• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

where to buy REAL letro?

jaymac

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,
After doing a six week cycle of just Superdrol, then 6 weeks of their "PCT", I developed gyno on just my right side. I first tried a couple OCT anti-e's, and nothing worked. Then I got some "letro" from for %40, a green liquid. it actually worked pretty well at first, then I got lazy and inconsistent with it, so it cam back, then I ran out of supply. Now I got this stuff through a friend from a company called , or at least that's what the label says. I can't find the company online and it tastes like vodka, but the first bottle seemed to work, then I ran out of tht, and it took two weeks for thekid to get more for me once i told him, by that time the lump and soreness was back...
So here's my question: Where specifically can I get REAL letro tabs w/ a prescription? I'm leary of online places that don't come from a personal referral, cuz you never know what you're gonna get. Has anyone ever had personal experience with any online companies buying letro or novla?
Also, should I be taking letro or novla at this point?
Thanks for your help~
jay

Last edited by a moderator:
Femera(Letro) an AI, only blocks the production of estrogen, not the action. That is why you need Nolvadex.
Try www.ag-guys.com. Great stuff.

"Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) is very comparable to Clomid, behaves in the same manner in all tissues, and is a mixed estrogen agonist/antagonist of the same type as Clomid. The two molecules are also very similar in structure.

It is not correct that Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) reduces levels of estrogen: rather, it blocks estrogen from estrogen receptors and, in those tissues where it is an antagonist, causes the receptor to do nothing."

This is what ag-guys website says. SO, is this the same thing you're saying?
What is letro doing for me now, then? and if it's doing nothing, what and when would it be useful?

Nolvadex and Clomid blocks the receptors so estrogen cannot attach to it.
It does not reduce circulating levels of estrogen. That is what the letro and ADex is for on cycle.
Femera is not going to help gyno.
Nolvadex is your best bet.

There have been alot of reports of gyno from SD.

yeah, I mean, as I understand it now, it's essentially test. it's funny, i did 8 weeks of it the year before that, made great gains, used no PCT, and got no side effects at all. now I did 6 weeks w/ the PCT and got gyno.
So, have you personally used the novla from ag-guys/can you vouch for it's effectiveness/validity?

All products from AG are top notch. I have used quite a few of them.

Get nolva or raloxifene from ag-guys. Taper your dose down of the course of at least 4 weeks. Letro causes serious estrogen rebound once you are off of it.

ag-guys stuff looks good...prices seem a tiny bit high...

Get nolva or raloxifene from ag-guys. Taper your dose down of the course of at least 4 weeks. Letro causes serious estrogen rebound once you are off of it.

Makes sense - thats exactly what happened to me after the first bottle...
So with the novla, how long will I have to take it for, and is it a one-time deal, or will the gyno come back even if I take no more pro hormones?

IML Gear Cream!
ag-guys stuff looks good...prices seem a tiny bit high...

He uses top grade eastern european powder. Not powder from china.

Makes sense - thats exactly what happened to me after the first bottle...
So with the novla, how long will I have to take it for, and is it a one-time deal, or will the gyno come back even if I take no more pro hormones?

At least 4 weeks. 60/40/40/20.............more time if needed.
If that doesn't cure it, and it is true gyno that hardens, it will have to be surgically removed.

I would taper to pretty low doses (5-10 mg/day) before finally coming off. No one can say if the problem will persist.

At least 4 weeks. 60/40/40/20.............more time if needed.
If that doesn't cure it, and it is true gyno that hardens, it will have to be surgically removed.

Can you explain the 60/40/40/20 to me? All I know is I take 2.5 ml/day of the letro right now? How does the 60/40/40/20 equate to ml?
HOw quickly does ag-guys stuff ship, and how long willa bottle last me with the 60/40/40/20?
Thanks

Can you explain the 60/40/40/20 to me? All I know is I take 2.5 ml/day of the letro right now? How does the 60/40/40/20 equate to ml?
HOw quickly does ag-guys stuff ship, and how long willa bottle last me with the 60/40/40/20?
Thanks

Ok, I'll break it down for you.
His nolva is in a 30ml bottle at 25mg/ml.
If you want 60mg per day, you need to take 2.4 ml per day. For the first week (2.4 x 7 =16.8ml)
2nd and third week @ 40mg/day (1.6 ml per day x 7=11.2ml)
Fourth week @ 20mg per day (.8ml per day x 7 =5.6 ml)
16.8+11.2+5.6=33.6ml or 1.12 bottles. You can probably slide by with one bottle if your symptoms clear.

All I know is I take 2.5 ml/day of the letro right now?

GOOD GOD
A good starting dose is .25ml EOD. I guess an erection for you is out of the question.
No wonder you have estrogen rebound.

awesome; thank you for your help!
How quickly do they ship?

it probably depends on where you are located. Send him an e-mail.

I guess an erection for you is out of the question.

Weird. I'm as good as gold. Championship quality, actually :thumb:
Go figure..;..
so, what should I reduce my dose to, then?

I would stop the letro altogther

IML Gear Cream!
you don't think i should taper it down to avoid even nastier rebound? At least until I get my novla?

Letro is hell on the lipids!

finally got the L-Nol in today... will start taking it immediately and post results.
Also looked at the bottle of letro I have, and it says 2.5 mg per ml, not 25. So, was this too much? i know the L-nol says 25 mg/ml...

What kind do you have?

I got the Femara from Pro-labs, Inc.
A friend got it for me, so I don't know much about the company, unfortunately. It worked the first time, like I said, then i ran out and rebounded while I waited for the order to come in.
I'll try to re-sell the rest I guess.... i still have 1.5 bottles...

Did you get Nolva or Letro?

I got the letro from pro-labs, and i got the nolva from ag-guys.com

I like cemproducts. Good stuff.

Back