• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Suspension and var cycle

njc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Input is welcomed

Test Suspension 75mg ED (1-7)
Anavar 100mg ED (1-7)
GHRP-6 400mcg's ED
Mod GRF-1 400mcg's ED
HCG 300iu's 2x PW (2-8)
Aromasin if needed
Nolva PCT

I'm pretty stoked about it.

Sounds like fun, minus the pinning. Pinning that frequently gets old after a while.

Sounds like fun, minus the pinning. Pinning that frequently gets old after a while.

Yeah Im sure it does. I always thought that EOD was a pain so this will be even more so. I should be able to put up with 7 weeks of it.

Pin the suspension using a backloaded slin pin.

Makes ED pinning a breeze.

Smart man right there, how long does it take to push 0.75ml through a slin pin?

surprisingly very little. Maybe 30secs? I was backloading tren, used to do a week's worth at a time.

The only thing I will suggest with the suspension is the particle size, which may not fit through a 30" slin pin - maybe go with Test No Ester instead?

Input is welcomed

Test Suspension 75mg ED (1-7)
Anavar 100mg ED (1-7)
GHRP-6 400mcg's ED
Mod GRF-1 400mcg's ED
HCG 300iu's 2x PW (2-8)
Aromasin if needed
Nolva PCT

I'm pretty stoked about it.

why not use clomid for your pct instead of nolva.

surprisingly very little. Maybe 30secs? I was backloading tren, used to do a week's worth at a time.

The only thing I will suggest with the suspension is the particle size, which may not fit through a 30" slin pin - maybe go with Test No Ester instead?

Yep I actually am getting the TNE

IML Gear Cream!
Use both and blast a little HCG at the end too.

I'd try the slin pin, but definitely keep some 23g's on hand if it clogs. I've found 25's to be a hit or miss with suspension(depending on brand) but 23's always get the job done.

Ive never seen suspension that flows through a slin pin. I can barely get it through a 22g!

I'm 5 days in pinning 75mg winny and 100mg prop ED and it already sucks. Nice and sore for 3 days wherever I pin...already thinking about dropping to EOD but probably wont as Im only gonna run for 4-6 weeks.

I'm 5 days in pinning 75mg winny and 100mg prop ED and it already sucks. Nice and sore for 3 days wherever I pin...already thinking about dropping to EOD but probably wont as Im only gonna run for 4-6 weeks.

Lol i wish icould have talked you out of this cycle lol!! I was too late, suspension is great once in a while for a boost but everyday FUCK that and basing a cycle on it not smart. You could get some prop bro its not too late. Some of the dom sponsors on here can get it to you within a week.

that sucks bro, sounds like an awesome cycle. Maybe try diluting the shit out of your tne with grapeseed oil?

Ive never seen suspension that flows through a slin pin. I can barely get it through a 22g!

Sounds like he's going with TNE

I would find se oil based suspension and blow up

Back