• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The neg Custom thread.

He's mad already lol.

Originally Posted by OfficerFarva
Hi, you have received -87318 reputation points from OfficerFarva.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
And you\'re a loser.

Regards,
OfficerFarva

Note: This is an automated message.
BLOW ME ANAL WHORE

GFR, have I ever told you how much I love you?

He's mad already lol.

Originally Posted by OfficerFarva
Hi, you have received -87318 reputation points from OfficerFarva.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
And you\'re a loser.

Regards,
OfficerFarva

Note: This is an automated message.
BLOW ME ANAL WHORE
Another girly man who posts pms

I ripped on her wayyyy more than he did!!
Come at me old man!!

I will also positive rep people, with 1/3 the power of GFR lol

Another girly man who posts pms

It's going to be alright. Here, you have a couple of tears in your eyes still.

kleenex.jpg

It's going to be alright. Here, you have a couple of tears in your eyes still.

kleenex.jpg
You thought that up all by yourself bro.....wow thats good.....idiot

I ripped on her wayyyy more than he did!!
Come at me old man!!
George is an ass bro hes king dickhead of the day!

Another original post. Do you stay up all night thinking of these
I am UP right now thinking about your hard cock.

PM me photos of it....make sure it's erect.

Who owned who?

Custom, you gonna put that mop on your head, your getting owned left and right. If you get time to pull a cock out of your mouth, feel free to respond some pathetic comeback as usual.

i usually don't say shit about other women because i'm 50, no supermodel and don't have room to talk buttttt in light of how custom is talking about mrs kos i will

i collect pictures of beautiful women, i adore them, and certainly know beauty when i see it. mrs kos has a certain kind of beauty you see in fine art paintings, you'd never see some leathery gone-by party girl with a cheap assed playboy bunny tatt in.

custom's girl looks ok when the pic is small but click it again and make it big. she has a very small head and no chin. she has weird shaped ears and in total a gollem look about her. http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/at...n-dsc03419.jpg

she's far from perfect and looks like her best was quite a few years back. her belly looks like she's a mom too it's pretty leathery n loose above her navel with way too common ho bauble piercing. http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/at...n-dsc03420.jpg

negged

sorry if i offend miss apple head i have no clue if she is a member here or just some pin-headed hooker you took boating

it's stupid to discourage females from hanging around these parts especially ones who work out. :paddle:

More negging, we owe it to him.

I am a faggot

IML Gear Cream!
Lw she is smoking hot!!!
Way better than raggedy ann that kos puts his limp ant eater in:coffee:

Obviously Dlats is going to rush in to protect his boy toy.

Custom bashes a woman posting nudes. Probably praises benj for showing his dick. Custom and dlats why do you both always have to be cunts? Dlats not too long ago you were crying oh let's all be friends yet your still king of the cocksuckers. I'm glad kos is back. That nigga makes you both look like idiots.

I negged Custom, where are said nudes, i wanna look, need to choke the snake….

I repped by mistake, I'd be grateful if someone could double neg him on my behalf.

Many thanks

Youare a double neg you fagget lol!!! Back to work there chocolate? Ready for another go you british missile twister?

Im kos wife? Fuck are all british trannys as useless as you? Photo shop master!! How many months have you logged on warcraft?

Back