• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Organon

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When did Organon stop manufacturing yellow top deca ?

I just got a couple boxes (5 bottle/box) in Greece. However, they are getting harder to find. Most places only carry 50mg/ml amps and now require a script. Before, I could find it everywhere and rumor has it they have stopped about a year ago. A few places still carry it though...what I have expires in 2012.

/V

I just got a couple boxes (5 bottle/box) in Greece. However, they are getting harder to find. Most places only carry 50mg/ml amps and now require a script. Before, I could find it everywhere and rumor has it they have stopped about a year ago. A few places still carry it though...what I have expires in 2012.

/V

I'm not that fortunate to take a trip to greece. Well I could but I might not have the money to buy anything when I get there :)

I would hate to spend 600 or 700 dollars and end up with a bunch of fakes

I could be way off but I thought i remember reading in william llawlyns steroid encyclopedia once that they haven't been doing deca for a few years, but I'm pretty sure it's been awhile. i would think anything out there claiming to be is either counterfit or fake

*nothing instills confindence in a statement like starting if off with "I could be way off"

I could be way off but I thought i remember reading in william llawlyns steroid encyclopedia once that they haven't been doing deca for a few years, but I'm pretty sure it's been awhile. i would think anything out there claiming to be is either counterfit or fake

*nothing instills confindence in a statement like starting if off with "I could be way off"

The only way to know for sure is to get them tested. chances probably aren't good

Organon yellowtops are no longer produced there is now 2 years ago at 100 mg/ml and probably Norma will follow. I heard from a Greek source that Greece is cutting down on free available HG also.

In Greece only Norma you can get but no way to take it from pharmacy.you need to have papers or licensed pharmacy shop to get it from Norma company!

IML Gear Cream!
In Greece only Norma you can get but no way to take it from pharmacy.you need to have papers or licensed pharmacy shop to get it from Norma company!

doesn't ease my mind about anyone claiming to carry Norma then.

Back