• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Does this explain all the triangles people see flying around?

IronAddict

YOU ME WE
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

I wanna see PsyOps make drones look like the Starship Enterprise or better yet Pterodactyls....completely fuck with our enemies minds.

I mean wtf would you do if a huge screeching Pterodactyl came swooping in and sprayed your village with napalm infused flame throwers?

Taliban cave fighter technology vs. UFOs

Fail

Those look nothing alike, and the Stealth doesn't hover? The 22 does, but those look nothing alike...

bigger fail.

Yeah.
You got me on that one.

Aliens light years away from earth traveled to earth in an advanced spaceship shaped like a triangle and just happened to be cruising by Afghanistan and decided to test their weapons systems on a Taliban camp instead on U.S. Military equipment like that tank in the video.
This must be a part of the alien invasion plan related to a test of their weapons systems against earth defenses in case of an alien attack.

Thanks for the heads up.
Do you have any videos to share that could assist in home defense preparations against advanced alien weapons technologies?.
I want to be ready when they invade Earth.

Fucking aliens. They always have the best guns.

Yeah.
You got me on that one.

Aliens light years away from earth traveled to earth in an advanced spaceship shaped like a triangle and just happened to be cruising by Afghanistan and decided to test their weapons systems on a Taliban camp instead on U.S. Military equipment like that tank in the video.
This must be a part of the alien invasion plan related to a test of their weapons systems against earth defenses in case of an alien attack.

Thanks for the heads up.
Do you have any videos to share that could assist in home defense preparations against advanced alien weapons technologies?.
I want to be ready when they invade Earth.

I never said those were Aliens? I said those triangles people see flying around can now be explained....

Just veiled and tried to be kept a secret, just like the Stealth.

WTF!?

IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone know from where I can pick up a phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range?
I am concerned that the aliens may have advanced weapons technology like terminators.
My Mossberg 12 gauge and AR15 may not be adequate home defense against advanced alien weapons technologies.

Does anyone know from where I can pick up a phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range?
I am concerned that the aliens may have advanced weapons technology like terminators.
My Mossberg 12 gauge and AR15 may not be adequate home defense against advanced alien weapons technologies.

Ha, got ya! Now your're just being silly. Do you believe that we are all alone in this universe?

If we here on Earth can travel to other worlds, why couldn't a more advanced civilization do the same?

Ha, got ya! Now your're just being silly. Do you believe that we are all alone in this universe?

If we here on Earth can travel to other worlds, why couldn't a more advanced civilization do the same

Drakes equation pretty much puts any doubt were alone to rest. But Entertain this thought: what we call extraterrestrial beings are actually hyper dimensional beings...or Demonic entities. The Knee jerk reaction to the term demonic is usually close mindedness, because of the association to catholicism. But Call them whatever you want...jinns, fallen angels, aliens, nephilim, clockwork elves lol doesnt matter. Same story, diff timeline. People just tried to make sense of what they saw and labeled it.

Set aside religious beliefs or lack thereof. This is an interesting vid to say the least, exploring a different path....

p.s. Can i buy some pot from you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skHmQNRcPTc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Drakes equation pretty much puts any doubt were alone to rest. But Entertain this thought: what we call extraterrestrial beings are actually hyper dimensional beings...or Demonic entities. The Knee jerk reaction to the term demonic is usually close mindedness, because of the association to catholicism. But Call them whatever you want...jinns, fallen angels, aliens, nephilim, clockwork elves lol doesnt matter. Same story, diff timeline. People just tried to make sense of what they saw and labeled it.

Set aside religious beliefs or lack thereof. This is an interesting vid to say the least, exploring a different path....

p.s. Can i buy some pot from you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skHmQNRcPTc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Duende?

Yep, all the same recycled stories all throughout time just the names change. I can dig it, don't even pretend I have all the answers...

All I know is if ancient people saw strange things coming down from the skies they would've called them gods. Just like when columbus made his famous voyage and when those natives seen these things floating in the ocean, they had no inkling what those things were. Then, they seen this white man in funny garb get off and they thought he was a god, even called him one.

And, If I ever ran into you SFW, I'd blaze you out but good! Cause I don't sell my weed, ever!

Its obviously USA technology. Its a plan that has been going for ages by the people on top, the "alien invasion" where all people will unite to fight the outsiders and in order to do this we will surrender all of our freedom for safety and bow down to the new world order. Just letting ya know :coffee:

Its obviously USA technology. Its a plan that has been going for ages by the people on top, the "alien invasion" where all people will unite to fight the outsiders and in order to do this we will surrender all of our freedom for safety and bow down to the new world order. Just letting ya know :coffee:

I wouldn't call it a conspiracy, just mimicry...of the 3rd kind as in 3rd person observation of natural phenomena being applied to our world. You want Romulan cloaking technology, copy the chameleon, you want the most aero-dynamic stealthy flying machine look not only to the sky but also the water, fish are simply birds in a more viscous atmosphere....

I wouldn't call it a conspiracy, just mimicry...of the 3rd kind as in 3rd person observation of natural phenomena being applied to our world. You want Romulan cloaking technology, copy the chameleon, you want the most aero-dynamic stealthy flying machine look not only to the sky but also the water, fish are simply birds in a more viscous atmosphere....

If there is some conspiracy chalk me up under the "Not impressed by your feeble attempts" column cause I have heard some of the most sluggish minded people tout such hoopla...if they can see through the guise then its either terribly manufactured and they get no points or so simply executed that it passes under even the most observant people of reasons perception that why try to fight it cause its in a realm of intelligence far exceeding genius. See the machine of humanity in all its parts and you'll realize that it would take everyone of us to tinker with it in such a way as to control it in the fashion conspiracy theorists imagine it to be....

Back