• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Results from 21 days of tren ace

PappyMason

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
mind you this is with two cheat meals a day (pizza, chinese, mcdonalds etc). there were too many midterms/projects to cook every meal the past three weeks. but i am getting diet dialed in for sure starting today now that i am done with my work. but i must say that tren is pretty amazing. I am running 60 mg ed (started at 50mg ed). also running 150 prop eod and 50 mast prop ed.

the first picture is the after. the second picture is the before.
you can really see the abs better if there was better lighting, but where i took the "after" picture was really dark

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 357
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 386
Last edited:
Are you a reverse Bodybuilder? No offense but you looked better b4.

Wtf is there to say? that he ran tren and looks worse? Do me a favor, change sources.

first picture is the after.... second picture is the before... if you can't see the difference you must be blind

Just what we need. Getting more people the idea that they should just run tren and eat like shit; it'll pay off in the end!

Just what we need. Getting more people the idea that they should just run tren and eat like shit; it'll pay off in the end!

Tren and pizza. Mmmmmmm

lol i'm not saying that at all. my point is that the transformation should be even greater once i have my diet set it. when you live in my area there is no healthy food unless you cook your own.

gdi benj:pissed:

stop it with your super diet of tren and pizza:paddle:

:lol:

You guys are being a little harsh- I see a positive difference it is subtle but there is one. 21 days is not long- even for Tren.

Two cheat meals..... a day...

lol

I blame this tren and pizza trend on benj

diet is the key, dont follow benj's diet it might work for him but not others lol... keep smashing weights bro

I find the difference pretty noticable. Like mentioned above, dial in the diet and take FULL advantage of that tren Dawg

IML Gear Cream!
first picture is the after.... second picture is the before... if you can't see the difference you must be blind

oh, there's a difference... you're tan and fatter... no offense bro, but if you can't see that, you need someone to tell you..... there's nothing worse for a bodybuilder than a workout partner/trainer/anyone, really... that tells you what you want to hear, rather than the truth.... you get nowhere, cause you will believe the person that makes you feel better! BRUTAL HONESTY is what you need to hear!

Hmmmm... Different lighting for sure bro... Being nice but can't even tell your juicing at all.... Look like a newb to lifting def would of built a more solid base first

That will teach you to post a picture without your Markus Ruhl on.

Ive never seen anyone be harsh to someone else on here, you should just encourage him to work harder and fix diet, im sure hel come out looking 10 times better.

Not being harsh being real. To many people juice without building a solid base when they could have gained so much lb before... Sad.

21 Days of Tren is like Fucking a chick for 2 minutes, stopping before you blow you load....then going to fuck your dad.....

:coffee: should have run more test and worked on symmetry your chest looks weird.

Looked pretty garbage in both pictures.. the "After" picture on the left seems as if he was exposed to the sun, not a gym.

lol i'm not saying that at all. my point is that the transformation should be even greater once i have my diet set it. when you live in my area there is no healthy food unless you cook your own.

Do you have a problem with cooking your own food or you don't know how to do it?

Do you have a problem with cooking your own food or you don't know how to do it?

i do. just haven't had time these past few weeks. just stocked up on a costco run so i'm good to go

Back