• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Fucking Ni**ers Cant shoot Straight

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Some lil ni**er shot and killed a poor 80 year old man last night here in Brooklyn ...Why cant they learn how to fucking shoot a gun so they only kill each other ...Fucking niggers always the same shit on the news

just so sad man

Yea I never understand how they dont kill anybody they are aiming at ....If Im shooting at someone you best believe they are gonna get shot

Happens everyday here too. Either some little kid or an older person just minding there own business gets killed and the gang bangers just keep on shooting. Law enforcement should provide shooting practice and classes, it would make there jobs much easier to just let them fuckers just kill each other off. Don't even investigate it just put'em in a body bag and throw'em in a hole. Everyone else is safer, no one is wasting my tax money, and I can find some grape kool aid.

Yea I never understand how they dont kill anybody they are aiming at ....If Im shooting at someone you best believe they are gonna get shot

It because them cracked out twiggy bastards can't handle a full auto gun. They end up spraying rounds every where except in the spot the first aim'd.

Very sad.

I was going to make a joke but I'll refrain, so I don't look like the asshole!

Yo Murph where in BK are you from? I grew up in Marine Park, family is from bensonhurst though.

Yeah..It's too bad we can't have kill a nigger day here in the good old USA, like back in the day...

They should learn how to properly hold and operate a firearm...silly niggas, holding your gat sideways wont make u a better shooter..

It's because the stupid fucks can't hold the gun properly. They hold it sideways. The scary part is I've seen it at the range. They start shooting and can't figure out why they can't hit the silhouette at five yards. I'm surprised nobody has tried marketing semi-auto slides with sights on the side. Not really to improve their shooting but just so the numpties kill each other rather than innocent bystanders or someone next door to the house they were shooting at.

On the plus side it gives the cops a better chance of gunning the suckers down without getting themselves shot.

IML Gear Cream!
:coffee:

What about giving them Idaho? Fence that useless state off, split it down the middle (automatically creating a Weesssttt SIDD and Eeeassstt SIDD), change the pronuciation to I Da Ho, and bus all them fucker on in. Cargo planes can drop in food, guns, and ammo them they will just kill each other pretty quickly.

We'll be farming that land again within 5 years. I'll personally pay an extra couple $$$ for potatoes for the next couple of years!!!

Really it's the same as what we did with the Indians in the Dakota's and the Mexican in Arizonia and New Mexico.

Yo Murph where in BK are you from? I grew up in Marine Park, family is from bensonhurst though.

Im actaully in Queens but where the shooting took place is really not that far ...And I used to hang in besonhurst 86 st a long long time ago .

What about giving them Idaho? Fence that useless state off, split it down the middle (automatically creating a Weesssttt SIDD and Eeeassstt SIDD), change the pronuciation to I Da Ho, and bus all them fucker on in. Cargo planes can drop in food, guns, and ammo them they will just kill each other pretty quickly.

We'll be farming that land again within 5 years. I'll personally pay an extra couple $$$ for potatoes for the next couple of years!!!

Really it's the same as what we did with the Indians in the Dakota's and the Mexican in Arizonia and New Mexico.

Idaho is quite beautiful, give them fucking North Dakota. Freeze there ass off for 6-8 months a year and just enough oil and gas so they can stay moderately warm and keep the friers on at KFC!

Why did somebody edit my post? ...The one who did this is a lil fucking nigger .And if you think thats racist too fucking bad . I am racisist againgst niggers and the poor 80 year old man who got shot and killed was a black man not a nigger . There is a big difference so please dont edit my post this is anything goes :winkfinger:

I didn't edit a goddam thing you nigger-hating Jew bag :coffee:

sorry let me get back on your good side..... Me > :blowjob: < Captn

HialeahChico305 said:
Hi, you have received -193937 reputation points from HialeahChico305.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
genocide fan

Regards,
HialeahChico305

Got negg'd for my opinion on the matter in Anything Goes. I guess the Nigger and Indian (I'm 30% Sioux Tribe American Indian and moms side is from Dakotas) comments was okay but the Mexican comment was over the top for Chico???? If you can handle the AG Kitchen stay the Fu(k out.. I think it even says that in the description!!!!!

Just so everyone is aware I am equal opportunity offender. I crack on my nationality all the time. If you can't laugh at yourself you sure as shit can't laugh at anyone else. Have found that people who can't deal with a joke about a nationality it's because they fell into the stereotype and it's always someone else's fault. Just man up and then it's not your problem anymore.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
If you cant take anything goes stay the fuck out

Im actaully in Queens but where the shooting took place is really not that far ...And I used to hang in besonhurst 86 st a long long time ago .
cousins live in HB right by border of bklyn and ive got fam still in east ny

If you cant take anything goes stay the fuck out
I'm starting to think you went to the local park as a child to learn the game of basketball and was gang banged by a small group of african americans..

Bro im right next to HB even go to the gym right there sometimes

And RED your kinda right just got it backwards ...When they came to my neiborhood park they got baseball bat raped

On the serious side, the gangsters and punk pukes don't aim. They spray the area and hope they hit something. There is no such thing as controlled marksmanship with street scum. The cops at work busted a bunch of wanna be Crip bangers heading on campus to settle a score with some student. Among the weaponry taken was a sawed off SKS with an aftermarket 20 round magazine. The bangers jimmed the firing pin so it was locked and sticking out of the bolt. All he had to do was cock the SKS and let the bolt fly: 20 rounds of 7.62X39 indiscriminately with no control spraying all over the place. If they fired this thing off in the student union, God only knows how many kids would have been hit.

They really sick part is, they just don't care.

Move to a dominantly white area of the country or city - problem solved.

^^^^^^ This didnt happen in my area just made me mad when I seen it on the news and the old mans 50 year old son on tv crying . At 80 years old this is how the poor old guy had to go . Just a fucking shame

Move to a dominantly white area of the country or city - problem solved.

werd . . I'd rather hang out with mexicans like vortrit. They have much a better attitude towards life and have nice cuisine. :daydream:

werd . . I'd rather hang out with mexicans like vortrit. They have much a better attitude towards life and have nice cuisine. :daydream:

I dig their music. Mariachi is good, and flamenco is the shit, although flamenco is all over the place. I use to hate Mexicans until I left my hillbilly land, and was able to form my own opinions. I have only met a handful of Mexicans, but they all seemed like good people.

Alright then, let the clan rally continue.

Back