• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

MY WP Cutting Cycle Layout

afg24

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's up brothas hope everyone is doing well. I would like some honest feedback on my layout if any suggestions are given please state why you think so thanks in advance. I run fish oil vitamin c b12 glussiomine garlic tabs year round for general health ill be adding milk thistle and another liver care 3 weeks prior to cycle and of course getting blood work before cycle mid way towards the end and 4 weeks after pct. All my gear is from WP.

Current Status:
25 year old Male
6'0
202lb
BF% 15-17% (finished dirty bulk at 218lb 5 weeks ago) currently primeing till I hit about 190-192 bring down that bf to at least 12% diet is in check.

Have ran 2 cycles in the past 2 years started at 253lb 24% bf down to 190lb 9.6% bf last summer.

First cycle: 16 week Test e 500mg wk + EQ 500mg ai armidex .5mg eod pct was nolv 40/40/20/20 hcg throughout 500iu

Second cycle: Test P for 4 weeks than pussied out cause of all the injection switched to test e for 12 weeks ran anavar for 6 weeks at 60mg wk 1-6 armosian througout @ 12.5mg eod hcg 500iu week pct was clomid 50/50/25/25 + aromsian 25/25/12.5/12.5

March 2014 Current cycle layout:
Test E Wk 1-2 250mg
Wk 3-13 500mg
Wk 14-15 750mg Total of 7,500mg

Anavar wk 1-6 60mg Total of 2,000mg

Tren Ace (first time) Total of 1,600mg
Wk 9 40mg eod
wk 10-13 60mg eod
wk 14 80mg eod

Winstrol (first time) Total of 1,000mg
Wk 11-14 50mg

Aromisan wk 1-15 12.5mg eod
Hcg Wk 3-15 500iu ew
Caber (will use if needed) Wk 9-14 .5mg e3d

PCT Clomid 50/50/50/25 + Aromisan 25/25/12.5/12.5

Thanks again guys!

Guess I've got a solid cycle layout since no feedback boom lol

I feel its a waste since it take abt 3 weeks to kick in might as well use 250m. As far as tren goes its first time using it and remember its 5x anabolic than test 6-8 weeks max for tren ace im runnig it for 6. Only week 1 of tren is low at 160mg and than 240mg-320mg is the base last 5 weeks

What's with all this up and down with mgs.
Doesn't make sense .choose 1 dose and stay with it and run it throughout plus for your height and weight you really need to check out your diet .you still have room to gain naturally .

Dont need to kickstart this cycle with anavar, pointless. Use it at the end with the winny. I also agree about sticking to one dose, just start tren at 250mgs per week and either go up or down depending on sides. Keep your test dose at 500mgs since the tren will be the workhorse.

Reason im upping the dosage is ive heard receptors gettinf use to it and after 7-8 weeks ur basically wasting it.

As far as diet goes I got that in check have to bring my weight down for a show in july was 226 about 6 weeks ago I easily gain and lose weight. Trying to hit 195-205 5-7% bf.

Reason im starting tren low is cause its my first time ill be upping dosage slowly. Besides that hows everything else? I can see that my doage scheme seems off??

IML Gear Cream!
I'd run 500mg test and 300mg tren from the start, skip the winny and close out with var.

Warrior

Thanks for feedback reason I wana do var in beginning is that I dnt wana mix two orals at once too harsh on liver even though var is soft. Ive already bought everything and its in hand.

I calculated all the mgs I have and broke it down so that cycle last 14-16 weeks

I'd run 500mg test and 300mg tren from the start, skip the winny and close out w
ith var.

Warrior

Wouldn't you say tren and winny towards the end is best to really inhance that dry ripped physique (yes cardio and diet will be in check hard) i started with var to kic

What's up brothas hope everyone is doing well. I would like some honest feedback on my layout if any suggestions are given please state why you think so thanks in advance. I run fish oil vitamin c b12 glussiomine garlic tabs year round for general health ill be adding milk thistle and another liver care 3 weeks prior to cycle and of course getting blood work before cycle mid way towards the end and 4 weeks after pct. All my gear is from WP.

