• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How did you impress the opposite sex as a child?

AKIRA

I am Rollo Tomassee..
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got into liking females at a very young age, but Ive never been good at being dashing. However, despite this reality, I sure have come a long way...

Girl # 1 Jennifer
I thought I could really impress her by running along side of her in P.E. then pushing her as hard as I could. She fell flat on her posterior chain, smacking her ass, then shoulders, and finally her head. She cried at the moment of impact. :thumb:

Girl # 2 Nicole
Nothing sweeps a girl off her feet like telling her you belong to a underground secret society of robots that monitor everyone and everything. I even planted some metal object in her house one day when she wasnt looking to show her that her house was "bugged." :scratch: Her parents werent amused.

Girl # 3 Anne
Going to the beach is always a blast. Especially when you go swimming with your girl and her hot friend. Why not do some back flips in the water? Yeah thats it! Hey dont worry about your fucking shorts coming off at the moment your pelvis comes out of the water, showing everything airborne.

Yeah, I think Ive come a long way.:welldone:

Last edited:
:lol: cute. my brothers set me up with this guy once that kept trying to impress me at the beach. out of the water he did 3 backflips... i was looking the other way every time. one of my exes told a girl one time, during the vietnam war, "i killed some people in the war" he was 14 at the time.

:funny::thumb:

I've never really thought about it before, but, because of your post, I just realized that I've never done anything to try to impress a girl that I ended up dating. Hell, I never even called them.

Isn't introspection interesting?

:funny::thumb:

I've never really thought about it before, but, because of your post, I just realized that I've never done anything to try to impress a girl that I ended up dating. Hell, I never even called them.

Isn't introspection interesting?

ah ha! the old being yourself routine :thinking: impressive :)

All I had to do was pull out my guitar, play a few songs, and I was in.

Looking good is all that I needed to do.

this must be the female half answering this question. all males know we dont look good

IML Gear Cream!
In kindergarten I got 2 twin sisters by climbing under the table and looking up their skirts...

Third grade I was able to recite the Beastie Boys' Paul Revere, plus I wasn't scared to kiss any girl in the cement pipes during recess....

4th grade me and my friend Jordan were class clowns, that Christmas we did a play and the girls were fighting for the part of the girl who got to kiss me under the misletoe, it was down to Rochelle and Kristina, both had 5th grade boyfriends but got in trouble for fighting over me at lunch...now their boyfriends both wanted to fight me. During rehearsal our teacher decides to let both of them try out for the part, I get kissed by each one and then she asks who did a better job :lol: I say the prettiest girl in class Renee kisses best just to be funny, now her boyfriend is mad at me too :hehe: The teacher decides Rochelle can do the Day play for the students and Kristina can do the Night play for the parents. Of course none of the boyfriends do anything because Jordan and I always practice our Karate lessons during lunch and everyone thinks we are crazy...

As a kid I used to beat up boys, in fact I kick Pauls ass all the time. :D

nothing wrong with a woman getting a little physical now and then. lets us know your into it

4th grade me and my friend Jordan were class clowns, that Christmas we did a play and the girls were fighting for the part of the girl who got to kiss me under the misletoe, it was down to Rochelle and Kristina, both had 5th grade boyfriends but got in trouble for fighting over me at lunch...now their boyfriends both wanted to fight me. During rehearsal our teacher decides to let both of them try out for the part, I get kissed by each one and then she asks who did a better job :lol: I say the prettiest girl in class Renee kisses best just to be funny, now her boyfriend is mad at me too :hehe: The teacher decides Rochelle can do the Day play for the students and Kristina can do the Night play for the parents. Of course none of the boyfriends do anything because Jordan and I always practice our Karate lessons during lunch and everyone thinks we are crazy...

:rofl:

Best story ever.

I'm still trying to impress the opposite sex, and still just making myself look like a fucking idiot.

Ahhh.. that was theraputic.

i was a fat kid untill the age of 14 so really didnt try to do much impressing

i was a fat kid untill the age of 14 so really didnt try to do much impressing

I was a fat kid until I was 30. Of course, now that I'm in good shape there's a new local trend where all the hot girls are into fat dudes for some reason.

I was a fat kid until I was 30. Of course, now that I'm in good shape there's a new local trend where all the hot girls are into fat dudes for some reason.

well you got fucked over on that one now didnt ya

IML Gear Cream!
In fact, I think women in general just probably hate me.

Last edited:

Not to go onto a repetitive subject, but yeah, its no longer a freak show, its become a trend. No way, no how am I going to believe its a confidence factor when its this many uglies getting hotties. What the fuck is in the water?

Not to go onto a repetitive subject, but yeah, its no longer a freak show, its become a trend. No way, no how am I going to believe its a confidence factor when its this many uglies getting hotties. What the fuck is in the water?

Right on brother. I know this guy and he must weight about 350. Now don't get me wrong because he's a cool guy and everything but he's dating a personal trainer. Now you would think a personal trainer would actually be attracted to someone who is fit, but I guess not.

I think this whole thing is just another trend like a couple of years ago a lot of women seemed to think it was cool to date a black guy. I'm just speculating but I guess this whole thing is the woman saying: "look at me, I'm not shallow" but by them doing it for that reason they actually are. I can't speak for everywhere else but it seems like most local women like to just follow trends and not be themselves which is why (even though I respect woman) I have lost a lot of respect for woman.

You know what they say; once you go fat....

You will need to work overtime so you can afford the buffet more often?

Back