• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Stoned to death with her lover: Horrific video of execution of girl, 19,

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
TALIBAN SPOKESMAN: 'Anyone who knows about Islam knows that stoning is in the Koran, and that it is Islamic law. There are people who call it inhuman - but in doing so they insult the Prophet. They want to bring foreign thinking to this country'

Horrific video footage has emerged of Taliban insurgents stoning a couple to death for alleged adultery in northern Afghanistan.
Hundreds of villagers can be seen on the video standing around as the woman, Siddqa, is buried up to her waist in a four foot hole in the ground.

Two mullahs pass sentence before the crowd begins to throw rocks at her head and body as she desperately tries to crawl free.

But the 19-year-old collapses to the ground, covered in blood - but miraculously still alive.
At this point a Taliban fighter shoots her three times in the head with an AK-47The crowd can be heard shouting allahu akbar as she is killed.

Her lover, Khayyam, is then marched in front of the crowd with his hands tied behind his back.
He is blindfolded with his own tunic and crouches down close to the ground as he tried to protect his body from the stones.

Punished: Her alleged lover, Khyyam, crouches down after being blindfolded and having his hands tied behind his back
But he is battered to the floor by a barrage of rocks. He can be heard sobbing before eventually falling silent.
The stoning - the first to be documented on film since the Taliban were ousted from power - took place in the district of Dashte Archi, in Kunduz, last August.

Officials said that Siddqa had run away after being sold into an arranged marriage for $9,000 against her will.
She ran away to be with Khayyam, who was already married and had two children, and the pair eloped to Pakistan.

Charges: Khyyam was marched in front of hundreds of villagers in Dashte Archi, Afghanistan, before they hurled rocks at his head and body

Brutal: Men hurl chunks of rock, some bigger than a fist, during the execution
But it is understand that they returned to their home village after being reassured by leaders that they would be unharmed.
It was a terrible mistake. They were dragged from their families' homes at 2am by Taliban fighters and then put before a kangaroo court before being executed.
The incident took place last October near the Afghan border with Tajikstan, a conservative district with a heavy extremist presence.

The area remains under Taliban control, but regional police have said those behind the stoning will be charged.

Extremist: The sentencing is overseen by Taliban fighters, who also shoot the woman after she somehow survives the stoning

Mob: The crowd continued to throw stones at the couple even after they slumped to the floor
Police chief General Daoud Daoud told the BBC: 'Special police investigators will be sent there, we will find them and they will be brought to justice.'

Most of the video has not been shown because it was too graphic.
Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid defended the stoning.

He told the BBC: 'Anyone who knows about Islam knows that stoning is in the Koran, and that it is Islamic law.
'There are people who call it inhuman - but in doing so they insult the Prophet. They want to bring foreign thinking to this country.'

Read more: Horrific video emerges of Taliban fighters stoning couple to death for adultery | Mail Online

See that. In gods name.

It's not surprising. I guess a lot of us can be lucky we don't live there.

I actually saw a video of such actions by a town in some small tiny village like place, where the wife of a man had cheated on him, and she was then surrounded by people that under their jurisdiction (fuckin joke) then stoned her.

I think the movie was called, "Bizarre Rituals" there were some weird type stuff that we as Americans or somewhat like our nation were just with our mouths drop to the floor. There were issues of rituals from all over the globe. A bit different then the "Faces of Death" series.

When i think the world is going down the toilet it just get worse. Religion is a hell of a drug over there no denying that.

TALIBAN SPOKESMAN: 'Anyone who knows about Islam knows that stoning is in the Koran, and that it is Islamic law. There are people who call it inhuman - but in doing so they insult the Prophet. They want to bring foreign thinking to this country'

Horrific video footage has emerged of Taliban insurgents stoning a couple to death for alleged adultery in northern Afghanistan.
Hundreds of villagers can be seen on the video standing around as the woman, Siddqa, is buried up to her waist in a four foot hole in the ground.