Current Status:
25 year old Male
6'0
202lb
BF% 15-17% (finished dirty bulk at 218lb 5 weeks ago) currently primeing till I hit about 190-192 bring down that bf to at least 12% diet is in check.

Have ran 2 cycles in the past 2 years started at 253lb 24% bf down to 190lb 9.6% bf last summer.

First cycle: 16 week Test e 500mg wk + EQ 500mg ai armidex .5mg eod pct was nolv 40/40/20/20 hcg throughout 500iu

Second cycle: Test P for 4 weeks than pussied out cause of all the injection switched to test e for 12 weeks ran anavar for 6 weeks at 60mg wk 1-6 armosian througout @ 12.5mg eod hcg 500iu week pct was clomid 50/50/25/25 + aromsian 25/25/12.5/12.5

March 2014 Current cycle layout:
Test E Wk 1-2 250mg
Wk 3-13 500mg
Wk 14-15 750mg Total of 7,500mg

Anavar wk 1-6 60mg Total of 2,000mg

Tren Ace (first time) Total of 1,600mg
Wk 9 40mg eod
wk 10-13 60mg eod
wk 14 80mg eod

Winstrol (first time) Total of 1,000mg
Wk 11-14 50mg

Aromisan wk 1-15 12.5mg eod
Hcg Wk 3-15 500iu ew
Caber (will use if needed) Wk 9-14 .5mg e3d

PCT Clomid 50/50/50/25 + Aromisan 25/25/12.5/12.5

Thanks again guys!

Hey bro... I have to agree with everyone else here... The up and down with the doses is not good... I like to keep test slightly under the tren taken in... I like about 350 mg of test and 400 mg of tren per week... that's plenty... One thing is that your body fat is not ideal for a cycle right now... You should try to get it down at least a bit... You just put yourself at a much higher risk for things like estrogen conversion, blood pressure issues, etc... Its up to you and some will disagree but you are at a higher risk... Just keep that in mind... As far as kickstarting... Go with tbol... Its a much better kickstart option... I always kickstart with winstrol but you have to understand where Im at and what my goals are... Also, for some reason, winstrol adds size to me immediately... You have to know your body and what it responds to... Tbol would be a nice option because its a cleaner oral in terms of water and estrogen but can still pack on some size... Then finish it off with winstrol... Tbol at 60 mg day and winstrol at 50 mg day... Make sure you have caber on hand for tren and aromasin on hand as well... Aromasin at 12.5 mg eod and caber at .5 mg e3d... Now, here is a recommendation I have for you...

You already know that tren causes big problems for your cardio... Yoiu are wanting to do cardio to get your body fat down and to achieve your goals... There IS A WAY to combat this issue... GW-501516... This is THE ULTIMATE ENDURANCE enhancer... This is like nothing you have ever experienced... I wrote an article about this and how it works... ALSO, tren can do a number on your cholesterol... GW counteracts because it increases your good cholesterol... GW also MELTS fat while being non catabolic and actually builds lean muscle in the process... We have the best gw you can find at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators... Here is the article I wrote on combating the tren sides with gw...

