• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how often do you pin either sust or npp

plifter198

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have these 2 substances for my next cycle. Original plan is sust e3d and npp eod. Just wondering how you guys pin either of these. Any advice is appreciated thanks

If you're pinning the npp eod you might as well do the sust in the same injection. Sust should be pinned EOD anyway (prop ester)

I've had good results with a Monday-Thursday split on injects, but it would probably be better EOD more stable levels anyway.... Iguess it wasn't really Sustanon, it was BD's Andropen 275, since I have been a Test E man, Simply because I thought BD went tits up but I have seen places that still sell it, so I dunno....

Last edited:
NPP mon wed fri

Sus 4ml every 7-8 days to allow each ester to activate in sequence in appropriate amounts.

My last cycle I did NPP everyday with my prop. I dno if that's to often but I didn't get any sides no acne, actually acne cleared up from prior cycles!

IIRC, sust has an acetate ester which means it should be pinned ED for optimum stability, however most people don't do that

You pay attn to one ester, which is also the lowest dose but ignore the others?

If you're pinning the npp eod you might as well do the sust in the same injection. Sust should be pinned EOD anyway (prop ester)

Solid advice.

I like to run NPP e3d.

You pay attn to one ester, which is also the lowest dose but ignore the others?

IMO when it comes to pinning frequency you should look at the smallest ester. IIRC pinning sust 2x a week leaves a ton of peaks and valleys in T levels

IML Gear Cream!
Sus 4ml every 7-8 days to allow each ester to activate in sequence in appropriate amounts.

Can you expound upon this a bit? Like a 4 ml shot once a week? or split up? I don't quite understand what you mean.

I have a buddy that is going for his IFBB card after being a natty pro for over a decade and his first cycle is Sustanon and Tren A and he's pinning them Mon-Wed-Fri. He's one of the most knowledgeable guys I know and he's had great results so when I run sust I'm going to run it like this.

In regards to the Sust....

Personally, eod inj's until the longer esters can carry you. (aprox 10-14 days)

At which point, you will treat it like enanthate or cyp, with Bi-Weekly injections.

IF im already using prop and introducing sust into the cycle, i will just megadose the sust once a week.

BUT if i was completely natty and ready to begin using Sust, i would treat it like ace for 10-14 days, then abuse it like cyp/enanth.

As far as NPP, throw it in the trash and get some tren instead.

GICH!

Last edited:
Can you expound upon this a bit? Like a 4 ml shot once a week? or split up? I don't quite understand what you mean.

I have a buddy that is going for his IFBB card after being a natty pro for over a decade and his first cycle is Sustanon and Tren A and he's pinning them Mon-Wed-Fri. He's one of the most knowledgeable guys I know and he's had great results so when I run sust I'm going to run it like this.

4mls or even 5mls EW.

4mls gives 120ml of prop, peaks within a day.

Next, 240mls of pprop peaks within 2 days.

Then, 240mls isocap peaks within 4-5 days.

Lately 400mls of decanoate peaks at 7-8 days . But then you're pinning again.

That's the theory. I got some sus I'll run this way at a later date. I'd probably add in some extra enanthate for good measure.

I inject sus 3 x weekly ex. mon-wed-fri EOD is fine too

4mls or even 5mls EW.

4mls gives 120ml of prop, peaks within a day.

Next, 240mls of pprop peaks within 2 days.

Then, 240mls isocap peaks within 4-5 days.

Lately 400mls of decanoate peaks at 7-8 days . But then you're pinning again.

That's the theory. I got some sus I'll run this way at a later date. I'd probably add in some extra enanthate for good measure.

aahhhh I see. That makes sense on paper I suppose. That would make for some wicked PIP I would think though. I guess 2 ml's in each glute wouldn't be so bad.

Back