• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ladies, what kind of side effects have you seen from anavar? Mental sides?

squigader

McBain
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As the title says! What kinds of side effects have you noticed from var?

Also, have you noticed any attitude or emotional changes during a cycle? How about after, anything that persisted post cycle or permanent changes?
Please list dosages and length of cycle, I'm curious to know. Thanks!

as high as 20mg a day for up to 20 weeks
experience with multiple cycles

no psychological sides...maybe a bit more aggression but it translated into more aggressive in bed and that's about it

as high as 20mg a day for up to 20 weeks
experience with multiple cycles

no psychological sides...maybe a bit more aggression but it translated into more aggressive in bed and that's about it

That's really helpful... what kind of sides from 20mg/week?

No aggression towards your SO?

my girl got virtually no sides at 20mg a day other than missed periods, but when she went to 30 mg ed she got bad acne

10-15 mg Var daily is usually pretty safe and has low sides except it will crush HDL very fast but if its 100% legit around 20-25 mg daily many gals have increased aggression, acne, clitoral enlargement, reduced or no menstruation, deepening of the voice, unwanted hair growth, etc.

I have personally seen the increased aggression towards children (more impatient and snapping) and deepening of the voice. Her HDL was crushed at 30 days and the deepening of the voice and aggression presented around week 6 if memory serves. Deepening of the voice lasted for maybe a year after discontinuation and all other sides ceased within weeks of stopping the steroid.

Ostarine is a great alternative if you want less sides.

You know, I started her on some Var for a few weeks and she missed her period. Took a pregnancy test....oops! Guess that makes #3 on the way for me. Needless to say she only took it for like 2 weeks and had to stop Monday after the test. Was not long enough to notice any sides but she said she felt good on it.

Does the unwanted hair growth and clitorus enlargement go away when done?

IML Gear Cream!
Mine has started on 10mg daily.

Back