• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

fucking niggers "are going to riot if obama loses"

Standard Donkey

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
? Obama Supporters Continue Threats To Riot, Assassinate Romney Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Secret Service attention fails to dampen violent Twitter comments
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
October 23, 2012
Despite the issue garnering a significant amount of media interest as well as the attention of the Secret Service, Obama supporters continued their threats to riot and assassinate Mitt Romney if Obama loses in the aftermath of last night?s presidential debate.As we reported last week, Twitter has been flooded recently with violent comments from Obama supporters. The increase in volume of the comments seemed to coincide with Romney?s poll numbers edging higher against Obama.Not only have Obama voters been making open threats that they will riot and cause mayhem, they have also been caught making direct threats to assassinate Mitt Romney, prompting the Secret Service to announce that it was ?aware? of the threats and would ?conduct appropriate follow up if necessary.?Despite the fact that the media reported extensively on threats made against Obama prior to the 2008 election, their silence on the threats made against Romney has been deafening. Indeed, the act of a few old guys hanging up empty chairs in reference to Clint Eastwood?s RNC speech garnered substantially more coverage and concern from the press compared to hundreds if not thousands of tweets threatening violence against Mitt Romney.Americans who simply display political signs expressing opposition to Obama?s policies have been treated as potential violent threats by authorities in the past, and yet not a single Twitter user has faced retribution for making direct and sometimes graphic death threats against Romney.Leftists routinely cry foul and attempt to demonize conservatives as violent extremists whenever online rhetoric gets heated, and yet when their own engage in even worse conduct, their behavior is absolved and the media is disinterested.Before the Secret Service announced they were investigating the threats, Obama front group Think Progress attempted to imply that the whole story was somehow a racist contrivance dreamed up by the Drudge Report and Infowars.Here are just a selection of tweets from Obama supporters threatening riots and violence during and after last night?s foreign policy debate. There are too many to reprint in full.If the Secret Service does plan on following this up, they are going to be very busy indeed.

i hope these filthy chimps riot so they can be arrested/killed​

and they say the white man is racist.

:daydream:

i seriously hope this shit happens..

put those apes back in cages where they belong

Fan of AJ but i dont agree with what he's doing here. Its just fear mongering and whos making out? Smith and Wesson, Colt, etc. Gun sales have spiked since these reports have come to light. Aj must be getting a cut from all of it.

These tweets are probably from troll accts or from juveniles. When nigs riot, they burn their own neighborhoods down, so fuck it. Let em. Their loss.

I have 4,500 .308 round, 1500 .40 rounds and a firehose ready to take these nigs back a few years. Fucking animals. All of them.

Let's hope they all meet in one spot and the government drops a small bomb on them.... thats what I call population control!

These JDAMS look like they would do the trick. :coffee:

laser-jdam.jpg

they riot if their favorite teams loses, if their favorite team wins... if nike comes out with a new shoe..

seriously these fucking chimps need to be put down for the good of society.

we dont need anymore whites like reginald denny being harmed at the paws of these worthless niggers

Whites said the same thing if Obama won in 2008. Empty threats, IMO.

When nigs riot, they burn their own neighborhoods down, so fuck it. Let em. Their loss.

I was living in LA back in '92 when they rioted over Rodney King, and that's exactly what they did. They tried to go into white neighborhoods, but were turned back by the police. They then promptly started destroying their own neighborhoods.

Fucking animals.

I was living in LA back in '92 when they rioted over Rodney King, and that's exactly what they did. They tried to go into white neighborhoods, but were turned back by the police. They then promptly started destroying their own neighborhoods.

Fucking animals.
I was at Pendleton when that happened, they sent us up to patrol the streets and keep the peace, and keep the peace we did.

I hope Romney wins that way we can say a white boy won a race against a black guy for once... Unless you count the brief moments in NASCAR when a couple of black guys tried racing.

They aren't going to riot. Plain and simple.

Everybody's a tough racist online.

Everybody's a tough racist online.

I'm not racist, I don't care what color your skin is or what religion you are. I'll make fun of a white guy just as much as a black guy or Mexican hell even an Asian or Arab. Only reason I'm making fun of blacks on here is because they are the subject of this conversation. And I dont drop any racial slur unless its well deserved of the person.

http://youtu.be/b0R3OjMcOqg

Last edited:
Hopefully they riot again in Detroit......like that matters

"I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years." - Lyndon B. Johnson

Back