• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

No sperm count/ Need advice please

BIGRED11

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ill make this short. Been on test for 2 1/2 years- prop, enth, cyp-taking from 300mg to 800/wk- did PCT twice and lost all gains within 2-3 weeks of being off. I decided to stay on and not to lose all the hard work I put in the gym. Probably not the best way to do things but I need to get past it now.

This is my question. My wife and I are trying to have another kid and after 6 months no luck (I was not on anything when we had our first child 4 years ago) I had my sperm tested and it came back that I dont have any. I am scheduled to see an urologist to get more answers. Now what are the chances of getting sperm back if I get off all gear? Do I tell the urologist what I was taking so they have an idea why I dont have any sperm? My wife has no idea I have been on steroids and if she found out she would leave my ass. I am hoping there is a chance for my body to return to normal so we can concieve. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Sorry I can't help but I'm in for some answers.

clomid and hcg. I have heard stories of guys running it for 16 years straight and had kids through out that time and I have heard guys like you that went on clomid and hcg and took 9 months to get it all back. I ll be doing this soon as well. Time for me to pop out a kid soon.

Clomid help me the real stuff I only had sperm left now billions

now when you had low sperm count or none, were your boys receding allow or still hanging? because mine never recede except after the gym and I still shot a mile...

Took a bit to recede and also had no drive to have sex but my test levels where 750 took time with trt then clomid now going to make a baby then back to cycling

I'm of the opinion that if your going to go to the doctor for something, you tell them the truth. I would try to resolve with clomid and hcg prior to seeing the doctor.

I'm of the opinion that if your going to go to the doctor for something, you tell them the truth. I would try to resolve with clomid and hcg prior to seeing the doctor.
They say the only two people you don't lie to are your lawyer , and your doctor ? Go with HCG then Clomid. I think you will be ok ?

if you are a cash patient then maybe tell them you muse illegal drugs, if you go to your regular doc and it gets put in your record you may get denied in the future.

Get off all gear. Get a lot of HCG amps and restart the boys. Add clomid and perhaps HMG, you'll have your swimmers back in 70 days or so. Knock up the mrs and hop back on ;)

Thanks for the advice/info. I have my urologist appt in 2 weeks and hopefully get some answers. Now to be clear I should tell the Dr everything I was taking? I just dont want my wife to find out anything and if the MD office would advise my insurance. Just want to get the little guys back so I can knock up wife and get back to the juice! thanks

IML Gear Cream!
Yes I did had its no problem the doctor is their for you I know there a law. Even your wife can't look into your records

Get off all gear. Get a lot of HCG amps and restart the boys. Add clomid and perhaps HMG, you'll have your swimmers back in 70 days or so. Knock up the mrs and hop back on ;)
^Wish it was that easy. My wife and I have been trying for almost six years since our first and only child(6 years old now) I got off all gear, took clomid and hcg, and believe it or not my sperm count was actually higher when I was cruising on 200mg test e a week then with the clomid and hcg. I had been off gear for at least a year and some. One month ago my wife and I threw in the towel and realized we are blessed to have a child as many couples can't even have one. I wish you the best of luck OP and hope one day you can have another one.

Back