• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

holy fucking shit

Saney

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Y'alls a buncha non-Jerked, unTanned, skinny armed, faggots.

im jerked off?

^^Just started PCT. Feel like this plus baby nuts. Ball sack just flapping around like a windsock. Thanks for making is all feel insecure Saney ya cock.

Werd!!! I am now after this Swine Flu kicked my ass for the last 3-1/2 weeks. :(

How'd you get the swine flu? Is that a thing this year? Haven't heard much about it.

Well at least my penis has put on a couple ounces since it was last in your mouth :kissu:

btw anyone seen dasloots gimick account Cellerdoor? She was boner worthy

Small small small

247lbs and lookin nice compared to you fruit cakes. And soon I'll have another facial video

A valid Drivers License showing DOB, an American License or a Thai License[possible ladyboy] extra points for trans-gendered, you know the drill..:winkfinger:

Small small small

247lbs and lookin nice compared to you fruit cakes. And soon I'll have another facial video

Dem's some big titties. Can we make a facial video together? ATM sells really well these days. Maybe you could do something impressive like rip a shirt sleeve with those coveted "big arms"? Rawr! I can't fit a t-shirt, and that's important because faggots love a guy with biceps. :callme: :heartpump :jerkit: :gayfight:

Well at least my penis has put on a couple ounces since it was last in your mouth :kissu:

btw anyone seen dasloots gimick account Cellerdoor? She was boner worthy

Was cellerdoor really a gimmick?

Who you getting a facial from this time?

I'm giving it god damn you!!

Be sure and hold your breath so you don't get choked!

That there is good advice.

can you do one without it being a fat slob this time?

Maybe i'll get some short trashy broad with a lazy eye?

or atleast with some titties viewable

I think there is a titty showing... i think

A valid Drivers License showing DOB, an American License or a Thai License[possible ladyboy] extra points for trans-gendered, you know the drill..:winkfinger:

I'll do my best sir! Actually.. Bitch left her Driver's license behind lol No lie

Dem's some big titties. Can we make a facial video together? ATM sells really well these days. Maybe you could do something impressive like rip a shirt sleeve with those coveted "big arms"? Rawr! I can't fit a t-shirt, and that's important because faggots love a guy with biceps. :callme: :heartpump :jerkit: :gayfight:

Who the fuck is this jew?

Was cellerdoor really a gimmick?

No^

IML Gear Cream!

Normally I think you are a tool, but this shit made me laugh, so kudos to you sir. God speed.

I'm giving it god damn you!!

That there is good advice.

I think there is a titty showing... i think

I'll do my best sir! Actually.. Bitch left her Driver's license behind lol No lie

Who the fuck is this jew?

No^
there are thousand pics of her around...stop talking shit meltboy and post one instead of rehashing azzas jokes...my my...how you fell from grace

and as far as far as short goes...the chick in your vid was both short and 200 pounds...you can have all them you want son

there are thousand pics of her around...stop talking shit meltboy and post one instead of rehashing azzas jokes...my my...how you fell from grace

and as far as far as short goes...the chick in your vid was both short and 200 pounds...you can have all them you want son
lmao @ internet mod being some level to actually fall from. I think most people would consider it the other way around

Darn... I'm not witty and funny anymore

Saney busted out of his shell........WTF.... :lol:

Back