• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

'Butt drag' wrestler faces sex assault charge

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
'Butt drag' wrestler faces sex assault charge

FRESNO, Calif. (KABC) -- A Fresno high school student is headed to court this week accused of committing a sex crime against a teammate on a wrestling mat.

At issue is a controversial wrestling move called the butt drag, which some say amounts to sexual assault.
Preston Hill, 17, has been charged with sexual battery after he performed the move on another student during wrestling practice. Hill is also facing expulsion from Buchanan High School, which is just outside of Fresno.

The move calls for one wrestler to grab the other between the buttocks to turn him.

For Ross Rice, the father of the alleged victim, the move went a little too far.

"This kid basically targeted my son, pinned him to the ground and assaulted him," he said.
Rice said his 15-year-old son was painfully penetrated for at least 30 seconds by his teammate's fingers during a wrestling drill last year.
Hill claims he was taught the butt drag by his coaches.

"They're sweating and grappling with one another," said Charles Magill, Hill's attorney. "There is a certain amount of give and take that's involved when you're in that type of an intimate sport. We defended by saying that the conduct that he's alleged to have done is overblown and completely out of context with what happened."

Encino's Crespi Carmelite High School wrestling coach Mike Odman says the butt drag is a legal move, but he would never teach his students to penetrate an opponent with their fingers.

"There's nothing in wrestling tactics that would say when in doubt, insert," Odman said. "That never comes into play."

The alleged victim told police the older boy made a threatening gesture to him before they wrestled, a claim Hill denies.

Legal analyst Dana Cole says a jury will now have the tough job of determining whether this incident was premeditated.

"The judge is going to have to instruct the jury just what a sexual battery is and whether there was sexual intent in connection with this case," Cole said.

The boy says results from a doctor's examination prove he was slightly injured after the incident.

The trial starts Thursday in Fresno County. The accused student is also fighting his expulsion.

From FoxNews.com - Sports

Update:

DA offers deal to high school wrestler in 'butt drag' sexual assault case

FRESNO -- Prosecutors have offered a deal to a California teen wrestler charged with sexual battery for ramming his fingers into the rectum of his high school opponent during a practice match.

The 17-year-old Clovis youth, who has been expelled by the school, faces trial in Fresno on Thursday.

Clovis police say the July penetration incident led to the charge, but defense lawyer Stephen Quade says the teenager used a legitimate wrestling move called the "butt drag."

The Fresno Bee says prosecutors met with Quade on Tuesday to offer a deal: The case would be dismissed if the teenager stayed out of trouble for several months. It would not require the youth to admit guilt.

But Quade says his client will likely reject the offer because he didn't do anything wrong.

From DA offers deal to high school wrestler in 'butt drag' sexual assault case - San Jose Mercury News

See also http://www.fresnobee.com

###

I can't believe I can't find video of this story.

That's cheating...

so a 17 year old boy is arguing he did "nothing wrong" when he stuck his finger in a 15 year old boys anus for 30 seconds?
i can't believe he would choose to go back to the same school after that. any guy who chose to stick his finger/s up another guys butt willingly would get made fun of by me for sure back when i was in high school. i would have never stopped making fun of that kid.

And another pervert is born
poor kid.

FRESNO, Calif. (KABC) -- (snip)
Rice said his 15-year-old son was painfully penetrated for at least 30 seconds by his teammate's fingers during a wrestling drill last year.

so a 17 year old boy is arguing he did "nothing wrong" when he stuck his finger in a 15 year old boys anus for 30 seconds?
i can't believe
(snip)

Thirty seconds? :geewhiz:

I'm going to guess that I'd have been screaming bloody murder after about .000001 fraction of a second.

Was the kid too embarrassed to yell for help at, say, two seconds?

Or did he confide in his father after the fact and the father went to the TV news? :thinking:

Damn. I wrestled four years in H.S. Never heard of anything like this. You'd think the kid would've been screaming bloody murder.

Thirty seconds? :geewhiz:

I'm going to guess that I'd have been screaming bloody murder after about .000001 fraction of a second.

Was the kid too embarrassed to yell for help at, say, two seconds?

Or did he confide in his father after the fact and the father went to the TV news? :thinking:

either way. no fingers in the anus :finger:

how could that possibly be a legal wrestling move?

IML Gear Cream!
Not one of our natives!! He's an Islander, probably Tongan!!! They're all the same to me, wouldn't actually say that to their faces unless I was friends with them. Some of them are BIG, ANGRY, SCARY dudes!

