• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Unlabeled gear again

Junkboxer

Mr. Bigorexia
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I have a few orders form Naps and EK coming in. so fare, both my deca and now my Proviron that came in the mail today is labeled strangely. Just some small font on printer paper cut and pasted onto the sachets. Not as advertised. Heres some pics. Still waiting on GP test cyp and GP dianabol. Also threw in a pic of my yummy summer collection. any chance this is bogus gear?

GP is naps personal company, so you don't need to worry about fakes, I'm sure they wanted to ship out your product without delaying it any longer probably ran out of labels it happens bro.

Junkboxer bro that's a nice set up, i like it.

Thanks man. Sofar its:

Sten nolvadex
RS nolvadex
GP nolvadex
Sten aromasin
RS aromasin
Gen shi arimidex
Gen shi dianabol
Gen shi test cyp
GP deca
GP proviron
Prescription test cyp

Just waiting for the GP test cyp and GP dianabol and my summer cycle is G2G :)

Sounds legit bro let us know how the cycle goes when you get started

Thanks man. Sofar its:

Sten nolvadex
RS nolvadex
GP nolvadex
Sten aromasin
RS aromasin
Gen shi arimidex
Gen shi dianabol
Gen shi test cyp
GP deca
GP proviron
Prescription test cyp

Just waiting for the GP test cyp and GP dianabol and my summer cycle is G2G :)
Nice stash.

Killer stash!

That gp dbol is the fire :D

IML Gear Cream!
GP is not Naps personal company. Other people have GP also.

Not a chance in hell they are bogus GP products from naps, i will put my life on that.

My husband has received unlabed products from Naps, & they have been 1000 % good... :)

Last edited:
still waiting for my pack, been 7 weeks but i no its coming!

dude fuck off with the spamming. Go the new members are and wish everyone welcome to get to 50 posts, all your doing is knocking others threads to the bottom with your pointless spamming bullshit.

OP - i posted this in another thread. i finished my last cycle and had some GP test left over. i went back on my hrt dose with it for about 2 months. when i went to my doc last week, my test levels were too high. that's right "too high". my levels were higher cruising with GP test than they were with Rx test from the pharmacy.

you may question the shipping methods, timing, etc., but don't EVER question the quality.

OP - i posted this in another thread. i finished my last cycle and had some GP test left over. i went back on my hrt dose with it for about 2 months. when i went to my doc last week, my test levels were too high. that's right "too high". my levels were higher cruising with GP test than they were with Rx test from the pharmacy.

you may question the shipping methods, timing, etc., but don't EVER question the quality.

Thanks for this post Bro, GP is top notch for damn sure.

dude fuck off with the spamming. Go the new members are and wish everyone welcome to get to 50 posts, all your doing is knocking others threads to the bottom with your pointless spamming bullshit.

He is also pissing me the fuck off because I am having to delete all his bullshit posts.

He's trying to get his post count up so I deleted them. I'm an evil bastard that way.

Man that turd was just posting shit in threads that were long gone from months ago, he's obviously into necromancy

I was watching his post count going backwards, it was impressive and I laughed :v

You should have gave him -3 mill reputation also.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necromancy

Back