• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Shoulder pain after doing curls

GearsMcGilf

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, I was doing some heavy str8 bar bicep curls yesterday afternoon. After the 2nd set, I notice severe pain in the shoulder. It feels like it's directly in the articular area of the head of the humerus and scapula. It's so effin painful that I can't even raise my arm to moar than about a 45 degree angle. It even kept me awake for several hours last nite because I couldn't get into a comfy position. I've dropped a lot of cash recently on AAS and I'm hoping this isn't gonna keep me from training moar than a coupla days. Anyone ever had this experience b4? How long should I expect to be out of the gym? Thx & GYCH!

I have the same problem. I'm about postive it's from using the straight bar. I've since switched to DB's and EZ-bars on bi day. Try that out and see what happens.

I had bursitis and it kept me awake at nite but I had full range of motion. My pain was mainly against resistence. Mine lasted a few months but I didn't completely quit training. Went very light on bench and shoulder days.

Werd. There's no way I could do any lifting at all with my right arm now. It's a big undertaking right now to even put on a shirt. Hopefully, it'll pass soon. This really blows balls. Hmmm. I wonder if I could get a doc to scribe me some good pain med. Then again, I'd hate to drop a $40 copay and end up getting ibuprofen .

Werd. There's no way I could do any lifting at all with my right arm now. It's a big undertaking right now to even put on a shirt. Hopefully, it'll pass soon. This really blows balls. Hmmm. I wonder if I could get a doc to scribe me some good pain med. Then again, I'd hate to drop a $40 copay and end up getting ibuprofen .

Only one way to find out. You'll prolly get sent home with Tylenol 3's or some pussy ass Vike 5's. But I guess it's better than nothing. Just keep bitching until you get something good. :nerd:

Only one way to find out. You'll prolly get sent home with Tylenol 3's or some pussy ass Vike 5's. But I guess it's better than nothing. Just keep bitching until you get something good. :nerd:
need pain meds!! call 867-5309.

So, I was doing some heavy str8 bar bicep curls yesterday afternoon. After the 2nd set, I notice severe pain in the shoulder. It feels like it's directly in the articular area of the head of the humerus and scapula. It's so effin painful that I can't even raise my arm to moar than about a 45 degree angle. It even kept me awake for several hours last nite because I couldn't get into a comfy position. I've dropped a lot of cash recently on AAS and I'm hoping this isn't gonna keep me from training moar than a coupla days. Anyone ever had this experience b4? How long should I expect to be out of the gym? Thx & GYCH!
Straight bars give me shoulder problems, as well as wrist issues. I dropped straight bars and started to really focus my form, and that issue went away, However doing preacher curls,I have to go light.

IML Gear Cream!
Straight bars give me shoulder problems, as well as wrist issues. I dropped straight bars and started to really focus my form, and that issue went away, However doing preacher curls,I have to go light.

Not a fan of the preacher curls. They fuck my form all up. I feel like I go too far down and it hurts my wrists and shoulders. I prefer to do them standing up and alternate wide/inside grips.

Back to a wall for added difficulty. :coffee:

Not a fan of the preacher curls. They fuck my form all up. I feel like I go too far down and it hurts my wrists and shoulders. I prefer to do them standing up and alternate wide/inside grips.

Back to a wall for added difficulty. :coffee:
Actually I do cable preachers, very few places have them. its my favorite bicep movement.

Mine started hurting when doing curls,turned out to be a torn rotator cuff.Hopefully that is not your problem.But don't screw around long before seeing a Doctor.

Fuck. I hope that's not it. If it is, I reckon I'm gonna be phuct as far as SFW for a good while. I've already decided I'm gonna need to come off the tren and just cruise on low dose test for now. No point in wasting the hard stuff when I can't liff weights.

Back