Two mullahs pass sentence before the crowd begins to throw rocks at her head and body as she desperately tries to crawl free.

But the 19-year-old collapses to the ground, covered in blood - but miraculously still alive.
At this point a Taliban fighter shoots her three times in the head with an AK-47The crowd can be heard shouting allahu akbar as she is killed.

Her lover, Khayyam, is then marched in front of the crowd with his hands tied behind his back.
He is blindfolded with his own tunic and crouches down close to the ground as he tried to protect his body from the stones.

Punished: Her alleged lover, Khyyam, crouches down after being blindfolded and having his hands tied behind his back
But he is battered to the floor by a barrage of rocks. He can be heard sobbing before eventually falling silent.
The stoning - the first to be documented on film since the Taliban were ousted from power - took place in the district of Dashte Archi, in Kunduz, last August.

Officials said that Siddqa had run away after being sold into an arranged marriage for $9,000 against her will.
She ran away to be with Khayyam, who was already married and had two children, and the pair eloped to Pakistan.

Charges: Khyyam was marched in front of hundreds of villagers in Dashte Archi, Afghanistan, before they hurled rocks at his head and body

Brutal: Men hurl chunks of rock, some bigger than a fist, during the execution
But it is understand that they returned to their home village after being reassured by leaders that they would be unharmed.
It was a terrible mistake. They were dragged from their families' homes at 2am by Taliban fighters and then put before a kangaroo court before being executed.
The incident took place last October near the Afghan border with Tajikstan, a conservative district with a heavy extremist presence.

The area remains under Taliban control, but regional police have said those behind the stoning will be charged.

Extremist: The sentencing is overseen by Taliban fighters, who also shoot the woman after she somehow survives the stoning

Mob: The crowd continued to throw stones at the couple even after they slumped to the floor
Police chief General Daoud Daoud told the BBC: 'Special police investigators will be sent there, we will find them and they will be brought to justice.'

Most of the video has not been shown because it was too graphic.
Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid defended the stoning.

He told the BBC: 'Anyone who knows about Islam knows that stoning is in the Koran, and that it is Islamic law.
'There are people who call it inhuman - but in doing so they insult the Prophet. They want to bring foreign thinking to this country.'

Read more: Horrific video emerges of Taliban fighters stoning couple to death for adultery | Mail Online
Stoned to death??? I thought this was a video of some hot chick and her boyfriend getting High, and passing out. What a buzz kill!!!:joint::joint::joint:

Anyone who dismisses it as "religion" is just doing the same thing that all lefties do when they defend this cult as being just another religion. When is the last time we've seen a car bomb in the middle east planted by Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, etc? How many other religions treat their pigs better than their wife or wives? How many other societies hang people simply for being homosexuals? This is not "religion". This is Islam. Yep, one of the world's great religions. What a contribution to humanity it has made.

This is one story you can bet your ass we won't hear on CNN or MSNBC.

What a bunch of zany goofballs.

Anyone who dismisses it as "religion" is just doing the same thing that all lefties do when they defend this cult as being just another religion. When is the last time we've seen a car bomb in the middle east planted by Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, etc? How many other religions treat their pigs better than their wife or wives? How many other societies hang people simply for being homosexuals? This is not "religion". This is Islam. Yep, one of the world's great religions. What a contribution to humanity it has made.

All of the world's religions are basket of turds. I don't see the need to distinguish which turd taste the worst.

I am the Prophet Glyco. I have just written a pamphlet I call the Glycobabble. In that pamphlet The God of sugary treats has deemed it a requirement before him for all peoples to pelt to death, with sugary treats, all Muslims. Rock candy is preferred. It is written.

Then you'd really like Sub-Saharan Africa. There are many people there that have no religion. You can get your ticket here. :wave:

Sub-Saharan Africa is made up of the poorest countries in the world with not even enough resources to feed their own people. They exist in complete and utter shit. It doesn't matter if they were Atheist, Christian, Voodoo, Islam, are members of the church of the flying spaghetti monster, the people there are going to act like savages. They don't exactly have the tools to power intellectual development.

