• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

show off ur goods...

wnabhuge912

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
2011-04-05_18-31-40_142.jpg
[/IMG]

If ur not afraid,post a pic up of ur goods,ill get this party started..

Like I said...if ur not afraid...I see pics put up all The time on here,so don't give me that shit..also thanks for the rep points..

man i had a nightmare today! i got the package and somehow ended up in a movie theatre, and the the vials were extremely cold. some would pop in my hand and others would fall and shatter. and i was trying to be all low key and ppl started starring, so i bunch it all up and walk out..... WTF!!!! :nail::nail::nail::geewhiz::geewhiz:

IML Gear Cream!
man i had a nightmare today! i got the package and somehow ended up in a movie theatre, and the the vials were extremely cold. some would pop in my hand and others would fall and shatter. and i was trying to be all low key and ppl started starring, so i bunch it all up and walk out..... WTF!!!! :nail::nail::nail::geewhiz::geewhiz:
Holy moly,u must b on tren,I always have crazy dreams on that stuff..

wnabhuge how many bicycles have you ridden? you sound like you got some years of juicing under your belt.

Nah,not really..im only25..I've just done a shit load of research on it..but its true what they say,tren is NOT for the newbies..

oh beautifull wannab,,just beautiful kid...love it,,NOW FUKIN YOOZ IT..:mooh: :mooh:

Holy moly,u must b on tren,I always have crazy dreams on that stuff..
yeah you'll get crazy dreams and shit,,thats when your able to sleep..havent had a good night since,,been 2 months now,,im goin bannanas...:pissed:

Nah,not really..im only25..I've just done a shit load of research on it..but its true what they say,tren is NOT for the newbies..

yea a year ago when i didnt know crap about aas i was gonna jump right into tren. fast forward a year later and with all the research under my belt, i'd rather stay away from 19nors in general. my first cycle is test prop and anavar for 8 weeks. im 22.

yea a year ago when i didnt know crap about aas i was gonna jump right into tren. fast forward a year later and with all the research under my belt, i'd rather stay away from 19nors in general. my first cycle is test prop and anavar for 8 weeks. im 22.
alpha you just spoke some chinese buddy,,19 nors?

alpha you just spoke some chinese buddy,,19 nors?

19 nor steroids like trenbolone and nandrolone

"Trenbolone is similar to the highly popular steroid nandrolone, in that they are both 19-nor steroids, meaning that a testosterone molecule has been altered at the 19th position to give us a new compound"

That was a wise decision..im 5 cycles in,and I still don't know if I was ready for it...my first cycle ever was tes e,and d bol..from then on,it was like crack in a bottle..Haha..

you post anything else not from naps....AND I KICK YOU IN THE NUTS..!!!:callme: :winkfinger:
I guess ill have to now. Cant have you threatening me and not do somthin bout it!!! lol Im kidding. Still kinda new here. Didnt know this was a naps thread till now....

I guess ill have to now. Cant have you threatening me and not do somthin bout it!!! lol Im kidding. Still kinda new here. Didnt know this was a naps thread till now....

Its alright buddy,jus beware,dave is well known for kicking people in the nuts..lol..

Back