• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Asilf1127's Female IML Osta Rx log

asilf1127

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Thanks to Heavy, I have the opportunity to log a cycle of Osta Rx for Ironmag Labs. This is my first log, and I will try and give as many details as possible.
I am a mother of 3, and weighed 125lbs before I got pregnant. By the time I had my 3rd child, I was up to 215lbs. So the past 2 years I have really dedicated myself to making my body better than it was before I had kids. I started off by training a lot of cardio and doing a lot of high rep stuff. In the past couple of months, I have started going heavier and getting more into the bodybuilding side.
My current stats:
5'5" 135lbs
I haven't had my bf measured, but from comparing it to picture references online, I'd say im around 20-22%.
I take in about 1200-1500 calories a day, but I am going to increase that a little.
My plan for this cycle is to up my cardio to burn some fat, while at the same time putting on some lean muscle.
I will take 1 pill in the am and 1 pill in the pm for 45 days.
I started yesterday, so nothing to report yet. I did heavy bis and tris, and got some cardio in on the treadmill.
Today was a cardio day; I ran 3.5 miles at around an 8:30 pace.
The picture below shows where I was right after I had our last child and where I currently am now physique wise.

Subbed for osta gain results of females... and hot milfs.(as respectfully as possible)

Nice progress getting back down to 135! That is awesome. Kill it

nice shape...but be aware that looking nice does not equate to being healthy. to get both health and shape and to make it last it has to be done naturally without any pill or medication. and it seems you are very dedicated so you dont need any pills.

You look a lot lighter than 135 in that pic...
I might have been a little under 130 in this picture, but I have been lifting heavy and bulking since then. I've gained muscle, but my midsection became soft, so I'm hoping OSTA allows me to up my cardio to burn off the extra fat around my mid section, but retain my newly gained muscle.

I thought the goal was to keep the gains you have already made?
I would like to continue building muscle...I use to be an avid runner until I realized that cardio was hindering my muscle growth, so I cut my cardio to light circuit training, but now that it's getting nice outside I'd like to start running again.

Gaining new muscle and losing fat while on OSTA alone is probably unrealistic. I would choose one.
Ok, I won't worry about gaining muscle then, just retaining the muscle I already have while upping my cardio... running is my stress reliever, but I don't want it to leave me with a flat butt... so I guess this will really put osta to the test.

Think that's a good call. You should post pics of your butt progress -lol- Will check back in on your log and see how you're doing. Good luck.
LOL... I somehow knew butt pictures were going to be requested.... we'll see what mattsilf says about that. Haha... thanks for the advice, I look forward to seeing what my end results will be :)

:booty::booty::booty::booty:
Think that's a good call. You should post pics of your butt progress -lol- Will check back in on your log and see how you're doing. Good luck.

Lol! I will be sure to post WRITTEN details of her booty progress haha:roflmao:

Day 4

Today is my 4th day of my Osta cycle. Nothing to report yet as far as weight or strength change. Not feeling any different yet, but I know its too early for that.
Yesterday I hit my legs hard:
6x squats 3x single leg dead lifts
3x leg press 3x single leg squats
3x extensions one minute of jump squats
3x curls
half mile on the treadmill at 6.5 mph

I got about 1000 calories consisting of egg whites, cottage cheese, greek yogurt, protein bars, etc...VERY CLEAN

Today is an off day from the gym, but I got cardio in with a half hour run outside.

For those of you that have run the Osta before, how long did it take before you started seeing results?

Nice!

Welcome to our world. A world of never ending goals to reach, and then setting new ones. A world where no one is happy being average...

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks Heady and IronAddict!

Day 6

I've been feeling VERY hungry, all day long. I don't know if this is the Osta or if its a sign that my muscles are growing. Other than that, no real change in how I feel. I know this is a slow starter, so Im not expecting much yet.
I did back and shoulders yesterday:

3x barbell rows 3x dumbbell shrugs
3x pulldowns 3x front raises
3x dumbbell presses 3x cable rows
2x lateral raise burnouts

Today was a cardio day, 2 mile run outdoors.

Calories have been between 1000-1200.

I haven't experienced the stomach discomfort that the others have, just really hungry and thirsty.

Thanks Heady and IronAddict!

I've been feeling VERY hungry, all day long. I don't know if this is the Osta or if its a sign that my muscles are growing. Other than that, no real change in how I feel. I know this is a slow starter, so Im not expecting much yet.
I did back and shoulders yesterday:

I am always hungry, so I cannot help you there. Do you feel like your are drying out. Being a women you would think the results might be more dramatic. I could be wrong though.

DAY 9

Still very hungry.. I am weighing in 5 pounds heavier than when I started. Today I ran three miles and did three sets of squats, Monday I ran two miles, and yesterday was a rest day. My plan from here on out is heavy cardio with little weight training and a cleaner diet. I have noticed that I am retaining muscle despite the large amount of cardio I have been doing... so far so good!

I'm so glad to see that its not just me being hungry! Has me a bit nervous that I'll start adding on unwanted weight. I'm curious to see where it takes you cardio wise since we are both opposite with cardio. We'll have 2 different views... My eyes will be on you!!! :)

Day 12

Wednesday~ 3 mile run, no weight training
Thursday~ 15 minutes of spinning, 15 minutes of running, light bi/tri workout; curls and dips
Friday (today) ~ I plan on running 3 miles and spinning for 15 minutes and doing a light back and shoulder workout
Muscle retention is great despite all of the cardio. Still hungry for cake and candy, LOL... but I've been a good girl. Wed&thurs I had a weird tingly sensation on the left side of my face...not sure if it was a side effect, but it freaked me out...other than that so far so good.

Thank you for the log! Osta Rx is great for adding some LBM and reducing body fat when training and nutrition is dialed in. Have fun!

Day 13
Saturday~ chest day.. 3 sets of flat bench, 3 sets of incline, 3 sets of butterflies.... 15 min. Of spinning, 1.5 mile run... still taking one in the a.m. and one in the p.m... ate clean today, and I feel great!! If you have any pills that will enhance my bust, I will be your guinea pig....LOL

Thank you for the log! Osta Rx is great for adding some LBM and reducing body fat when training and nutrition is dialed in. Have fun!

Thanks Heavy for helping my wife keep her nice round booty while upping the cardio! I owe you one!

Back