• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blast & Cruise RBC-Hematocrit Question/Advice with Labs

TonyMack

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Age 36
6???0 190 lbs
12% BF
Working out for 20+ years - baseball, middle distance running, weights (not a bodybuilder)

No gear for 3 yrs prior to TRT, tried to recover natural testosterone and failed. Lost all my previous gains during time off, and started self run TRT/cruise for about 6 months ago; wanted to get a solid base and work in some blasts after reaching ideal BF%.

Current protocol:
Test E 60 mgs e3d
HCG 500 iu e3d
Anastrozole .25 e3d
Mod GRF 1-29 & Ipa 100 mcgs each 3xd

Considering Blast for 12 weeks:
Test E 500 mgs wk
NPP 400 mgs wk
Mast 400 mgs wk
HCG 500 iu e3d
Mod GRF 1-29 & Ipa 100 mcgs each 3xd
Anastrozole as needed

Just got my pre-blast blood test results and I'm looking for some opinions on hematocrit and RBC. Seems my RBC is slightly high at 5.66, but hematocrit is fine at 48.3. Fasting glucose was slightly high, could be from peptides morning of test?

I???m concerned about RBC/Hematocrit. Should I be with the blast I laid out?

View attachment 37350

View attachment 37351

Everything is fine brother. Blast away.

Keep in mind Hematocrit varies and will even elevate if you live at high altitude.

Everything is fine brother. Blast away.

Keep in mind Hematocrit varies and will even elevate if you live at high altitude.

Thanks Heavy, I appreciate the feedback.

I wish I did more blood tests when I was cycling in my younger days, so I'd have a better idea of how I react to different compounds and dosages. Seems like we didn't have the tools or knowledge available 10 yrs ago.

I think it's pretty awesome veterans such as yourself help the less experienced guys out. Thanks again.

I just went to the doc and my rbc's were slightly elevated, and the doc didn't even mention it. He said "everything was normal." and a hematocrit of 48-53 is great for cardio.

I am new to anabolic steroid use and am trying to educate myself so that I may achieve the best results from their use.

To that end could some one please tell me the drawback to having high Hematocrit levels? What are the negatives?

First cycle:

300mg deca and 300mg test cyp twice a week.

I am 55 and it has been suggested that I run this cycle for 16 to 18 weeks.

Comments.

Jack

^^ well the biggest drawback to high hematocrit is increased risk of heart attack or stroke. It's essentially measuring the thickness of your blood

I am new to anabolic steroid use and am trying to educate myself so that I may achieve the best results from their use.

To that end could some one please tell me the drawback to having high Hematocrit levels? What are the negatives?

First cycle:

300mg deca and 300mg test cyp twice a week.

I am 55 and it has been suggested that I run this cycle for 16 to 18 weeks.

Comments.

Jack
An increase risk of blood clots, which increases your risk for MI or stroke.

Thanks Heavy, I appreciate the feedback.

I wish I did more blood tests when I was cycling in my younger days, so I'd have a better idea of how I react to different compounds and dosages. Seems like we didn't have the tools or knowledge available 10 yrs ago.

I think it's pretty awesome veterans such as yourself help the less experienced guys out. Thanks again.

+1 I wish I will could have gotten test like this 10is years ago. Hell, I was scared to death to search the stuff on AOL!

Things are alot easier and safer if you do your part.

^^ well the biggest drawback to high hematocrit is increased risk of heart attack or stroke. It's essentially measuring the thickness of your blood
Ah Ha!, I understand now. I will have my doctor test to make sure I stay within the norm.

I agree with TonyMack. Without veterans who are so willing to keep us on track, we would be in deep do do in no time.

Thanks,
Jack

IML Gear Cream!
Heavyiron,

I have a question for you that is probably better asked in another thread, but I don't really know my way around the site well enough yet so I'm asking it here.

I suppose because of my age and the RA of the spine I battle, I find that I require at least two days (sometimes three) to recover from a workout. I doubt you would think so, but for me, my workouts are quite intense. I'm not in it to f around.

After last night's workout, for example, I have been unable to wind down, and sleep has been all but impossible. Then today, I will probably recover enough to sleep and when I do I will sleep for 12 to 15 hours. Dead to the world.

Something else, before I started anabolic steroids the RA robbed me of all but a couple of hours of sleep a night. But now, I sleep like a rock and every time I wake up I feel younger and stronger.

Any of that sound unusual or something to fret?

Jack

A slight elevation of any of these labs isn't going to kill you. They are a reference and would have to be highly elevated for months to years before they would really cause any great concern. My Hematocrit and RBC count were slighty high last week so I went yesterday and donated blood. I am usually more concerend with shitty lipids and elevated ASL, AST.

I am usually more concerend with shitty lipids and elevated ASL, AST.
Thanks for the insight, bobby.

Giving blood to lower your RBC is reminiscent of the days when blood letting was cutting edge tech in the medical profession. :roflmao: But it's great to know the problem can be handled that easily.

OK, I understand about the shitty lipids, but I'm stupid to the acronyms ASL and AST. Would you educate me a bit?

Jack

Thanks for the insight, bobby.

Giving blood to lower your RBC is reminiscent of the days when blood letting was cutting edge tech in the medical profession. :roflmao: But it's great to know the problem can be handled that easily.

OK, I understand about the shitty lipids, but I'm stupid to the acronyms ASL and AST. Would you educate me a bit?

Jack

They are enzymes that are normally found in the liver. When they show up on a blood test, it indicates that there is some damage to the liver. That being said, the amount of the elevation is not a good indicater of the severity of the damage. There will always be an elevation when using orals, even mild orals such as Anavar.

I probably should also mention that muscle damage can also cause an elevation in ASL and AST levels.

