• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

World Trade Center Hits Record Height

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
World Trade Center Hits Record Height - YouTube

Published on May 10, 2013
The silver spire topping One World Trade Center on Friday brought the structure to its final height of 1,776 feet. Loud applause and cries of joy erupted from construction workers as the spire was gently lowered and secured into place. (May 10)

wish u Americans would nuke Riyadh to celebrate the rebuilding....

Lightning Strikes One World Trade Center During New York City Thunderstorm (PHOTO)

Lightning Strikes One World Trade Center During New York City Thunderstorm (PHOTO)

The thunderstorm that ripped through New York City on Sunday night provided some much-needed relief from a weekend of sweltering temperatures. And as is often the case with storms over Manhattan, it also gave local photographers the opportunity to snap pictures of the city's skyline against a particularly dramatic backdrop.

In this case, photographer Nick Carwile told a subreddit forum devoted to photography that he captured this amazing shot of lightning striking One World Trade Center during a 30-second exposure taken during last night's storm.

"One in a million shot... got over-excited," Carwile explained in the comments of his post, which earned more than 10,000 "upvotes" on the social news site at time of writing,

Other commenters compared the photo to the climactic scene from the 1984 film "Ghostbusters," in which an evil spirit is summoned from another dimension atop an art deco building on Central Park West.

The view in Carwile's photo appears to be looking south from a building near Washington Square Park. A New York University athletic court can be seen on a rooftop in the foreground.

In an email to The Huffington Post, Carwile explained:

"I'm from Anchorage, Alaska and I'm visiting my aunt and uncle in NY for three weeks as a graduation present, and last night I stayed up to see the thunderstorm (as I had never really experienced a real one in AK). After seeing all the pictures of lightning on Reddit recently, I decided to give it a try. I got my camera out and started taking extended-exposure pictures, and after about 30 minutes of taking pictures, I happened to have the shutter open at exactly the right moment. I felt extremely lucky to have captured the raw power of the bolts so well, and I totally wasn't expecting to get anything nearly this good."

In July 2012, photographer Ryan Brenizer took a foreboding panorama of New York City when violent storms swept through the city.

wish u Americans would nuke Riyadh to celebrate the rebuilding....

you mean in the country the US should have invaded after 9-11, that will never happen. the oil ties between the Saudi's and US run deep.

you mean in the country the US should have invaded after 9-11, that will never happen. the oil ties between the Saudi's and US run deep.

Why should the US have invaded Saudi Arabia?

because they were Saudi if you are to believe the official story and their passport info, etc.

U seriously believe that "terrorists" orchestrated 9-11 and the US could not stop it?

Have u heard the TSA call about getting F-16's in the air because a plane was headed off course towards NY?

They should not obviously, but that is irrelevant, our government has a grand plan and part of it is taking over the Middle East.

IML Gear Cream!
U seriously believe that "terrorists" orchestrated 9-11 and the US could not stop it?

Have u heard the TSA call about getting F-16's in the air because a plane was headed off course towards NY?

c'mon you know the answer to that! I do believe terrorists were behind 9-11 but the vast majority were born and raised in the US and all wear suits to work at their jobs in D.C.

Back