• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

skim milk

How much skim milk do you have in your diet in one day?

• None

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • 1/2 glass

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 1 glass

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • more than 1 glass

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters

zonaguy03

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How much (if any) skim milk do you drink in a day?

good bad? lots of sugar? check out my other post on natural peanut butter... maybe i should snack on milk instead of the shit i just bought from trader joes

i have 9 cups a day, easy cheap cals.
Why in the world would you do that? That's not as healthy as you think it is, especially if you aren't buying organic milk.

I don't drink any milk.

I don't drink any milk.
Same here. I'm the only one that voted none :lol:

There is that rare occasion I get a latte and then I'll get skim milk but otherwise, none.

wtf is wrong with milk? I wor on a farm here in New Zealand and i get it virtualy for free, id be stupid Not to use it as abig part of my diet.

The milk I like is the regular milk, no half/ half nor any other milk for me.
Can't help it, I love regular milk.

wtf is wrong with milk? I wor on a farm here in New Zealand and i get it virtualy for free, id be stupid Not to use it as abig part of my diet.

Why didn't you say it was free? Why do you even buy food? You should just live on milk.

You'd be stupid not to.

IML Gear Cream!
please explain y milk is bad if its skim?

She may have made that comment because of the ~130 grams of sugar you will be consuming with those 9 cups of skim milk. The sugar is a large part of the total calories.

Right now I have 1/2 cup of it in my oats, then 1/2 cup straight during breakfast. Then one cup with my PWO shake.

Fufu is partially correct. The amount of sugars that you are drinking per day is absolutely insane and not very good for anyone! The other reasons is because of the hormones in milk. Have you read about the hormones in milk and the high estrogen effects? Are you drinking raw organic milk seeing you work on a farm?

Fufu is partially correct. The amount of sugars that you are drinking per day is absolutely insane and not very good for anyone! The other reasons is because of the hormones in milk. Have you read about the hormones in milk and the high estrogen effects? Are you drinking raw organic milk seeing you work on a farm?

So thats tha reason organic milk is recommended?

Ive looked at 2 comparisons of organic skim and regular skim..and the macros are identical. The ingredients arent too far off either. There was 1-2 things that were different.

This sort of thing reminds me of my friends mom being afraid of using the microwave cuz she read/saw on 20/20 that it gives cancer. Not saying this sort of subject is identical to this, but I am going to be skeptical about this risk vs. reward.

I'm trying to drop some weight right now so no milk for me. Usually about 20oz a day though, I love skim milk.

So thats tha reason organic milk is recommended?

Ive looked at 2 comparisons of organic skim and regular skim..and the macros are identical. The ingredients arent too far off either. There was 1-2 things that were different.

This sort of thing reminds me of my friends mom being afraid of using the microwave cuz she read/saw on 20/20 that it gives cancer. Not saying this sort of subject is identical to this, but I am going to be skeptical about this risk vs. reward.
The synthetic hormone rbst in milk is very well known. That's why more and more dairy companies these days are offering rbst free milk. This is typically, but not in all cases, organic milk.

The rbst in milk is so bad for you and the cows that Canadian government and many European countries won't allow the use of it.

This is a heated debate between both sides. There are tons of studies saying it's bad and lots saying it's fine. However, the ones saying it's fine are the studies produced by the manufacturer of the rbst, Monsato. :hmmm: So to me it's a biased study.

I err to the side of caution and there are too many studies out there that say rbst can cause insulin resistance, estrogen dominance and even cancer.

Just buy milk that says rBST free.

No offence to you Akira, but I will use your example here cause it applies to many people including myself sometimes.

It amazes me how many people shrug off potential Health side effects in favour of convenience. We are only given one life, and yes the body is pretty good at maintaining its health. But why push your luck?

i only drink skim milk, and how can the sugar in milk be bad if milk has a lower GI than brown rice..? Pff

IML Gear Cream!
I dont drink any.

I used to drink close to 2 gallons a week though

Drano has a lower GI than milk or brown rice.

There's more to food than just the macro and nutritional properties.

No offence to you Akira, but I will use your example here cause it applies to many people including myself sometimes.

It amazes me how many people shrug off potential Health side effects in favour of convenience. We are only given one life, and yes the body is pretty good at maintaining its health. But why push your luck?
I feel so guilty now. :(

I use 1 cup of Fat Free Calorie Countdown (low carb milk) at most once per day for a shake.

8oz
45 calories
160 sodium
3g carbs
8g protein

I use 1 cup of Fat Free Calorie Countdown (low carb milk) at most once per day for a shake.

8oz
45 calories
160 sodium
3g carbs
8g protein

Can anyone comment on how healthy this stuff is?

I like having skim milk for my PWO shakes, but 12g of sugar per serving is too much.

Anything wrong with Calorie Countdown?

Yeah, I know I could just mix the Whey with water, but I just can't stand the taste -- guess I'm a big baby.

Drano has a lower GI than milk or brown rice.

There's more to food than just the macro and nutritional properties.

Drano? Sweet, I already have some of that. How many cals in a cup?

god damnit, can't take back the gallon I just bought yesterday :(

god damnit, can't take back the gallon I just bought yesterday :(

so drink the milk. A glass a day is not going to kill you.

It is when you do things excess (which you seem to do judging by the peanut butter thread and just about every other thread you have created since you have been here...aside from your introduction thread).

You need to learn how to balance out your food and be overal healthy and treat your cheat meals and cheat meals. You are to "all-or-none."

so drink the milk. A glass a day is not going to kill you.

It is when you do things excess (which you seem to do judging by the peanut butter thread and just about every other thread you have created since you have been here...aside from your introduction thread).

You need to learn how to balance out your food and be overal healthy and treat your cheat meals and cheat meals. You are to "all-or-none."

I think that it's a good idea that foods that I tend to eat an access amount (peanut butter is a great example), I should not bring into the house at all.

Going a little off the subject though, can you answer this question: why does one need fats in their diet, besides omega 3's? What does fat do to one that is trying to loose body fat? I consume fish oil pills and olive oil (through cooking).

The synthetic hormone rbst in milk is very well known. That's why more and more dairy companies these days are offering rbst free milk. This is typically, but not in all cases, organic milk.

The rbst in milk is so bad for you and the cows that Canadian government and many European countries won't allow the use of it.

This is a heated debate between both sides. There are tons of studies saying it's bad and lots saying it's fine. However, the ones saying it's fine are the studies produced by the manufacturer of the rbst, Monsato. :hmmm: So to me it's a biased study.

I err to the side of caution and there are too many studies out there that say rbst can cause insulin resistance, estrogen dominance and even cancer.

Just buy milk that says rBST free.

arnt u the 1 that posted how good skim milk is PWO?
And concenring rbst..Its been proven to b completly safe.. Aint nuttin wrong with milk.. If its the sugar ur worried about ur pretty hypocritical considering that ALL carbs turn to sugar in ur blood.

Back