As many of you know, Trenbolone is one of, if not THE strongest steroid that is available today. The drastic changes that occur with it?s usage are ?superman like? to say the least. The problem with tren being as strong as it is comes in the form of the many negative side effects that it can produce. The list is long and extreme when it comes to side effects associated with tren usage. Here is list of possible and probably side effects: Increase in prolactin, acne, hair loss, insomnia, excess sweating, night sweats, rapid heart rate, anxiety, loss of libido and erectile disfunction, increase in blood pressure and cholesterol. Another side effect that can deter a lot of people from it?s use is the horrible effect that it has on cardiovascular performance. Tren can drastically reduce your cardiovascular output and make any type of endurance activity much harder than it should be. Finally, there is an answer to combat this problem. By incorporating GW-510516 (Cardarine) you can counteract the negative cardiovascular effects from tren and allow yourself to perform cardiovascular exercises, both aerobic and anaerobic, as you normally would have. GW-501516 has been banned by the WADA (world anti doping association) because of the drastic advantage it gives athletes competing in endurance events. The amount of endurance it provides is extremely high and it allows you to maximize your efforts in everything that you are doing. By adding GW to your cycle, especially with tren, you will see that you can recover at much more rapid pace and you can go longer and harder with your workouts than you could have ever thought about doing before. Allowing yourself to maximize your cardiovascular output on tren will enhance the already drastic results it provides and allow a user to reach goals and peaks that were not though possible. Beyond the fact that your endurance and stamina will be increased, there are other benefits, especially to go along with tren sides, that GW will provide. GW has shown to increase good cholesterol and decrease bad cholesterol, through multiple studies, between 50-70%. To add to this, GW can have a VERY POSITIVE IMPACT ON BLOOD PRESSURE. By allowing you to increase your endurance in such a drastic way, GW-501516 allows for a major increase in cardiovascular health, allowing for optimal blood pressure and an overall much better state of health as well as sense of well being? The benefits of GW-501516 are very apparent and noteworthy. The fact that there is finally something that can be used safely with tren, and combat the cardiovascular side effects, as well as many others, is nothing short of amazing. This is a protocol that more and more people are beginning to use and will continue to use in the future. The optimal dosing of GW-501516 is 20 mg a day. You can run this up to 12 weeks at this dosage before needing a 4 week rest period. After your rest period, you can start running it again.

Thanks a lot buddy. Yup thays why im putting the cycle off till about march I wana hit 11-12% bf prior to starting

We are in the same boat 5'10" 205lbs 16%bf 4 weeks after PCT 225lbs at the end of cycle and about to be running a similar cycle. I am going back on in May and cutting now want to be about 10-12% before I run. I hear the low test is great for min sides with tren also I'll be using mast/HGH as well maybe a var finisher not sure yet. I am running like this 250test e/500mast e/100tren ace EOD/4iu HGH 5on/2off. If can take more tren I will bump it but hear to many horror stories so gonna start low. I won't start tren until week 4 so test and mast kick in will front load with prop though. Any reason your not adding Mast I hear its great with tren/test? I hear this cycle with HGH and good diet/training fat will fall off and I can get good real lean gains. I'd like to know how this cycle treats you since I'll be starting mine 2 months later.

We are in the same boat 5'10" 205lbs 16%bf 4 weeks
after PCT 225lbs at the end of cycle and about to be running a similar cycle. I am going back on in May and cutting now want to be about 10-12% before I run. I hear the low test is great for min sides with tren also I'll be using mast/HGH as well maybe a var finisher not sure yet. I am running like this 250test e/500mast e/100tren ace EOD/4iu HGH 5on/2off. If can take more tren I will bump it but hear to many horror stories so gonna start low. I won't start tren until week 4 so test and mast kick in will front load with prop though. Any reason your not adding Mast I hear its great with tren/test? I hear this cycle with HGH and good diet/training fat will fall off and I can get good real lean gains. I'd like to know how this cycle treats you since I'll be starting mine 2 months later.

I hear you im gona wait till im in the same bf percentage prior to starting. Reason im not using mast is cause of the hairloss not true if ur prone to it or not had a buddy run 609mg ew and his hairline was moving back and back.

Tren and Test alone with a strict diet and cardio will littelry change the body im gona minus the winny and extend my var to 7 weeks.

Im also gona start low tren at 60mg eod and see how I feel and slowly move up but will likely keep it at 80mg eod so 240mg one week and 360mg another thats plenty since its 5x anabolic than test. This while low tren high test guess you gotta try it out for urself and see but im starting test @ 500mg wk.

Back