• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Photo Enforced light

Tesla

MTR FTW!!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Fucking took a picture of me last night . I swear I was more than half way thru.

Anyway to get out of this ??

in az i know they have to come serve you if you ignore the letters and doesnt affect driving record

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Plus the sign is required to be 300 feet from the intersection....This one was right at the intersection.

Plus the sign is required to be 300 feet from the intersection....This one was right at the intersection.

Do a trial by decleration first and if that doest work set up a court date. Just do your homework. At bare minimum you can get the fine reduced and do traffic school. I think you can beat the ticket thoigh.

Just wondering if the car behind me got snapped and not me....there was a car behind me.

they have to mail the ticket to you, you may not get one

If I do get clipped can I make installment payments on the fine?

What if I don't fight it? Installments possible?

tell them ur a gigolo with a pizza hut guarantee, u needed to be there in 30 minutes or less or u had to shag the old bird for free....

then show them this pic for extra sympathy....

UglyOldBitch.jpg

The thing that the Texas dude was saying is not true. These are not illegal in AZ. They have been turned off in Pima and a couple other counties. The state shut down the cameras on the interstates back in 2010. Cities and some counties however are still free to keep them active. They will only serve you if you fail to appear by your court date or fill out the form and reply. Then you are a scoff law and things can escalate from there. Just plead poverty and the system will let you make payments or drop the fine depending on your driving record. And yes this will show up on your driving record just like any other ticket does. If you face is not clear and recognizable, then just ignore it because they can't say it is you. There was a guy who made it a game to speed through the cameras wearing a gorilla mask for a couple years. His gorilla faced picture was even in the papers. They had his plate, so they knew his name and address but could do nothing about it because they didn't have his face. A few years back the college fleet was under me. The speed camera letters ended up in my inbox. I saved a bunch of guys. Since these were fleet vehicles and assigned to no one driver, I would attach a form letter saying basically "Sorry, 2200 employees, don't know this one, better luck next time." Never had it come back on me.

1. Take your front plate off
2. Plea of abeyance
3. Traffic school, do it online.

Back