• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Recovery

frostaldinho

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
alrite guys, is their anythin special we can do to speed up our recovery over a couple of days, for example when i do extra arm excerises after my pecs workout, my next workout a couple of days later is alot harder, any ideas?

stop wasting time with extra arm days.

better nutrition

flexibility and mobility work

good warm up

recovery cardio inbetween intense training bouts

massage and soft tissue work

WTF!!! :eek:

Now I'm scarred for life. Thanks!

:banned:

alrite guys, is their anythin special we can do to speed up our recovery over a couple of days, for example when i do extra arm excerises after my pecs workout, my next workout a couple of days later is alot harder, any ideas?

Sounds like you need more rest and should train each body part once a week at least until you have recovered. It also doesn't hurt to take a few days off completly every 10 weeks or so if your training very hard. Just don't fall into the trap of taking off more than a week and make it 2 weeks or longer. That week off can sometimes make it hard to come back but is good for you.

Back