• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Next Uncle Z Cycle

vannesb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Stats
5-9
182lbs
12% bf
47 yrs old

With the GREAT RESULTS I had with my last CYCLE from Z this will be my next cycle and will run Z Gear only! Will post a log with Before and After pics to show results! With the holiday coming up will start after the holidays. Right now just eatting as much as possible and training hard!

Oldschool and GMO thanks for input!!!!

Week 1-12 Test E 750mg EW
Week 1-10 NPP 100mg EOD
Week 6-10 Dbol 40mg Ed
Week 13-16 Test E 1G
Week 13-16 Dbol 50md ED
Day 1-20 Test Base 100mg
Armidex .5 ED

Advance Cycle support
Liv 52
Milk Thisile
Protien Powder

^Exactly. Why would I put "hell yeah" if I didn't know what it was? Durr durr

^Exactly. Why would I put "hell yeah" if I didn't know what it was? Durr durr

I don't know ben, why would you order needles without syringes? :coffee:

Great looking cycle dude, also forgot to mention congratulations on Z comp, you looking good (no homo) keep it up and I'm already getting inspired again...lol already thinking about my next cycle..thanks to you.

Im pretty sure ben knows what Test Base is. Its pretty much Test Suspension but in oil rather than water, Fully dissolved with no particles. IMO its the best form of Pure Testosterone

Where in my post do I say Ben doesn't know what a test base is. I simply asked what you would use besides a test base. Since he said. "Test base?"

Hey man, just wanna add that the body in your Avatar does NOT look 47, more like 27. Keep it up :winkfinger:

10 weeks of D-Bol? I think you might struggle with that.

It makes me feel like god, but I had to stop after five weeks, got sick of the constant pumps and lethargy.....maybe it's jus me. :shrug:

Where in my post do I say Ben doesn't know what a test base is. I simply asked what you would use besides a test base. Since he said. "Test base?"
I think everyone signals are crossed. Sounds like you're talking about using "test" as the "base" of the cycle, while were actually talking about "test base" the med.

hay V you might wanna run caber also if your running NPP, look in to it brother, i'm jelly:D

I think everyone signals are crossed. Sounds like you're talking about using "test" as the "base" of the cycle, while were actually talking about "test base" the med.

Think your right, sorry for the misunderstanding.
And V sorry for fucking with your new thread. Also congrats on the new body, you look jacked.

IML Gear Cream!

I am thinking you are right:winkfinger:OD

Hey man, just wanna add that the body in your Avatar does NOT look 47, more like 27. Keep it up :winkfinger:

Damm I will take that!! LOL Z gear fountain of youth!!!:ohyeah:

Thanks
hay V you might wanna run caber also if your running NPP, look in to it brother, i'm jelly:D

Will do bro have never taken a camber

Think your right, sorry for the misunderstanding.
And V sorry for fucking with your new thread. Also congrats on the new body, you look jacked.

:winkfinger:

Strong cycle. Lookin forward to results.
me too i expect great gains!

Nice cycle V, & ur avatar really doesn't look like a 47yr. old! You look great & I'll be lookin' forward to ur log. Before then...keep eat'n & lift'n heavy!

That's what z gear will do

Lol, yeah , Im still here. (diet, training, rest, are all in check, now have to wait for the good gear. (sucks) BTW Lookin good :winkfinger:my Man.

Thanks bro! yea I understand I hate to wait also!!! Now i jusy have to wait for next cycle!!! That sucks!!! Want to give my I wanted.

Trying something a little different this round eat all i can put the weight on, start cycle eat all i can and see what I get!!! Any extra BF before starting should come off pretty easy.

Cant wait to see what the gear does for you I would expect BIG results!!

Thanks bro! yea I understand I hate to wait also!!! Now i jusy have to wait for next cycle!!! That sucks!!! Want to give my I wanted.

Trying something a little different this round eat all i can put the weight on, start cycle eat all i can and see what I get!!! Any extra BF before starting should come off pretty easy.

Cant wait to see what the gear does for you I would expect BIG results!!
Gear+Me=massive muscle blow with abs,ance,and horny. lol
:clapping:

Back