• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

High Blood Pressure. Problem?

Tysdon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm on Test E and Methadrol Extreme, been on Methadrol for 6 days at 2 caps a day and have pinned Test E twice. I feel kinda lightheaded and have had a couple nosebleeds today. BP was 175/79 and HR 101. I'm skipping my workout today and wondering if I should take my second Methadrol cap. Its freaking me out pretty bad and considering stopping my cycle completely. Any help appreciated.

I guess what I'm asking is should I take the Methadrol down to 1 cap a day? Stop the methadrol completely? or even stop the cycle completely? From what I can tell thats a very high blood pressure for a 21yr old to have. I take IML Adv cycle support and red yeast rice. Thinking of picking of some CoQ10 as well.

I wouldn't stop the cycle bro! It's the SD! My BP gets out of hand on that shit, and without test it's even worse.. That's a woman's dose of test you're running anyways...the test isn't the cuase and if you have only pinned 2x....guess what? It's not even doing anything for you yet and sure as hell hasn't been there long enough to fuck up your BP like that.

It's the methadrol. Drop it for 48hrs and check your BP again... I guarantee you it will be back to normal and if not...it will be soon after disscontinuing it.

My BP got up to 190/110 after 6 days on 10mgs of M-drol SOLO..... dropped it two days later it was 120/70 again

No worries brother

I guess what I'm asking is should I take the Methadrol down to 1 cap a day? Stop the methadrol completely? or even stop the cycle completely? From what I can tell thats a very high blood pressure for a 21yr old to have.
Stop the sd completely!! Try it again once the test takes over and you'll get far fewer sides from it;)

Ran it solo once as I stated... not good.

Have run it 3x since then on test (once at over 1500mgs ew of enath, plus tren and bola) and I was fine...

damn it H4TW... this actually could be serious... drop the methadrol, keep eye on bp.. if it doesn't come down within a couple days.... drop test...

is this one particular reading, or you have measured it a few times over a few days time and this is what type of measurements you are getting?

this can be a serious issue, it can also be stress... nosebleeds.. do you drink, do other drugs, take tylenol(or any other nsaids)... are you sick?

Stop the sd completely!! Try it again once the test takes over and you'll get far fewer sides from it;)

Ran it solo once as I stated... not good.

Have run it 3x since then on test (once at over 1500mgs ew of enath, plus tren and bola) and I was fine...

ok cool that makes me feel a lot better. So stop the Methadorl for 48 hours and evaluate. Should I still workout with a BP like this? and if in a couple of days my BP goes down should I go back to taking 1 cap a day until the test kicks in?

damn it H4TW... this actually could be serious... drop the methadrol, keep eye on bp.. if it doesn't come down within a couple days.... drop test...

is this one particular reading, or you have measured it a few times over a few days time and this is what type of measurements you are getting?

this can be a serious issue, it can also be stress... nosebleeds.. do you drink, do other drugs, take tylenol(or any other nsaids)... are you sick?

No drinking no drugs, not sick. Nosebleeds have come and go. Its been high over the past few days. 150/70ish and right now when I got that lightheaded feeling I checked it and it was that. I have been taking 2 advil at night when my glutes feel sore as shit from the pins.

ok cool that makes me feel a lot better. So stop the Methadorl for 48 hours and evaluate. Should I still workout with a BP like this? and if in a couple of days my BP goes down should I go back to taking 1 cap a day until the test kicks in?
answer q to my post so we can get a better understanding of what's going on here

top number of your bp is a little high not alarmingly high. The low number 79 is normal when talking High Bp the low number on the scale is what can kill you as in 200 over 120. 175 over 79 is almost good. Your 101 pulse could be because your freaking out for no reason? calm down watch your diet. Lower the dosages of your drugs.. more is not always better..

answer q to my post so we can get a better understanding of what's going on here

I did brother. Also in reply to modsquads post. I calmed down and took a few breaths and retook it. This time I got 144/68 with a HR of 93

Although I did just empty 3 caps of some animal pump and fill it with cayenne pepper and took that about 5-10 mins ago. Not sure if that did anything

IML Gear Cream!
No don't go to the gym while it's that elevated. No don't try the SD again untill the end of your cycle...

You'll be fine. Do you have anxiety at all?

No don't go to the gym while it's that elevated. No don't try the SD again untill the end of your cycle...

You'll be fine. Do you have anxiety at all?

Not normally but I'm anxious as fuck right now haha

Not normally but I'm anxious as fuck right now haha
Hmm.... Well I do have anxiety and just about any AAS but test makes it 10x worse. I take meds for it now (that's good fun :)) but I didn't when I first took SD and I believe the higher BP was due "partially" to the increased anxiety that shit gives you...

It's the worst except for Tren Ace as far as that's concerned... out of the shit I have run that is... Haven't tried Halotestin yet though lol

Hmm.... Well I do have anxiety and just about any AAS but test makes it 10x worse. I take meds for it now (that's good fun :)) but I didn't when I first took SD and I believe the higher BP was due "partially" to the increased anxiety that shit gives you...

It's the worst except for Tren Ace as far as that's concerned... out of the shit I have run that is... Haven't tried Halotestin yet though lol

Alright well I think im gonna go get some CoQ10 and Cayenne Pepper supps tomorrow after work. and drop the SD starting today. I'll also start taking BP daily. If after 48 hours my BP drops, I'll go back to taking 1 a day and see how that does on my BP. Sound good?

