• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lookiing for a new protein

skinnyguy180

vv MINE!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had a sample packet of this stuff BPI whey HD protein sent to me and it peaked my interest because it comes with digestive enzymes.... Does any one have experience with this protein?

image_prodprod1670018_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

I also saw this weight gainer. It uses Beef protein instead of whey... does any one have any experience or thoughts on the difference between a whey shake weight gainer and one using beef?

image_prodprod1620054_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

I can adjust my diet to accommodate either and I realize that they are not really comparable i was more looking for advice on the products individually. Any thoughts are appreciated. :nerd:

Other beef protein shakes were pretty acidic and caused people stomach problems from what I read. I never tried them but I was always intertested in carnivor. Too many bad reviews kept me away from them but I say give it a try and see how it goes for you.

As far as bpi, its just another whey shake imo, I have tried the samples as well.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

The Arnold line sucks donkey dick. Carnivor is pretty disgusting. There is a gay guy that shops at our store who is pretty funny, and he was saying that "carnivor taste like ass crack, and trust me, I know what ass crack taste like". Haha! You will never hear a more honest review in your life.

I get tons of free shit from venders, so I get to test out pretty much everything. Honestly, I don't think you can beat oh yeah on taste. If you want something leaner, dymatize 100% whey is pretty damn good with only 1 gram of sugar and 2 grams of fat. If you want the leanest shit out there, go for nature's best isopure.

Thank you guys... kelju that was hilarious... I will not be buying that now. Hahaha

sent by owl

What do you guys think of Isopure.... Has 50 g of protein per serving and its low carb. Price per serving is a little higher but so is the protein content for low carb whey.

l_np-7129.png

The divine natural looks pretty good also but that is like 4 dollars a day on protein. For half the content as the above. I wish they were priced better :geewhiz:... but imagine that a smaller company can only do so much.

Ive tried many and always end up going back to optimum nutrition gold standard, it's like 75 cents per serving and mixes and tastes the best to me. Universal also has a 10lb bag that is 60 cents per serving but servings are 22g of protein and taste isn't the best.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Yeah I have had a lot of them my self...best I ever tasted was truemass by Bsn.. but I don't really want to get a weight gainer till I am going into winter. I have had all the optimum nutrition products and honestly they are not my favorite. Syntha six was pretty good also. But for the rest of summer I think I'm going to try the low carb isopure listed above. Per gram of protein it's pretty close to 75 cents a serving.

sent by owl

Let me make a slight change to what I said about Arnold's line. The whey is not good, like I said, but their iron mass series is pretty good. I tasted the banana and the chocolate malt today, and it is worth buying. It is the first and only beef protein that I liked. It also uses sweet potato powder as the carb source instead of maltodextrin. It uses mct oil as a fat source. All in all, I am pretty impressed with it.

IML Gear Cream!
The Arnold line sucks donkey dick. Carnivor is pretty disgusting. There is a gay guy that shops at our store who is pretty funny, and he was saying that "carnivor taste like ass crack, and trust me, I know what ass crack taste like". Haha! You will never hear a more honest review in your life.

I get tons of free shit from venders, so I get to test out pretty much everything. Honestly, I don't think you can beat oh yeah on taste. If you want something leaner, dymatize 100% whey is pretty damn good with only 1 gram of sugar and 2 grams of fat. If you want the leanest shit out there, go for nature's best isopure.

lmfaoooo

Thank you guys... kelju that was hilarious... I will not be buying that now. Hahaha

sent by owl

lolllll i agree

Let me make a slight change to what I said about Arnold's line. The whey is not good, like I said, but their iron mass series is pretty good. I tasted the banana and the chocolate malt today, and it is worth buying. It is the first and only beef protein that I liked. It also uses sweet potato powder as the carb source instead of maltodextrin. It uses mct oil as a fat source. All in all, I am pretty impressed with it.

I am a big fan of pes select, hits me real well, has protein digesting enzymes, and legit amount of actual protein per scoop and not amino fillers. http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/pes-select-protein.html

I've ordered from orbit before.... good company with good products. But after Kelju's edit I've ordered some Iron mass already.. going to start using it after the 8th

I had a sample packet of this stuff BPI whey HD protein sent to me and it peaked my interest because it comes with digestive enzymes....:nerd:
Digestive enzymes. LOL Man these guys are great coming up with bullshit to make people think they need their products. Just think.... all that protein I have ever eaten hasnt been digested....

I use Purchase Protein Divine all natural protein, it's the best tasting and works great. I've never had a stomach issue and with the 40% discount he offers, you can't beat it, imo.

I use Purchase Protein Divine all natural protein, it's the best tasting and works great. I've never had a stomach issue and with the 40% discount he offers, you can't beat it, imo.

40% discount where is that at? i have been wanting to try there protein but the cost seems a bit high. Also there ads on this site say that there protein comes from grass fed cows but I didn't see anything about that on their website?

Digestive enzymes. LOL Man these guys are great coming up with bullshit to make people think they need their products. Just think.... all that protein I have ever eaten hasnt been digested....

Lol I take it you have never taken digestive enzymes.... believe it or not they are a good thing. A lot of of people on this board use them in their diets having nothing to do with protein powder you should google it you might be find it interesting.

Not a fan of the Arnold series, I like dymatize proteins myself

Lol I take it you have never taken digestive enzymes.... believe it or not they are a good thing. A lot of of people on this board use them in their diets having nothing to do with protein powder you should google it you might be find it interesting.
If you are deficient in some enzymes then yes a prescribed enzyme would help you digest some foods that your body might not be able to handle. How do you know you need a digestive enzyme? By looking at your stools. If they are normal then you are digesting what you eat and you don't need them.

IML Gear Cream!
Isopure is TERRIFIC but at least where I shop it can be a bit costly. It never leaves me feeling heavy or stuffed like some do, and it works as good as anything I've eve had.

Back