• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Ultimate Workout

I don't think he is taking enough steroids.

lol I was looking for this theme song, wasn't it by Deep Purple?

Then I found that video

the ultimate warrior is nuts and dude looks leaner then he did 15 years ago ... one word and it aint creatine thats for sure haha

There's no doubt that he does steroids, but steroids don't get your ass to the gym, nor do they make you eat right.

Look at every other 49 year old out there. I'd rather be doing that than trying to figure out what kind of cart I want to ride around the store.

I think he was giving birth during part of his workout. That takes dedication.

The saliva really had me.

lol yea that was interesting as well, soon gyms all over the U.S. will have a no spitting all over the damn place rule while working out hahah

I dont want next on that equipment, not after he spit and gave birth to butt babies all over them in that vid :roflmao:

He should hook up with John Defendis, see who outtrains the other.

Son of a bitch, that's what I've been doing wrong all this time.

I've been doing things like squats and pullups when in fact the Ultimate Workout is curls and t-bar rows. DAMNIT.

If I do all that bicep work will my arms get that big?

he looks like shit.

Hulk Hogan!!!! lol he's still a crazy fuck

Geez! I really hate it when people make all that noise in the gym,just for 20 lbs.

Back