• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MJR pro's and Con's

Great company, have had no problems. I know for a fact the following products are good: t3, clen, adex, formestane, caber (caps), and of course ...tadalafil.

And i would bet everything else is quality.

Great company, have had no problems. I know for a fact the following products are good: t3, clen, adex, formestane, caber (caps), and of course ...tadalafil.

And i would bet everything else is quality.
Thanks, I am hearing mostly good things about them. No here and other sites.
Appreciate it!

If you research any peps let me know your thoughts!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Their TB500 is some unidentified subsatnce and people are injecting it: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/199445-Reputable-RC-AI-s?p=3276783&posted=1#post3276783

They sell clen and t3 in caps wich is more than dangerous and a fucking disaster waiting to happen. Only a matter of time till someone gets hurt. No way can you accurately dose mcg is caps. Fucking retarded.

Oh I almost forgot about the bunk prami too....

Its obvious they have no idea wtf they are selling to people nor do they seem to care. Fuck these guys, anyone selling unidentified injectables and doing the other sshit they are is garbage in my book.

Their TB500 is some unidentified subsatnce and people are injecting it: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/199445-Reputable-RC-AI-s?p=3276783&posted=1#post3276783

They sell clen and t3 in caps wich is more than dangerous and a fucking disaster waiting to happen. Only a matter of time till someone gets hurt. No way can you accurately dose mcg is caps. Fucking retarded.

Oh I almost forgot about the bunk prami too....

Its obvious they have no idea wtf they are selling to people nor do they seem to care. Fuck these guys, anyone selling unidentified injectables and doing the other sshit they are is garbage in my book.

Thanks for the input. I am glad I have waited to place an order.

Back