Alright well I think im gonna go get some CoQ10 and Cayenne Pepper supps tomorrow after work. and drop the SD starting today. I'll also start taking BP daily. If after 48 hours my BP drops, I'll go back to taking 1 a day and see how that does on my BP. Sound good?
Fuck all that. Get some Advanced cycle support bro. It has coQ10, celery and grape seed extract PLUS Hawthorn Berry and that just the stuff for BP. I don't take any orals anymore without it......

Yes I rep for IML but I took this shit looonnggg before that came about. 39 a bottle? Can't go wrong..check it out:

advanced-cycle-support-label.jpg

Actually I guess I'm going to drop the oral all together. However, will I have any kind of test shutdown problems? Seeing as the Test E isn't supposed to "kick in" until 2-3 weeks? I'm not exactly sure on the science of this so please let me know

Fuck all that. Get some Advanced cycle support bro. It has coQ10, celery and grape seed extract PLUS Hawthorn Berry and that just the stuff for BP. I don't take any orals anymore without it......

Yes I rep for IML but I took this shit looonnggg before that came about. 39 a bottle? Can't go wrong..check it out:

I already use it. 4 caps a day

I'm on Test E and Methadrol Extreme, been on Methadrol for 6 days at 2 caps a day and have pinned Test E twice. I feel kinda lightheaded and have had a couple nosebleeds today. BP was 175/79 and HR 101. I'm skipping my workout today and wondering if I should take my second Methadrol cap. Its freaking me out pretty bad and considering stopping my cycle completely. Any help appreciated.

dam bro, better get that under control or you will lose your kidneys, eye sight. I would drop everything , wait a few weeks, than start with test only cycle.

IML Gear Cream!
Actually I guess I'm going to drop the oral all together. However, will I have any kind of test shutdown problems? Seeing as the Test E isn't supposed to "kick in" until 2-3 weeks? I'm not exactly sure on the science of this so please let me know
You shouldn't be shut down at all yet.... but it'll happen ;) SD shuts me down hard and FAST.... Test is length and dose dependent...
I already use it. 4 caps a day
Did you pre load it before starting this cycle? It takes a few weeks to get the benefits of Hawthorn and coQ10

dam bro, better get that under control or you will lose your kidneys, eye sight. I would drop everything , wait a few weeks, than start with test only cycle.
WTF? Umm ok dude... it's already gone down quite a bit.. He's not going to lose his eye sight and kidneys from having elevated bp for a day or two...

Are you..... you know...... "special"?

I did brother. Also in reply to modsquads post. I calmed down and took a few breaths and retook it. This time I got 144/68 with a HR of 93

Although I did just empty 3 caps of some animal pump and fill it with cayenne pepper and took that about 5-10 mins ago. Not sure if that did anything
you did the right thing there... your systolic is a little high, but not alarmingly high now, diastolic is great!

I would lay off the advil(the pinning will get less painful as you go along).. see if that helps eradicate the nosebleeds... nsaids(advil, tylenol, naproxen) are really not good for you... if you have a fever or something, yes, but injection pain(ice works better for most body pains)no...

keep an eye on things for a few days, lay off methadrol.. if you stay high bp, lower test by 100mg/wk

WTF? Umm ok dude... it's already gone down quite a bit.. He's not going to lose his eye sight and kidneys from having elevated bp for a day or two...

Are you..... you know...... "special"?

Lol ok you guys scared me enough. I am dropping methadrol entirely and no I didnt preload the adv cycle support. oops. I didn't know I had to do that otherwise I absolutely would have.
Lets say the SD did shut me down though, will the fact that I've already got 2 pins of test in me keep me from going into the shutdown side effects for the next 2ish weeks until the test "kicks in"? I mean the test is still in my body whether or not I feel it right?

It could be,..... but it's not lol...the kids only 21.... it's the SD no question imo
dammit! dont make me drive to your house H4TW.. the dilaudid has me seeing 4 of everything.. I don't wanna have to swing four times to whoop your ass...lol

being that he is only 21, that means it aint just old age... something's fuckin with him... and it probably is the sd... and the anxiety

Lol ok you guys scared me enough. I am dropping methadrol entirely and no I didnt preload the adv cycle support. oops. I didn't know I had to do that otherwise I absolutely would have.
Lets say the SD did shut me down though, will the fact that I've already got 2 pins of test in me keep me from going into the shutdown side effects for the next 2ish weeks until the test "kicks in"? I mean the test is still in my body whether or not I feel it right?
That dude's a fuckin scatwit. YOU ARE FINE!! Prob what happened was you were trolling along and came across my avatar pic and it gave you an erection...which will make your bp got up...? Just a guess.

Don't worry about being shutdown.. it's gonna happen you're on cycle. What are you talking about it like fucking with your sex drive? It shouldn't...There's extra test in your system already, it's just not high enough to start seeing gains from yet so no worries there.

dammit! dont make me drive to your house H4TW.. the dilaudid has me seeing 4 of everything.. I don't wanna have to swing four times to whoop your ass...lol

being that he is only 21, that means it aint just old age... something's fuckin with him... and it probably is the sd... and the anxiety
You should come over...I'm bored bro.

But isn't there an ocean or a lake or a creek at least you have to cross? Coming all the way from Poland and whatnot and so fourth, this or that, etc?

this is why you are getting high bp...lol

Quit overthinking this... you have already started taking test E... some of it is active in your system already(it just takes a few more weeks to 'peak').. quit the orals, watch bp, lower test if bp doesn't stay within reasonable guidelines(it will be slightly higher than 'your normal' on aas)

You should come over...I'm bored bro.

But isn't there an ocean or a lake or a creek at least you have to cross? Coming all the way from Poland and whatnot and so fourth, this or that, etc?
nah bro! I can fly quite well with the dilaudid o_O

Back