• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Possible Concerning Blood Work Results... Please Help

colorado75

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If you are knowledgable with blood work results, would you please take a look at my results and let me know your thoughts? I am concerned with some of the figures. I did this test via Life Extension so no doc was involved. Depending I feedback, I realize I will probably have to check in with a doc as well here. Wasn't certain where to post this one so pardon if this is a duplicate for you. A little background:

37 yo
5'11
192 lbs
Bf 10% (ish)
Working out for the past 15 years with some breaks (running, weights, etc.)

Finished up my last cycle in the beginning of december:
1-13 test propionate 75 mg day
2-7 trenbolone ace 60 mg day
10-12 trenbolone E 100 mg day
1-7 masteron 50 mg day
6-11 Avanar 80 mg day / 100 mg day week 10+11
6-11 Provironum 50 mg day / 100 mg day week 10+11
2-13 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
2-7 and 10-12 caber .5 mg e3d
3-13 HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - - 250iu 2x week

I started TRT after this cycle at 160mg test testosterone cypionate/week (2 x 80 mg per week). I have had low test prior to my first cycle. 2 years ago it was at about 330 (348-1197) and this past september it was 339. My doc suggested 200mg test testosterone cypionate once a month but I know this would have been a bad route to take as one injection per month would be a roller coaster ride.

Also, mid December I started the following SARMS 8 week cycle::

1-8 s4: 50 mg day = 25 mg in the AM and 25 mg six hours later.
1-8 osta: 25 mg day dosed once in the AM
1-8 gw: 20 mg day dosed twice a day - 10 mg in the AM and 10 mg twelve hours later

Thank you!

Attachments

• blood.png
    blood.png
    567.8 KB · Views: 51
  • blood2.png
    blood2.png
    521.7 KB · Views: 48
  • bloodlastpage.png
    bloodlastpage.png
    492.3 KB · Views: 45
nothing to be worried about IMO.. i recommend the following:

-stay on trt for a few months 150+/- 50mg cyp/enanth a week

-eat plenty of high quality organic saturated fats (virgin coconut oil, grassfed beef/butter, red palm oil, organic free range eggs etc.), no vegetable oils, keep carbs moderate and timed according to your workouts and/or early in the day

-consider doing some cardio? not totally necessary

-consider taking some liv52/milk thistle for a bit.. eat fresh lemons/limes

-stay away from alchohol/painkillers/oral steroids

-consider donating some blood

Well your HDL is in the toilet, that needs to be fixed ASAP. Your test is 909 so that is good, I would worry about your cholesterol though. Drop the SARMS and get some TUDCA, it will correct any problems with your liver AND it raises HDL.

Thanks for getting back to me! Comments in red.
nothing to be worried about IMO.. i recommend the following:

-stay on trt for a few months 150+/- 50mg cyp/enanth a week - Done

-eat plenty of high quality organic saturated fats (virgin coconut oil, grassfed beef/butter, red palm oil, organic free range eggs etc.), no vegetable oils, keep carbs moderate and timed according to your workouts and/or early in the day - Done

-consider doing some cardio? not totally necessary -starting up again....had about a month break

-consider taking some liv52/milk thistle for a bit.. eat fresh lemons/limes - are you familiar with N2Guard? is this something similar?

-stay away from alchohol/painkillers/oral steroids -def never taking oral steroids again, and will avoid painkillers at all cost (only have taken them once in my life for a surgery)....alchohol is the tougher one as I own a bar but I limit it as much as 'bar owner/socially possible' if that makes any sense....jeez that sounds stupid when I read it....but its the truth...

-consider donating some blood
- will look in to this as it seems pretty simple

Well your HDL is in the toilet, that needs to be fixed ASAP. Your test is 909 so that is good, I would worry about your cholesterol though. Drop the SARMS and get some TUDCA, it will correct any problems with your liver AND it raises HDL.
Thank you so much! Will certainly get some TUDCA....I am not so familiar with this but it sounds like it will be useful. BTW, would you suspect Tren is the biggest culprit with my HDL?

Thank you so much! Will certainly get some TUDCA....I am not so familiar with this but it sounds like it will be useful. BTW, would you suspect Tren is the biggest culprit with my HDL?

orals wreak havoc on lipids, tho tren can as well

btw, is TUDCA similar to n2Guard?

If you care about your health at all, cardio is not optional, it's absolutely necessary, and cardio is known to increase HDL cholesterol.

And vegetable oils do not need to be avoided, that's a retarded recommendation.

If you care about your health at all, cardio is not optional, it's absolutely necessary, and cardio is known to increase HDL cholesterol.

And vegetable oils do not need to be avoided, that's a retarded recommendation.

not sure if serious

not sure if serious

Really? You know that the cultures that have the best health profiles in terms of bp, cholesterol, diabetes, cancer, and longevity eat primarily plant based diets w plenty of plant oils right?

