• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1 year 2month transformation

ksrcrider

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
All natural.. No supplements, not even protein powder.

karl_zps4dd01286.jpg

Great progress brother.

Very nice man keep up the good work .

Hi

Really very nice job. How to do it in very short time (1 year and 2 months)

fantastic job brother. leaned out like crazy. keep it up

good job ..no need for any supplement or steroids to accomplish a very muscular physique ......it just needs more time and dedication.

Here is some updated pictures.. Started taking Iso-100 whey protein, casein protein, lipo 6 black and creatine... Also doing the leangains diet..

IMG_0378_zpsf5281b03.jpg

IMG_0375_zpsb23fc157.jpg

74f74616-46e0-4a37-a28d-0d84da9cbf0f_zps5deeaa5a.jpg

Staying Consistent with a diet.. I used a 40% protein 35% fat and 25% carb ratio.. started at 2500 calories and now down to 1960 a day.. I track my food with ifitnesspal and weight out my food.. I do a push/pull routine and HIIT training 2x a week..

Hi

Really very nice job. How to do it in very short time (1 year and 2 months)

IML Gear Cream!
i would not take lipo 6 for a long time and i would drop the creatine it is useless and harmful in the long run.

Lol useless haha ok man.. Creatine is the safest supplement out there.. Has been researched thousands of times.. The only thing creatine does is make your muscles absorb more water, which last time i checked is a good thing.. I have got awesome gains off creatine.. I will continue to take it.. Sorry if you had a bad experience with it.. The lipo 6 is almost gone and probably wont take it anymore as i dont really noticed an impact..

i would not take lipo 6 for a long time and i would drop the creatine it is useless and harmful in the long run.

Thank you.. Its been a journey i must say. lots of trial and error and experimenting different diets, work outs.. I found something that works for me... Staying consistent is the key to great results over time..

NICE work congrats on the drive and dedication !

you can get the same gains without creatine trust me, you just need a reason to motivate you , you found it in creatine, you can find it in something else ,it is all in your head, it is surely not the creatine. excess of creatine is not harmful in the short run but years of creatine are bad news for the kidneys. ASk your doctor about it , there is no loss by asking your doctor instead of asking friends.

LOL ok dude.. My motivation to loss all the weight was my son being born, and the doctor telling me i was going to have a heart attack by my mid 30's

^^^then congratulations on your son !

Nice work man but no where close to 13% check out this picture . Its pretty accurate on what people look like at what body fat percent

Attachments

• body-fat-percentage-picture-men-women.jpg
    body-fat-percentage-picture-men-women.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 191
That thumb nail can give you an idea but is no where close to being accurate. 3 months ago I got skin fold test down and I was at 17.3% which is the picture of me on the left. If im not in the high 13's then im somewhere in the 14's

That thumb nail can give you an idea but is no where close to being accurate. 3 months ago I got skin fold test down and I was at 17.3% which is the picture of me on the left. If im not in the high 13's then im somewhere in the 14's

BULLSHIT ! That thumb nail is accurate believe what u want . That comes from a highly respected forum with pros and top competitors who say thats very close . Ive been around this shit for over 25 years and you new guys need to learn a thing or two

LOl calm down. there guy in the picture that says 20% body fat you can see abs on him hahah ya ok. the only pictures that are believable are from 12% and down. You typically see abs at 12% and lower. But you can believe a picture you found on the internet and I will believe the skin fold tests I get down every 3 months from a professional.

You think thats abs in the 20 % pic LMAO, Thats FAT yeah you can see outline but thats 100% fat

Little up date. Im thinking im around 13 %body fat

Your back double bi shot is impressive bro. If your pic on left is 17% from skin fold, im gonna guess pic on right is closer to low 15%. Good job, keep it up.

You think thats abs in the 20 % pic LMAO, Thats FAT yeah you can see outline but thats 100% fat

Well duh I know its not full blown abs.. But if you zoom in on the picture you can see the guys outline of abs. At 20% you shouldn't even be able to see an outline of abs yet.

Your back double bi shot is impressive bro. If your pic on left is 17% from skin fold, im gonna guess pic on right is closer to low 15%. Good job, keep it up.

Ya im guessing low 15 sounds about right. in a few months im going to get another skin fold test done. in the mean time I used my electronic hand grip fat tester and this morning it said 14.9 %

Back