• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help with lats please!

dsc123

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a problem with my right lat being bigger than my left, any suggestions on how I can make them the same size?

Will that not just continue to make my right side bigger?

Basically no one is perfectly symmetrical and those who are get paid a lot of money to be in movies. However, the behaviors that I mentioned will get you bigger -- hopefully, the bigger you get, the less you'll care about the slight disparity between your lats. Best case scenario, you're smaller lat catches up. Wost case scenario, you grow bigger.

If you feel that the disparity is more remarkable than it seems that I feel that it is, please post a picture.

not many people are perfectly symmetrical. most of use have muscles on one side of our body that are slightly larger than on the other and not necessarily on the dominant side either.

in regards to your lats does it seem like ones is bigger as in width or longer? does it seem like one of your lats is higher than the other in terms of where it attaches on the ribs?

It's wider, as if when I tense my lats the right one tenses easily and the left one doesn't if that makes any sense

It could also be that you're less coordinated in the left side and can't flex the muscle as well as on the right side. I had this problem with my left bicep. For ages I thought the left bicep was smaller, but I eventually realized I don't have the same muscle control to tense it as hard as the right bicep. I check the difference in poses that don't require flexing each arm independently. For instance, I put my arms overhead, flared my lats, and clasped my hands together and put pressure against each hand, which flexed each arm indirectly. I noticed my arms were virtually identical. Same with when I was doing incline chest presses, I could see at the mirror as my arms tensed that they were equal size, definition.

Take a few more looks.

It could also be that you're less coordinated in the left side and can't flex the muscle as well as on the right side. I had this problem with my left bicep. For ages I thought the left bicep was smaller, but I eventually realized I don't have the same muscle control to tense it as hard as the right bicep. I check the difference in poses that don't require flexing each arm independently. For instance, I put my arms overhead, flared my lats, and clasped my hands together and put pressure against each hand, which flexed each arm indirectly. I noticed my arms were virtually identical. Same with when I was doing incline chest presses, I could see at the mirror as my arms tensed that they were equal size, definition.

Take a few more looks.

that's what I was kind of thinking..I would practice flexing/stretching after training to increase your muscle control and after a while you should see improvements

make sure to have a couple of compound exercises in your back routine and supplement those with some isolation exercises like one arm db rows, etc. as a finisher use db pullovers for 2 sets 10 slow reps with a full rom to really stretch out the back

Back