• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lets talk about the show Jersey Shore

DEATH MATCH

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The biggest fuck'n idiots on that show are, RON,for not knowing how to treat a women and all that name calling to sammy is just crazy and how he treats her. That kid is so insecure its pathetic. If I was sammys dad or any goons she knows that kid would be hurting big time.I just hope sammy really wakes up and dumps this scum bag quick.

Now Dumb fuk idiot stupid twad, MIKE. this guy has to be the biggest moron in the world. Who doesnt know that you can catch a disease from oral sex,are you friggin kidding me.This guy is ugly as dirt,he has no game. Any gfame he gets are trash loose whore women down at the shore who spread there legs to be on ty,thats it.

Snooky,well could be cute but just plain dumb

jwow,needs a make over and needs more class

vinnie- He's ok

pauly,he's ok

the new broad they have,she is also dumb as a box of rocks

Mike may be an idiot but he's marketed himself like a genius. He's branded his name and is making crazy loot from a show about drinking and fucking. I Don't see the problem with that.

Hahaha, you guys watch Jersey Shore.

The biggest fuck'n idiots on that show are, RON,for not knowing how to treat a women and all that name calling to sammy is just crazy and how he treats her. That kid is so insecure its pathetic. If I was sammys dad or any goons she knows that kid would be hurting big time.I just hope sammy really wakes up and dumps this scum bag quick.

Now Dumb fuk idiot stupid twad, MIKE. this guy has to be the biggest moron in the world. Who doesnt know that you can catch a disease from oral sex,are you friggin kidding me.This guy is ugly as dirt,he has no game. Any gfame he gets are trash loose whore women down at the shore who spread there legs to be on ty,thats it.

Snooky,well could be cute but just plain dumb

jwow,needs a make over and needs more class

vinnie- He's ok

pauly,he's ok

the new broad they have,she is also dumb as a box of rocks

It's reality TV bro. What's an easy way for MTV to make $$$$????

Throw a bunch of uneducated, pretentious troglodytes in a house and you have the Jersey Shore... $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Entertaining none the less.

anyone WATCHING the show is also as dumb as a bag of rocks. :coffee:

We catch glimpses of it here and there. I am not sure if it gets worse then this.

I love that show! It's so trashy. Ron is a fucken wife beater in training Situation is cool cause he is so greasy. Jwoww could be a tranny. I would plug that little pork chop Dena I bet she is DIRTY!!!! I love piggies like that!!

Fucking Ronnie crying on the TV like a baby cause his girl rolled on him what a puss.
And mikes parents should be shot for not getting his pigeon toed feet fixed when he was a kid. Rumor has it that thier all on Valtrex. Hmm......Whats that Med for?

Throw a bunch of uneducated, pretentious troglodytes in a house and you have the Jersey Shore... $$$$$$$$$$$$$

What has the youth come to? :banned: How anyone can call this show entertaining is beyond me. My 12 year old step son watched it once and said, "I can't believe I got a D in English" :rofl:

Oh and I also told him he's never allowed to watch that show again. :shooter:

i think it's pretty funny. i don't like stay up late to watch the new episodes the night they come on, but i will catch the reruns when there isn't anything else on.

I admit, I've watched it since the first season. I don't get into the dynamics of the relationships, or anything like that. I see it as a comedy, its just funny to me, My friend says it best, you just can't script a show that funny.

Deaf actress Marlee Matlin, who currently stars on Trump's "Celebrity Apprentice," also took a swipe at him, according to the Times: "Like the Situation," she said in American Sign Language, "I too have never heard the sound of laughter."
ha!

anyone WATCHING the show is also as dumb as a bag of rocks. :coffee:

pls don't "DISRESPECT" bag of rocks, rocks deserve better than that:mooh:
I can't believe people are watching that show...

Are the ones watching it, now I understand your politics.

don't hate minO. have you ever actually watched it?? again, i don't LOVE it, but it has it's place in the "reality TV" thing. i view it as comedy and find it funny. it's no worse than the real world, big brother, bachelor, bachelorette, etc. actually, i think it's better than all of those i just mentioned.

what do you watch?? (just curious). you're obviously very intellegent. i appreciate that (and find it hot). i just wonder what you watch in your spare time.

don't hate minO. have you ever actually watched it?? again, i don't LOVE it, but it has it's place in the "reality TV" thing. i view it as comedy and find it funny. it's no worse than the real world, big brother, bachelor, bachelorette, etc. actually, i think it's better than all of those i just mentioned.

what do you watch?? (just curious). you're obviously very intellegent. i appreciate that (and find it hot). i just wonder what you watch in your spare time.

Mino's from New York, just looks out the window and sees dirtbags in their natural habitat...

Mino is a dude .dude:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Mino's from New York, just looks out the window and sees dirtbags in their natural habitat...

lol

Mino is a dude .dude:coffee:

no she's not. BUT, if she is, so what? people can be whatever they want to be on the internet. maybe i'm a chick pretending to be a dude. maybe you're really a chick. i don't give a fuck. :coffee:

you bet klc
surf1.gif

surf1.gif

I watch univision.:coffee:

Let's not watch Jersey Shore... :coffee:

its funny that his advertisement is in the middle of this thread...

Back