What convinced you that people should avoid plant oils considering the mountains of science in favor of them?

IML Gear Cream!
Really? You know that the cultures that have the best health profiles in terms of bp, cholesterol, diabetes, cancer, and longevity eat primarily plant based diets w plenty of plant oils right?

What convinced you that people should avoid plant oils considering the mountains of science in favor of them?

was actually referring to the hydrogenated cooking oils... canola, safflower, etc..

was actually referring to the hydrogenated cooking oils... canola, safflower, etc..

Gotcha, we're in agreement there. Those should be completely avoided.

Bloodwork isnt bad minus the HDL, do cardio, veggies, healthy fats. Wish my free test was that high..

I agree that your Hdl needs to be brought up. Also is your liver enzymes are slightly elevated but not reall to any crazy extent post cycle. Liv 52 along with some additional NAC should.put you right pretty quickly. Btw plant oils are ok just read the label for hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated anything and avoid those. You need alot of healthy fats and a good percentage of those sjould be saturated to begin with as the body has a preference for sat fats in the production of steroid hormones. All n all though not bad results. How long after your cycle did you have the blood drawn?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Bloodwork isnt bad minus the HDL, do cardio, veggies, healthy fats. Wish my free test was that high..
Thanks for the reply....free test being high....any theory as to why mine would be so high? Any downside that you know of with high free test?

I agree that your Hdl needs to be brought up. Also is your liver enzymes are slightly elevated but not reall to any crazy extent post cycle. Liv 52 along with some additional NAC should.put you right pretty quickly. Btw plant oils are ok just read the label for hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated anything and avoid those. You need alot of healthy fats and a good percentage of those sjould be saturated to begin with as the body has a preference for sat fats in the production of steroid hormones. All n all though not bad results. How long after your cycle did you have the blood drawn?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for your response here. I ordered some NAC, Liv 52, and TUDCA...is the TUDCA overkill you think with the other too sups? def will be making some diet adjustments....I had the blood work 5 weeks after my last cycle ended. my last cycle was total overkill for my goals, got too caught up in 'more is better'...live and learn!!

time, and patients you will be fine.

Drink pure 100% cranberry juice I mix 4oz with a huge glass or water, LIV52, and NAC 600 (1200mg a day) That will help your liver
As for lipids eat clean, do cardio, take fish oil and you will be fine.

The tren and oils are what did it.

on it....actually been taking it for a couple years....the daily flush 'sunburn' is pretty interesting! maybe I should up the amount I take for my HDL issue

niacin is not necessary with where you're at IMO, plus high doses can hurt your liver..

You are taking what appears to be 3 experimental drugs. Seems like they are beating up your lipids and cranking up your platelets. What is really confusing is your test is in the high normal range and you are not taking any SERM. One of these compounds seems to be pushing your testosterone but your SHBG and DHT are low. Very confusing blood work. Also your Thyroid values are strange. How do you feel?

Your bw.for the most part is accurate to the drugs your using....really the only red flag i see is the iron being so.high...check your multi vitamin and.see.if it has iron in it...if so get one that doesnt...you should give a pint of blood every 3 months and that will fix the iron issue ontop of keeping other parts of your panel in range....

Shbg looks really good along with free test...thats a result of some of the compounds your on...ast/alt isnt bad for what your doing....giving blood will help that also(not that well known)....all in all i wouldnt sweat it...just get the iron under control...

You are taking what appears to be 3 experimental drugs. Seems like they are beating up your lipids and cranking up your platelets. What is really confusing is your test is in the high normal range and you are not taking any SERM. One of these compounds seems to be pushing your testosterone but your SHBG and DHT are low. Very confusing blood work. Also your Thyroid values are strange. How do you feel?

yes, I agree - very confusing blood work. doesnt really add up as you have pointed out. Honestly, I kind of feel lousy. Much more tired and run down and I have lowered my training in order to try and rest up. wonder what is going on.

Your bw.for the most part is accurate to the drugs your using....really the only red flag i see is the iron being so.high...check your multi vitamin and.see.if it has iron in it...if so get one that doesnt...you should give a pint of blood every 3 months and that will fix the iron issue ontop of keeping other parts of your panel in range....

Shbg looks really good along with free test...thats a result of some of the compounds your on...ast/alt isnt bad for what your doing....giving blood will help that also(not that well known)....all in all i wouldnt sweat it...just get the iron under control...

Thanks for the reply brother! I checked my multi and it actually doesnt contain iron...which I was surprised by. I am off my SARMS cycle tomorrow so I am going to see what happens to my BW in 30 days. Def need to get my iron under control. 15 years ago my level was 39 so it is kind of odd that it is so high now. Going to start giving blood as well.

Back