• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Letro dose that will not hinder gains on cycle

Slice N Dice

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is 0.25mg EOD enough to keep gyno away on a test 500mg/week cycle for a person that's prone to it.

I do have lots of nolva, but lets say i take 10-20mg, how bad will the IGF inhibition be?

It might work. Give it a shot then increase dose if necessary.

Is 0.25mg EOD enough to keep gyno away on a test 500mg/week cycle for a person that's prone to it.

I do have lots of nolva, but lets say i take 10-20mg, how bad will the IGF inhibition be?

I take
Aromasin (Exemestane) at .12mg and 10mg nolva while on cycle.

I would only use the letro if you had to for a gyno reversal.

I bought CEM Product's liquid letro, liquid tamox, and liquid clomi. What I've read is that CEM's liquid chems are just as good as the pills. I'm hoping this is true.

Everyone will respond differently. I would start low and then work your way up if necessary.

CEMproducts.com is cutting edge muscle peptides and research chems. pretty good customer service and respectable prices. they do the 60ml bottles which I like.

I'm currently on some letro off cycle because my estrogen levels are already at their lowest levels. It's mostly for pre existing gyno. Ive had it since I was 15 ha

IML Gear Cream!
I'm currently on some letro off cycle because my estrogen levels are already at their lowest levels. It's mostly for pre existing gyno. Ive had it since I was 15 ha

Just curious, what's your libido like at the moment and at what dose? I wanna reverse some adolescence obesity induced gyno, but I don't want a nuked libido.

Just curious, what's your libido like at the moment and at what dose? I wanna reverse some adolescence obesity induced gyno, but I don't want a nuked libido.

libido's pretty good actually im really surprised. i'm running 1.5mgs a day. most say to run 2.5 but im getting a little bit of shrinkage from 2 weeks of running it at that dose so im just gonna stick with it. i like being able to perform for the old lady ya know

Exactly ^^^

You don't think thats too high? I'd do 2.5mg/day if I were trying to get rid of/smash preexisting gyno.

If he's just trying to keep the itchy nips in check maybe start with 1.25mg eod and see how that works then up it if its not working. Letro works very fast.

Back