• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Went to Planet Fitness today

bigbenj

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First impression: the whole thing is a "wolf in sheeps clothing" type of thing. They know these people won't stick it out, they just want the money. I actually feel bad for the people who dish out all the money, just to end up quiting. Of course that's their fault for being lazy, but it's still sad to see. The little hottie behind the counter told my boy to fo sit at the table, so she could come talk to him about the membership, and avoid all the customers, who won't be there in two months, she said. The fee is $20/day, but my boss signed up, so I was his guest.

Now to the equipment. It sucks balls. No barbells, and the dumbbells only go up to 60lbs. Topped out the fly machine at 305 for reps, the dip machine at 285(I think) for reps, and curled the 60's while some gay guy told me "you're rockin' it!" LOL. Skull crushers were boring, as the cambered bars only go up to 60lbs as well. Most of the time I just fucked around, curls here, some machines there.

The plus side....well, there is no plus side if you're serious about working out. The environment and rules are not conducive to really pushing your limits.

I do recommend it if you want to feel like king kong, while everyone stares at you LOL. But be forewarned, you will get a lot of gay admirers.

First impression: the whole thing is a "wolf in sheeps clothing" type of thing. They know these people won't stick it out, they just want the money. I actually feel bad for the people who dish out all the money, just to end up quiting. Of course that's their fault for being lazy, but it's still sad to see. The little hottie behind the counter told my boy to fo sit at the table, so she could come talk to him about the membership, and avoid all the customers, who won't be there in two months, she said. The fee is $20/day, but my boss signed up, so I was his guest.

Now to the equipment. It sucks balls. No barbells, and the dumbbells only go up to 60lbs. Topped out the fly machine at 305 for reps, the dip machine at 285(I think) for reps, and curled the 60's while some gay guy told me "you're rockin' it!" LOL. Skull crushers were boring, as the cambered bars only go up to 60lbs as well. Most of the time I just fucked around, curls here, some machines there.

The plus side....well, there is no plus side if you're serious about working out. The environment and rules are not conducive to really pushing your limits.

I do recommend it if you want to feel like king kong, while everyone stares at you LOL. But be forewarned, you will get a lot of gay admirers.
I bet them nut-hugging spandex shorts you wore was a hellava distraction..

rednack, you go to the same PF as benji??

I do 16 oz curls at the house..

lmao, lunk alarm shit!!!!!!!

I tried to be mindful of that thing, plus the db's only go to 60, so there's no reason to drop them anyhow.

I tried to be mindful of that thing, plus the db's only go to 60, so there's no reason to drop them anyhow.
military presses with them shits then drop em!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao i wanna join just to set that shit off.

I tried my best to not be a meathead. I'm not going to lie, it was tempting as hell to throw a dumbbell at the mirror haha

IML Gear Cream!
military presses with them shits then drop em!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao i wanna join just to set that shit off.
them faggots would have your bitch ass selling memberships in about five minutes..

You should try the gym next door: Planet Jacked! :daydream:

I need to start a gym with that name. No machines allowed.

Powerhouse is my home gym, but I wanted to see what the fuss is all about.

First impression: the whole thing is a "wolf in sheeps clothing" type of thing. They know these people won't stick it out, they just want the money. I actually feel bad for the people who dish out all the money, just to end up quiting. Of course that's their fault for being lazy, but it's still sad to see.

What a soft piece of estrogen-filled sack of fat you are benica.

Its your fault for paying so much attention to lazy pathetic peons.

You = King Kong = HA HA HA HA HA HA.

What planet are you living on let alone planet fitness ??

That's even funnier than you pretending not to embrace gay admirers.

I tried my best to not be a meathead. I'm not going to lie, it was tempting as hell to throw a dumbbell at the mirror haha

Yeah the day you would have the balls to do that is the day pigs fly.

And I don't see your momma taking to the skies anytime soon, bitch.

What a soft piece of estrogen-filled sack of fat you are benica.

Its your fault for paying so much attention to lazy pathetic peons.

You = King Kong = HA HA HA HA HA HA.

What planet are you living on let alone planet fitness ??

That's even funnier than you pretending not to embrace gay admirers.

Yeah the day you would have the balls to do that is the day pigs fly.

And I don't see your momma taking to the skies anytime soon, bitch.

Fag you have never touched a weight in your life, Ben would kick your ass, do this forum a favor a fuck off

Fag you have never touched a weight in your life, Ben would kick your ass, do this forum a favor a fuck off

Why do you defend such a clown like benica ??

You own him money for the gear he allowed you to buy, is that it ??

ROFL @ YOU.

What can I say? I'm a hot commodity. My devilishly good looks and killer bod are a gift and a curse.

Life's rough.

What can I say? I'm a hot commodity. My devilishly good looks and killer bod are a gift and a curse.

Life's rough.

Yeah you have all that going for you in the dream world within your tiny mind.

But yet you are on here trying to prove yourself and gain acceptance from fellow faggots.

Good thing my life will never be that "rough".

Don't worry, you'll never be as good looking as me, so don't sweat it.

The gays only like the finest specimens. It's a compliment to my sexy.

The gays only like the finest specimens. It's a compliment to my sexy.

You are the ultimate fag-magnet for sure!

Good that you found some purpose for your life.

I actually thought you were hopless.

arguing with a guy about how ugly you think he is? yeah that doesnt scream faggot or nething

Yeah making fun of a conceited faggot and those like him is my way of cheering them on.

Yeah makes total sense doesn't it neanderthal?? Fuck sake man, you are the Duke of Dumbasses.

You are the ultimate fag-magnet for sure!

Good that you found some purpose for your life.

I actually thought you were hopless.

I'm sexy and I know it. It's all good, baby!

Back