• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Islamic Prayer Mat

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
. . I got given one for Xmas, so far a GF has used it to kneel on while giving me head.

Unfortunately we werent facing Mecca . . will this invoke jihad? :thinking:

I think we'll be fine. Now on the other hand, if you were in Mecca getting head, facing east in a mosque, possibly.

. . I got given one for Xmas, so far a GF has used it to kneel on while giving me head.

It depends how good the blowjob was... Pics or it didn't happen!

Not as awesome as anal rosary beads.....

Ah yes, the "Someone's saying something that isn't nice about non-Christians, so let's say something about Christians", anal leakage.

I'm not surprised at all.

Haha... Well played.

Ah yes, the "Someone's saying something that isn't nice about non-Christians, so let's say something about Christians", anal leakage.

I'm not surprised at all.

Sorry I forgot to wash yours last time and you went to bible study with that brown ring around your neck...

Were you trying for witty? Clever? A real put down? Because it's none of those.

I thought it was pretty funny, especially considering you actually take religion seriously DOMS ;)

Not too seriously. Now cultures, that's something else.

well thats good to hear. People often get seriously hurt or killed when religion is taken too seriously :daydream:

well thats good to hear. People often get seriously hurt or killed when religion is taken too seriously :daydream:

What my disdain really stems from is the constant attack on everything I am. Be it male, white, Christian, American, Western or not poor. I don't put up with that shit. Especially when the offender is coming from a lesser position.

What my disdain really stems from is the constant attack on everything I am. Be it male, white, Christian, American, Western or not poor. I don't put up with that shit. Especially when the offender is coming from a lesser position.

I love you just the way you are DOMS :daydream:

I am all these things too, but it's nothing to get bent out of shape about. If you take everything as a personal attack, especially on a forum, then that's kind of messed up. Telling someone they are in a lesser position just shows that you are intolerant for everyone who is everything you are not. I have a lot of people like this in my family and don't worry about it - your secret is safe with me, and enjoy your KKK meeting.

what aboyt lhjo or rhjo facing mecca:thinking:

I was kidding about the KKK, by the way, DOMS. Sometimes my jokes are not very funny. :mooh:

IML Gear Cream!
I am all these things too, but it's nothing to get bent out of shape about. If you take everything as a personal attack, especially on a forum, then that's kind of messed up. Telling someone they are in a lesser position just shows that you are intolerant for everyone who is everything you are not. I have a lot of people like this in my family and don't worry about it - your secret is safe with me, and enjoy your KKK meeting.

KKK meetings? Hell yeah...they have free cookies. Not Oreos, of course.

KKK meetings? Hell yeah...they have free cookies. Not Oreos, of course.

White chocolate chip! I mean... not that I would know... I've just heard rumors.

I was given a mooslime prayer mat for xmas also. I just use it to clean up after a round of LHJO. But, to be respectful, I always LHJO facing mecca. Oh, and did you notice I didn't even capitalize mecca!

You guys know shit all about those Muzies, they don't ever LHJO....the left hand is for wiping and fingerbanging their own assholes...that's why they can only serve food or drinks with the right hand so the others don't see the shit under their fingernails.....A popular term for them is GAJO otherwise known as Goats Ass Jack-Off....

I use my mat to clean my muddy boots while eating a pulled pork sandwich. Sometimes I find my mat useful to roll up the bodies of recently beheaded, radical Islamic fucks. I love to return the favor of corpse play.

My mind is messed up...

The first thought that popped into my mind when I read your post was, "He's so big, he has to give himself a reach-around."
exactly fucking myself:coffee:

try this i was in the UAE was in a cab the prayer bell went off they all stop in the middle of the street and break out the mat and atart to pray...crazy shit:coffee:

try this i was in the UAE was in a cab the prayer bell went off they all stop in the middle of the street and break out the mat and atart to pray...crazy shit:coffee:

I was in the gold souk and the guys behind the counter just walked off into the back leaving us unattended...it was a WTF moment, you would never see such things anywhere else. It's kind of eerie when the chanting comes over the PA and everything comes to a halt...

Well on a military base in the morn & eve during the flag ceremony all comes to a halt all Twilight Zone like

I was in the gold souk and the guys behind the counter just walked off into the back leaving us unattended...it was a WTF moment, you would never see such things anywhere else. It's kind of eerie when the chanting comes over the PA and everything comes to a halt...

Well on a military base in the morn & eve during the flag ceremony all comes to a halt all Twilight Zone like
well they knew they're gold was safe they know ho:coffee:w to deal with theft

Back