Picture+1.png

heyyy, that looks like atleast 2 fingers. that is an illegal "butt drag"

you're supposed to only shove 1 finger up your opponents ass at a time. .

It is legal but to do the "butt drag" aka "oil check" your supposed to basically grab the tail bone with a cupped hand when the opponent is down. This is common to turn your opponent or just ride for points. You supposed to keep fingers just above the anus not insert but the sensation is that your being violated. Now not to say there are those don't take it too far because alot will and I would be more then happy to see this move banned from collegiate and HS wrestling.

Wonder if the dude sniffed his fingers after.

I never inserted a finger into anybody's ass, but my football coach taught the linemen to grab cock and balls in the trenches. We also punched and kicked players in the balls, stuck fingers in opponent's eyes, and anything else we could get away with.

I never inserted a finger into anybody's ass, but my football coach taught the linemen to grab cock and balls in the trenches. We also punched and kicked players in the balls, stuck fingers in opponent's eyes, and anything else we could get away with.

and this is ok with you? child molesting should not be a part of high school sports. :wtf:

and this is ok with you? child molesting should not be a part of high school sports. :wtf:

Yes and No. If his fragile psyche can't handle a little bit of psychological warfare on a wrestling mat, maybe he should stay at home to write sad poetry and cry in a corner.

I understand why the move should be illegal. It is not part of wrestling, and in my eyes is cheating. But they are going to kick this kid out of school, and charge him with sexual assault for what amounts to and unfair tactic, and a dirty trick.

Give me a break. Leave that kid alone.

Yes and No. If his fragile psyche can't handle a little bit of psychological warfare on a wrestling mat, maybe he should stay at home to write sad poetry and cry in a corner.

I understand why the move should be illegal. It is not part of wrestling, and in my eyes is cheating. But they are going to kick this kid out of school, and charge him with sexual assault for what amounts to and unfair tactic, and a dirty trick.

Give me a break. Leave that kid alone.

bullshit! sticking your finger in a kids ass for 30 seconds isn't an unfair tactic. or a little bit of psychological warfare. its fucked up. he knew better. he deserves to be kicked off the team at the least in my book

bullshit! sticking your finger in a kids ass for 30 seconds isn't an unfair tactic. or a little bit of psychological warfare. its fucked up. he knew better. he deserves to be kicked off the team at the least in my book

He is getting more than that. They want to charge him with a federal crime. They already kicked him out of school. I think people are over reacting just a little.

IML Gear Cream!
He is getting more than that. They want to charge him with a federal crime. They already kicked him out of school. I think people are over reacting just a little.

he is a minor, we all know he will get off easy. and i'm fine with that. if he has been kicked out of school then i don't think things should be pushed any further. then again it wasn't my ass or my son's who had fingers stuck in it. under those circumstances I might want blood from the kid.

Oh, and also: Highschool sports aren't for pussies. I have had my leg split open from the knee to my ankle by some fucker who filed down is cleats to make weapons out of them. I have had guys twisting my my leg in the pile, because they knew I had a past injury, and they were trying to put me out for the season. Some guy trying to ram his finger in my ass wouldn't have been the highest concern on the list.

I'm not saying it's right. I'm just saying people need to stop acting like the kid was forced to perform falatio or some shit. It was just a dirty move and unsportsmanlike conduct.

i've played high school sports as well. I've been cleated in baseball, had my helmet ripped off in football, been elbowed in the jaw in basketball. none of that is on par with something going up my anus.
I don't know what really happened, but under the circumstances of fingers inside his asshole for 30 seconds is true, then talk of rape is not out of the question in my mind.

When that kid gets older he'll be begging his wife/gf to put her finger in his ass while giving him a BJ. 1st time it happend to me I didn't bitch and moan (the gag was pretty tight). Seriousley though all you have to look at was the intent of putting his finger in there. Was the intent to digitally rape him? I think not! Even expelling him from school seems a tad harsh.

1 time playing highschool Football (Aussie) I ran 50m and cheap shoted a guy. After the fact I wasn't proud of my actions, my father let me know how spinless / dirty it was. My school didn't kick me out they just banned me from playing for the rest of the year and made my umpire junior games every weekend insted.

Just for laughs:

Rectum? Damn near pinned 'em

i have no problem with fingers in asses, etc. i actually really like it, butt there is no place for it in sports. . .

If indeed it was for 30 seconds, then it was no longer a butt drag and more like a butt plug. The move is used to leverage your own action, not for a finger warmer.

Dude got ass banged, plain & simple.

Back