• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

what an asshole!

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OOPSSS....I meant to say what a hole this ass is in.

asshole54ix8.jpg

Yeah, that happened a couple of weeks ago.

who in the hell let mr slave out

awww. i mean hee awww. i hope he's ok.

Stephen King used to stutter. This joke was in a book of his.

A guy decides to go into a bar and have a couple of beers. So, he strolls in and sits at the bar and the bartender walks up to him without saying a word and the guy orders his beer and as the bartender sets it down another guy at the end of the bar yells to the bartender, "Hey jackass! Bring me a beer!" The first guy just shakes his head and thinks "What a rude jerk!" but continues to mind his own business. A little bit of time passes and again the guy yells at the bartender, "Hey jackass! Bring me another beer!" the first guy again is irritated at the rudeness of this guy but still chooses to mind his own business. So, a little more time passes and this time the guy at the end of the bar yells, "Hey jackass! Bring me a shot of tequila!" The first guy decides this is the last straw and can hold his tongue no longer, so he motions the bartender over and tells him: "I can't believe how rude this guy has been to you the entire time I've been here! Why on earth would you allow him to speak to you like that?" to which the bartender replies: "he-aww, he-aww, he-awwlways calls me that."

awww. i mean hee awww. i hope he's ok.

I seen this on Yahoo news or something a couple of weeks ago. The fire dept. got him out. I don't remember where it was though.

Back