• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How much is too much?

G3

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As in storing AAS at home before LE calls it "intent to distribute"? I don't want to have too many cycles on hand if it's Russian Roulette.

each tab can be called 1 count. So if you have 1000 tabs on you of 10 mg dbol which is common for a cycle that can be 1000 counts. Unless your driving around town with a shit ton of gear why worry, if you keep your stuff at home and happen to have tabs or a vial on you its not like there going to go search your house. Probably wont even do shit to be honest. Most likely just take it away and tell you to be on your way. Thats what they do for most low level drugs like weed unless you were an idiot. My cousin got pulled over with two blunts and the cop asked if he was smoking, he said no i was waiting till i get home.

The cop said well i have to take these, i cant let you drive around town with them in your car, I hope you have more at home.

From what I have learned about cops and knowing tons of leo, they dont give a fuck, they dont want more work to do. But if your going to be a prick to them then stand by they will fuck you with that night stick. My buddy is an old school cop and flat out told me he found a lb of weed in a trunk of a car once. He let the guy go, because the guy called him sir, was professional and polite. Most think weed and juice are stupid drugs to be illegal and dont feel like doing the paper work that involves it.

Yeah it doesn't take much for them to charge you with intent. But I agree, if your not driving around with it and have it at home I wouldn't worry much.

unless you have a crazy woman that would threaten to call the cops on you. iv heard some crazy stories like that on hear but if your woman is in check i would not worry about it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

unless you have a crazy woman that would threaten t
o call the cops on you. iv heard some crazy stories like that on hear but if your woman is in check i would not worry about it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Haha so true careful with dem female's there like switch lights boom change in a second

each tab can be called 1 count. So if you have 1000 tabs on you of 10 mg dbol which is common for a cycle that can be 1000 counts. Unless your driving around town with a shit ton of gear why worry, if you keep your stuff at home and happen to have tabs or a vial on you its not like there going to go search your house. Probably wont even do shit to be honest. Most likely just take it away and tell you to be on your way. Thats what they do for most low level drugs like weed unless you were an idiot. My cousin got pulled over with two blunts and the cop asked if he was smoking, he said no i was waiting till i get home.

The cop said well i have to take these, i cant let you drive around town with them in your car, I hope you have more at home.

From what I have learned about cops and knowing tons of leo, they dont give a fuck, they dont want more work to do. But if your going to be a prick to them then stand by they will fuck you with that night stick. My buddy is an old school cop and flat out told me he found a lb of weed in a trunk of a car once. He let the guy go, because the guy called him sir, was professional and polite. Most think weed and juice are stupid drugs to be illegal and dont feel like doing the paper work that involves it.

what the actual fuck? where do these cops patrol? lmao.. in my hometown, you could have a stem in your car and they will toss you in the slammer. Op, like everyone else is saying, don't be a faggot about it and ull be fine.. also, don't be on parole

Don't get caught driving around the police station parking lot with a slin pin hanging out of your delt with a "I love to juice" tat underneath it! Man what a day that was...

I know a guy that got arrested . Someone gave them a tip he had it in his home and they came a knockin !!

I think a lot has to do with the size of your town. I work in a town where there are two cops on duty for the day shift. A small town like that and Im sure they are excited for the "big bust" . You live in a dense area and yeah its going to be a different story, they wont waste their time on some pidelly shit.

Still Ive wondered the exact same thing, how many bottles/vials before your a dealer ?

I know a guy that got arrested . Someone gave them a tip he had it in his home and they came a knockin !!

I think a lot has to do with the size of your town. I work in a town where there are two cops on duty for the day shift. A small town like that and Im sure they are excited for the "big bust" . You live in a dense area and yeah its going to be a different story, they wont waste their time on some pidelly shit.

Still Ive wondered the exact same thing, how many bottles/vials before your a dealer ?

That guy should have denied them entry without a warrant. Hearing from someone is not probable cause. If he denied them entry and they still entered, he could get it thrown out in court for an illegal search.

what the actual fuck? where do these cops patrol? lmao.. in my hometown, you could have a stem in your car and they will toss you in the slammer. Op, like everyone else is saying, don't be a faggot about it and ull be fine.. also, don't be on parole

Haha I thought the same thing till I heard one of my buddies say that they had gotten pulled over smoking. The cop threw the bag of weed and the joint over the bridge and said "you want to smoke weed? Cool, but why the fuck are you driving around and getting caught? Go home and smoke there!" Then the cop left lol

Back