• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

painless prop!

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im running prop for the first time ever im 3 pins in, one in each ass cheek and the other in my right quad its been tottaly painless and i have not drew blood once think it might be because of the fact im using a slin pin to pin it! im used to using it on my stomach with hcg but never in glutes and quads im tempted to even start pinning delts!

any one else ever had painless prop? just thought it was weird cause every says its hurts!

well its of a brand thats brewed over here in the uk i ran there test 400 blend last time and that had minimal pain were alot of people will say it hurts infact a friend of mine said to me the other day "man that t400 hurts" and he was running same brand as me...

never tested my bodyfat properly dude im pretty lean! i have a naturally high motabolism! all i know is my abs are visable the top 4 any way can see the bottem 2 but they aint as pronounced.!

im thinking i can get away with it cuz im so lean i mean it was totally painless i think the needle is only like half inch its tiny i wasnt sure it was going in deep enough..

the pins i usually use are like 1"1/2 but with them suckers i alwys seem to have some degree of discomfort.. so far so good with the slin pins tho loving them!!!!

One vial gone using 27g x 1 1/4 pin everyday. warm syringe under running water inject slow ZERO pain.

^^^ prop aswell?

One vial gone using 27g x 1 1/4 pin everyday. warm syringe under running water inject slow ZERO pain.

Where the hell did you find a 1 1/4 slin pin. Please share. can't seem to find any longer than 5/8.

^^ yeah mine are 27g 1/2" inch tiny totally pain free for me maybe i been goin in too deep on standard 21g 1 1/2" thats the only thing i can think of i mean ive only done long acting esters before and i always could feel a minimum discomfort or the feeling of knowing uv had a needle in ur ass the next day this prop is 100% pain free so far!

IML Gear Cream!
4 days in and i take it ALL back ahaha woke up today and i can definatly feel were ive been pinning

DOMS from pinning? aha

so much for the painless prop!

try some EO testo prop they are pretty painless or u could take most esterified steroids orally if you take a high enough dose :) I have even seen a study with testosterone enanthate given this way with therapeutic effect.

try some EO testo prop they are pretty painless or u could take most esterified steroids orally if you take a high enough dose :) I have even seen a study with testosterone enanthate given this way with therapeutic effect.

what is EO testo prop mate? is it just normal prop? is that just the company name just wonderd cause its testo not test?

its not one of these fancy designer type PH/peptides they promote all over the site?

i dont like any of that shit.

what is EO testo prop mate? is it just normal prop? is that just the company name just wonderd cause its testo not test?

its not one of these fancy designer type PH/peptides they promote all over the site?

i dont like any of that shit.

Its a carrier oil that is used for the manufacturing of short esterified steroids EO (ethyl oleat). This solvent is thinner and has lower viscosity then grapeseed or cottonseed oil and its induce a less painful injections. Most of the well know HG producers used this carrier EO in their painless solution like Testo Prop from Farmak or Viromone.

U can also find some UG labs that are using this carrier EO in their testo prop based solution.

Its a carrier oil that is used for the manufacturing of short esterified steroids EO (ethyl oleat). This solvent is thinner and has lower viscosity then grapeseed or cottonseed oil and its induce a less painful injections. Most of the well know HG producers used this carrier EO in their painless solution like Testo Prop from Farmak or Viromone.

U can also find some UG labs that are using this carrier EO in their testo prop based solution.

interesting, iv already got load a prop hear tho maybe next time ...

Gear with EO is smooth as hell. Got a prop, tren ace, Mast prop blend that has no pip.

gonna have to look into this EO stuff dont think my source has it(knowingly) or he would of said..

Where the hell did you find a 1 1/4 slin pin. Please share. can't seem to find any longer than 5/8.

Sorry, To clear 27g x 1 1/4 luer lok needle on a 1ml syringe.

the injections them self are painless its a day or 2 after lol im 4 days in and dont know if its placebo but my libido is up already :)

IML Gear Cream!
Warming or not prop still hurts for me. Tren mast however zero pip

Back