbs. in about 12 weeks. Or a fraction more than 1.85 lbs. per week.

Still not looking how I want to look, but I'm not sure that will ever be achieved.
I am happy with the weight loss overall and I'm more concerned about the elbow tendonitis than an extra inch on my waist...

The struggle continues!

How was your weekend?

IML Gear Cream!
haHA :p The gimpy arm is gimpy. grrr

Picked up some "Triple Flex" which is a mix of glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM. Two caplets a day but the bottle says "Take 4-6 weeks to see results." :( Son of a...

I never had luck with any of the combinations of stuff in Triple Flex, including Triple Flex. I have been using the Cissus from the guys who make Jacked3d and so far haven't haven't had any joint pain. I stared it when I could tell me knee aches were coming around. Been about a month and a half and the aches are gone and have been actually using greater ROM with front squats and split squats than I ever have before.

Sorry for rambling but thought I'd explain why I reccomended it.

Hope you enjoyed the B-day cake. :thumb:

I never had luck with any of the combinations of stuff in Triple Flex, including Triple Flex. I have been using the Cissus from the guys who make Jacked3d and so far haven't haven't had any joint pain. I stared it when I could tell me knee aches were coming around. Been about a month and a half and the aches are gone and have been actually using greater ROM with front squats and split squats than I ever have before.

Sorry for rambling but thought I'd explain why I reccomended it.

Hope you enjoyed the B-day cake. :thumb:

I did enjoy the cake! :) Thank you.

And I Googled "cissus supplement". Guess what the first hit was?

This thread: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/supplements/71795-cissus.html

I got curious about it from the thread in the strength training section. :thumb:

I'm starting to think you use google more than I do.

Reeces puff's are my crack. Figured that out on carbup yesterday. :jacks:

Monday, May 16, 2011

180.1 lbs.

6:30 a.m. 1 heaping tsp peanut butter, 50g protein shake, 5g glutamine, 2 caplets Triple Flex

10:30 a.m. 50g protein shake, Omega 3/6/9

11 a.m. 2 scoops AmiN.O. Energy

12:15 p.m. 50g protein shake

3 p.m. 2 scoops AmiN.O. Energy

4:30 p.m. 40g protein 20oz Grape Fost Isopure drink

6:30 p.m. 4 Wendy's hamburger patties (2 Double Stacks plain), Caesar side salad

7 p.m. giant coffee with 3 fake sugars

fakesugar.jpg

Three Fake Sugars! :)

8 p.m. BCAA

9:15 p.m. Fasted cardio

Treadmill 35 minutes 3.5 speed 2.0 incline

(Tri-set)
Knee raises 3 X 20
Weighted side bends 45# 3 X 20
Crunches 3 X 20

10:15 p.m. 2 hard boiled eggs, Vitamin Water Zero orange flavor, 25g protein, 5g glutamine, 5g BCAA, 1 heaping tsp Fiberlyze, 2000iu Vitamin D, 2 caplets Triple Flex, multi-vitamin

heh Sounds good! What else did you have?

:ohyeah: Can of pineapple, half a bag of hash browns, and a lb of spaghetti.

still fell a hundred grams short on the carbs. Gotta add a protein shake with dextrose next week.

I've learned that by carb up day that can of pineapple before breakfast really hits the spot. :thumb:

Back