Heavyiron,

I have a question for you that is probably better asked in another thread, but I don't really know my way around the site well enough yet so I'm asking it here.

I suppose because of my age and the RA of the spine I battle, I find that I require at least two days (sometimes three) to recover from a workout. I doubt you would think so, but for me, my workouts are quite intense. I'm not in it to f around.

After last night's workout, for example, I have been unable to wind down, and sleep has been all but impossible. Then today, I will probably recover enough to sleep and when I do I will sleep for 12 to 15 hours. Dead to the world.

Something else, before I started anabolic steroids the RA robbed me of all but a couple of hours of sleep a night. But now, I sleep like a rock and every time I wake up I feel younger and stronger.

Any of that sound unusual or something to fret?

Jack
Are you consuming enough protein? I would count exactly how many grams you consume daily and adjust upwards if low for better recovery.

Are you consuming enough protein? I would count exactly how many grams you consume daily and adjust upwards if low for better recovery.
Thanks for your response.

Other than my normal meals, I am drinking 150 grams of whey protein a day broken up to three times a day. I weigh 160lbs. I would guess I'm about 15lbs of fat. I know, sucks to be me but I'm workin' on it.

I really want to get the most benefit out of my workouts. Are there any supplements other than protein that might help with my recovery and overall progress?

Thanks again, Heavy

Jack

They are enzymes that are normally found in the liver. When they show up on a blood test, it indicates that there is some damage to the liver. That being said, the amount of the elevation is not a good indicater of the severity of the damage. There will always be an elevation when using orals, even mild orals such as Anavar.

I probably should also mention that muscle damage can also cause an elevation in ASL and AST levels.
Thanks for the info, Bobby.

Given a healthy liver, what would you estimate the odds of damage with oil based injectable AS? Also, at 300mg deca and 300mg test cyp twice a week, would you think that a healthy liver could endure without damage for 16 to 18 weeks. Not asking for medical advice, just your experience.

Jack

Does anyone know approximately how long it takes for RBC to go back to pre cycle is it time on time off or does anyone know excatly how the body reduces the RBC?

Does anyone know approximately how long it takes for RBC to go back to pre cycle is it time on time off or does anyone know excatly how the body reduces the RBC?

I think the life of a red blood cell is around 120 days.....I'm not 100% sure on that but it's probably close. You have to stop with the gear and wait for them to die.

Thanks for the info, Bobby.

Given a healthy liver, what would you estimate the odds of damage with oil based injectable AS? Also, at 300mg deca and 300mg test cyp twice a week, would you think that a healthy liver could endure without damage for 16 to 18 weeks. Not asking for medical advice, just your experience.

Jack

Absolutely.....the liver is one tough SOB. I'm sure liver enzymes rise and fall all the time without us even being aware of it. Most people don't run frequent blood tests unless they are specifically looking for something. I'm on HRT and I blast and cruise. My script for TRT is 300mg TestC a week and this will be for life. My enzymes are a bit elevated now but Anavar for quite some time. I'm going to stick with just injectables for awhile and go retest in maybe 6-8 weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for your response.

Other than my normal meals, I am drinking 150 grams of whey protein a day broken up to three times a day. I weigh 160lbs. I would guess I'm about 15lbs of fat. I know, sucks to be me but I'm workin' on it.

I really want to get the most benefit out of my workouts. Are there any supplements other than protein that might help with my recovery and overall progress?

Thanks again, Heavy

Jack

Yes, 10 grams of creatine monohydrate per day.

Yes, 10 grams of creatine monohydrate per day.
Creatine Monohydrate it is then. I used it for several years and was well pleased with the result. Then came the bad press/propaganda and I stopped. I'll get a pound or two of it today and start back. I need all the energy I can get, and creatine always seemed to help.

Things are lookin' up for me. Six months ago I couldn't pick up my horse's feet to clean them out. Now, I am slowly regaining what has been stolen from me by RA.

So, what's that got to do with you? Without the encouragement and advice I've been getting here the row would be a lot harder to hoe. See, I really am a hermit. I live alone in the woods and workout in a room set up for lifting. This website is my only contact with other people who expect excellence and never stop till it's theirs.

Thanks Heavy,

Jack

The worst thing about high RBC and Crit levels is that it raises your blood pressure because your blood becomes thick. I have to donate blood every couple weeks to keep things at a high normal and to bring blood pressure levels to a reasonable level.

The worst thing about high RBC and Crit levels is that it raises your blood pressure because your blood becomes thick. I have to donate blood every couple weeks to keep things at a high normal and to bring blood pressure levels to a reasonable level.

You guys have been at this for a while. I am just starting down the AS road. Since I plan to stay on this cycle (300mg deca and 300mg testC 2X a week) for about 18 weeks, I would think that I might have my RBC and Crit levels checked close to the end or at the end of my cycle. Also, I've been monitoring my blood pressure daily and it's usually around 125/75. I would assume if it stays in that range or a bit higher I would have nothing to fret.

Thanks for your input, and

What do you think, 1mudman?

Jack

You guys have been at this for a while. I am just starting down the AS road. Since I plan to stay on this cycle (300mg deca and 300mg testC 2X a week) for about 18 weeks, I would think that I might have my RBC and Crit levels checked close to the end or at the end of my cycle. Also, I've been monitoring my blood pressure daily and it's usually around 125/75. I would assume if it stays in that range or a bit higher I would have nothing to fret.

Thanks for your input, and

What do you think, 1mudman?

Jack

Hey Jack, I'd recommend getting bloodwork before running a cycle. At your age you have to be especially careful. Post up your results in a new thread and you'll get lots of advice.

What level of RBC is good for cardio and how high is risk for stroke?

Back