• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

posting nothing but a emoticon

Richie1888

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
stop people posting replys which are just one icon waste of space really or even replys mad up of just icons

youre a waste of space

Last edited:
We have members here who can't speak english, are mute or just plain shy and this is the only way for them to communicate.
Studies show that they can communicate and function as a society through the use of smilies.

We have members here who can't speak english, are mute or just plain shy and this is the only way for them to communicate.
Studies show that they can communicate and function as a society through the use of smilies.

ah well so we re stuck with them then

IML Gear Cream!
good answer u the man, a big thumbs up for the top of the special school :thumb:

That is the most garbaled mess I've seen today. Do they not teach Engrish at your schools?

this thread is

retard14d8ddy5.gif

That is the most garbaled mess I've seen today. Do they not teach Engrish at your schools?

i dont know about Engrish, but there not bad with English

Didn't you post a series of smilies to show what you do in a typical day? That was rather clever. Do you remember the thread?

stop people posting replys which are just one icon waste of space really or even replys mad up of just icons
I think we should stop posting threads submitted by people who can't put a simple sentence together or spell 50% of their words.

thats the best you can come up with? Wanna try your mama jokes next?

no mate its fine im happy with you just being a retard no complaints with it. i dont like to judge people

I think we should stop posting threads submitted by people who can't put a simple sentence together or spell 50% of their words.

cheers mate keep the input coming :thumb:

Good stuff people

Didn't you post a series of smilies to show what you do in a typical day? That was rather clever. Do you remember the thread?
Yes I do, from waking up to taking a shower....I sure did have a lot of time on my hands back then. :)

Back