• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How do I do, Desperate for help??

Mr_lean

Registered
Reaction score
don´t have a states live i a little town in sweden
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Im a guy from sweden, (note spelling) 20 yers old And Im thinking abot start a cycel with promonhes? I serched and what ive herd teh best is not exceed 4 weeks, But The main Q There are so SO so many supps out there!! help me Pick ""

And I dont really know my contríes laws thet god, but promhons) Know it legal in usa But do anyone know the laws of sweden :geewhiz:

Please Help

Moust whishes

TRIBULOUS!

diet and training are absolutely critical when you are on this supplement...
**snickers

i feel you are too young for this, and i would check local laws before messing with anything.

Heheh Typed wrong Im 24 yers old" And Imot little I Just Want to be little more Menar looking :D

And no ofense on the triblus but that is the worst iv been On "" But hey might work for others"

I wondering ``Dont no if i are permitted to say this butt !! Suss250 From XXX somwhere On the net :D With Novladex And H-drol+M-Drol!!

Opinions " Thnks 4 ur anwser?:)

I think you should do as much research as possible before you think about PH. Its a good go after you know enough about it

Why are so many young people too lazy to do the work in the gym and the research even before considering this?
Doesn't make sense to me.
Just work hard, eat right, do lots of research before attempting to do anything that could be potentially harmful to you if done wrong.

Heheh Typed wrong Im 24 yers old" And Imot little I Just Want to be little more Menar looking :D

And no ofense on the triblus but that is the worst iv been On "" But hey might work for others"

I wondering ``Dont no if i are permitted to say this butt !! Suss250 From XXX somwhere On the net :D With Novladex And H-drol+M-Drol!!

Opinions " Thnks 4 ur anwser?:)

it was more or less a joke

its my recommendation to those who just need a diet/training revamp.

those who dont know better will suddenly start taking their routine/diet very seriously if they are on a "cycle" of something they think will improve there genetic limitations.

im with ben-dur if your going to take it then get your diet in check before starting that way you will maximize your results and not waste money

IML Gear Cream!
Why are so many young people too lazy to do the work in the gym and the research even before considering this?
Doesn't make sense to me.
Just work hard, eat right, do lots of research before attempting to do anything that could be potentially harmful to you if done wrong.

I dont think they are lazy, they just dont understand that these compounds are not to be messed with. I found this site because I was looking for info about M1T. I wasnt being lazy, I just thought that if I could, then why not?

Thankfully I took the advice of the guys here, and the info I have learnt since has been invaluable.

it was more or less a joke

its my recommendation to those who just need a diet/training revamp.

those who dont know better will suddenly start taking their routine/diet very seriously if they are on a "cycle" of something they think will improve there genetic limitations.

Hehe Sorry but again I am an outlandish So Hey Do not really understand your ironic sometimes BUT i swear I LERn :D :nerd:

really the most thing Im afraid of Is this shit with the laws, Im a family guy and Dont wont to be i The wrong place ,(If u know What iMEan ) :finger: :D

And some of u And those with opinions like eat eat TRain !! Yes Im al along "" BUT I have goals !! dont think i achive It withe Just fake supps And Suny side upps Hehe !! Really god answers here Like ;LIke ALOT :D Pace Yawll

sorry to pick on you like that...

if your diet is right
and you train right
you should see result...

if you need a push. check the local laws
you should be able to find something that will give you that extra push!

but NATTY is the way to go!

Back