Sub-Saharan Africa is made up of the poorest countries in the world with not even enough resources to feed their own people. They exist in complete and utter shit. It doesn't matter if they were Atheist, Christian, Voodoo, Islam, are members of the church of the flying spaghetti monster, the people there are going to act like savages. They don't exactly have the tools to power intellectual development.

Wait... You're saying that the cradle of civilization--the place where people have lived the longest--have neither religion or any of the fruits of modern civilization?

I had not considered that. :hmmm:

Wait... You're saying that the cradle of civilization--the place where people have lived the longest--have neither religion or any of the fruits of modern civilization?

I had not considered that. :hmmm:

No, I didn't say any of that. But as usual, you go on ahead and attack the strawman.

No, I didn't say any of that. But as usual, you go on ahead and attack the strawman.

Just because you learned the definition of the straw man, doesn't mean you know how to apply it.

I know you didn't say that, it was the point of my previous post. I was subtly hinting at it instead of overtly stating it.

IML Gear Cream!
Just because you learned the definition of the straw man, doesn't mean you know how to apply it.

I know you didn't say that, it was the point of my previous post. I was subtly hinting at it instead of overtly stating it.

I'm confused.

I'm confused.

:lol:

That happens quite a bit with us.

Recap:

• You said all religions are turds.
  • I suggested you move to the place with the least religion. Which just happens to be the shittiest place on Earth.
  • You mentioned that it is a very shitty place. Kind of support my point about the lack of religion and the all around shitty nature of the people that live there.
  • I acted surprised, as though you put the idea forward as a bit of literary fun.
  • You claimed a straw man.
  • I pointed out what I did. Apparently quite poorly.
  • You were confused.
  • Now I'm writing a out a bullet list and feeling kinda like...less of person. :(

:lol:

That happens quite a bit with us.

Recap:

• You said all religions are turds.
  • I suggested you move to the place with the least religion. Which just happens to be the shittiest place on Earth.
  • You mentioned that it is a very shitty place. Kind of support my point about the lack of religion and the all around shitty nature of the people that live there.
  • I acted surprised, as though you put the idea forward as a bit of literary fun.
  • You claimed a straw man.
  • I pointed out what I did. Apparently quite poorly.
  • You were confused.
  • Now I'm writing a out a bullet list and feeling kinda like...less of person. :(

I'm on the same page now. I thought you were implying something different entirely. My hatred for religion is complicated. Even still, I know that religion was absolutely critical for the development of complex societies. Without it, we would never have made the jump from small hunter gatherer tribes to enormous cities and nations.

My point that I never really got to was that production, trade, and technological innovations are what drives nations now, not the invisible man in the sky. We aren't building pyramids to impress ancient gods anymore. We are building skyscrapers and rocket ships to position ourselves ahead of our competition. That was the American dream, to get ahead and cut yourself out a comfortable little niche in the world to try and live a happy and fulfilling life. Nationalism took the place as governing system instead of religion. Going to jail and being financially ruined is the deterrent rather than burning in hell.

We don't need the man in the sky anymore. It makes no sense to impede intellectual progress.

I'm on the same page now. I thought you were implying something different entirely. My hatred for religion is complicated. Even still, I know that religion was absolutely critical for the development of complex societies. Without it, we would never have made the jump from small hunter gatherer tribes to enormous cities and nations.

My point that I never really got to was that production, trade, and technological innovations are what drives nations now, not the invisible man in the sky. We aren't building pyramids to impress ancient gods anymore. We are building skyscrapers and rocket ships to position ourselves ahead of our competition. That was the American dream, to get ahead and cut yourself out a comfortable little niche in the world to try and live a happy and fulfilling life. Nationalism took the place as governing system instead of religion. Going to jail and being financially ruined is the deterrent rather than burning in hell.

We don't need the man in the sky anymore. It makes no sense to impede intellectual progress.

A sensible argument. Not that I agree with it entirely.

Back