• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mast E + Deca + Test C cycle

twotree

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just going to run Masteron E 400mg/wk + Test C at 400/wk but I also got some deca to see if it would help my shoulder pain. So I'm not sure the best way to run all this but I was planning on starting the end of April. I have exemestane and prami and I'm on TRT.
Any ideas of how to run it all?

If its for joints just add 300 deca a week to cycle

To me, 250mg of deca a week is plenty. Just enough to cause water in joints and lubricate. Any more than that 500 mg +, its water balloon time

Thanks for the input on deca. And what do you all think of masteron e? Ever ran that before?

That's a really mild cycle, what is your goal? Don't expect any appreciable results.
If going for mass- at least 500-600 deca, mast can stay in if you already have it. U can also save it for later.

If trying to drop bf, than is not bad, pretty mild but effective, just dont go too crazy with reducing kcals too low and doing truckload of cardio, test will help with preserving muscle (low dose tren would be much much better, like 100mg eod, than you can drop test to 150-200mg, this would be great option) and mast is great in every situation.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

As for exemestane, dependa how estro sensitive u r? Do you get water retention easily? I would run low dose ED to help with water. Getting water ret. on a cut can lead u thinking is fat when is just subc. water.

IML Gear Cream!
I run deca and never have problems with da wood

That's a really mild cycle, what is your goal? Don't expect any appreciable results.
If going for mass- at least 500-600 deca, mast can stay in if you already have it. U can also save it for later.

If trying to drop bf, than is not bad, pretty mild but effective, just dont go too crazy with reducing kcals too low and doing truckload of cardio, test will help with preserving muscle (low dose tren would be much much better, like 100mg eod, than you can drop test to 150-200mg, this would be great option) and mast is great in every situation.

I'm running more of a cut and eating low carbs 4 days, then high carbs for 1, repeat. I only bought 1 deca because I wanted that just to see if helps this shoulder so I can do incline and dips again. I have 2 mast so I can bump that up and plenty of test c. When I ran test c only @ 500 it was good but when I bumped to 750 for 4 weeks I got tons of water bloat.

I run deca and never have problems with da wood

i ran it for 16 weeks and by week 12 i was cool bare back but the second i would pull out to put a condom on i would go limp instantly. Wifes BC killed her sex drive so we took her off of it.

does NPP give you deca dick still? also whats a good dose for NPP? I would run your mast at 600 though..

1. - It can.
2. - 100mg ED OR EOD

i ran it for 16 weeks and by week 12 i was cool bare back but the second i would pull out to put a condom on i would go limp instantly. Wifes BC killed her sex drive so we took her off of it.
What doses were U running bro? And were u taking something for the prolactin sides?

Speaking of...I got prami instead of caber but perhaps we should debate?
My last cycle I ran prami. Just make sure u taper up otherwise in my case I felt like shit and the npp took a few weeks for me to kick in

Back