• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

any of your family members in jail/prison?

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
anyone? i have a uncle whos in jail till jan. 2007. he's the one who got me into weightlifting/bodybuilding. he's in their for stealing some stuff i think. he's been in their since april-may.

anyone? i have a uncle whos in jail till jan. 2007. he's the one who got me into weightlifting/bodybuilding. he's in their for stealing some stuff i think. he's been in their since april-may.

why ?

u looking for a shower buddie? only joking mate

no i dont i know people who are but i wouldnt call them friends

If you need a good inside contact in the penal system you need to post here. :grin:

Negative.

I need to drop my dog off at the kennel tonight for three days. I call the kennel "doggie jail."

That's the best I got...

No. I bet GodHand does.

Most of us have spent some time their.

I went to jail for like a day one time. I believe my brother was held in a cell for a day or so as well.

I used to have a cousin who was in prison, but he's out now. I think everyone has one person in their family in prison, although they might be distant relatives.

Godhand's dad:

inmate.jpg

Back